Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Pineapple on pizza is great when paired with appropriate toppings. Personally, I go with either bacon or ham, as well as onion with some garlic sauce. It's a perfect combination of sweet and savory.
that sounds so good right now havent had one in a very long time.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Let me introduce you to the official cats of Between Two Worlds:

View attachment 3839669

This is Billie (White) and Ray (Black). Ray has no eyes. I adopted them last year :)

If you'd like to help me buy them treats, feel free to hit me up on Patreon! <3
Nice, and thank you for adopting a black cat. I have two back cats so you and I are superstitious (that way anyways). (Ray Charles?)

I also had two blind cats in the late 80s/90s. You kind of notice when they try to jump on the bed and the odd time miss it.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Nice, and thank you for adopting a black cat. I have two back cats so you and I are superstitious (that way anyways). (Ray Charles?)

I also had two blind cats in the late 80s/90s. You kind of notice when they try to jump on the bed and the odd time miss it.
Yes :) He's black and blind, so I figured Ray was a good choice.

DarkFire VNs

[Desires & Power : A Dark World] Dev
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
TLDR: Each female character has 'share' attribute so does that mean there will be sharing of LIs with others? And how does dom sub corruption attributes effect the characters?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
TLDR: Each female character has 'share' attribute so does that mean there will be sharing of LIs with others? And how does dom sub corruption attributes effect the characters?
not really sharing, think more of a harem situation where girls also have sex with each other (while MC is present)

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I'm not really into fantasy games, but when I bought Bare Witness, I saw a bundle on Steam where it came with Between Two Worlds at a 24% discount, so I decided to get it. What an amazing game, I really loved playing it. I hope to play more of it on Steam in the future, even if I have to pay for the extra chapters via DLC.

1721749321415.png

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm not really into fantasy games, but when I bought Bare Witness, I saw a bundle on Steam where it came with Between Two Worlds at a 24% discount, so I decided to get it. What an amazing game, I really loved playing it. I hope to play more of it on Steam in the future, even if I have to pay for the extra chapters via DLC.

View attachment 3859818
Good news as a Steam owner you will get the content until part 1 is complete

Then my guess is once part 2 is for sale you get in with the first chapter with purchase and keep getting them until that one is complete.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020

View attachment 3859818
I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I have no intention of doing the whole "season" thing. Not my style. Your single purchase will get you the entire game. Chapter 9 is coming soon, and Chapter 10 will be the end.

I will be doing a prequel which will be its own purchase. It'll be a shorter story (planned about 4-5 hours or so) that tells the history of Alora and Alorine. It will also give some new details about the background of MC, Hannah, etc. The story of it will function both as an extension of BTW, but it will also stand on its own. One will not need to have played BTW to be able to enjoy the prequel. I expect the price for that to be just $7.99, and it will be optionally bundled with BTW for a discount for those who already own BTW.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023

View attachment 3859818
Welcome to the dark side, Flavio. Very few of us have had what it takes to dine on that plate of sushi. :ROFLMAO:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

View attachment 3859818
Welcome Flavio! (y)

fitzjmm

Mar 23, 2022
I don't comment often on games, but when I come across one I love I just have to say thank you. I'm only through chapter 4 and this is moving up the charts to become one of my favorites all time. 1st, married 30 years to a redhead, so you got me right away with Hannah. 2nd Love DnD and this is just such an awesome way to work it into a story. 3rd it's Harem and I don't think I'm really even into it that far in the game and I love the pacing and the way you are going about it. Graphics and everything are just fun and top notch. Love it. Thank you.

4.40 star(s) 61 Votes