Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Shit, seriously? This is high quality writing. It manages to be funny and touching at the same time - and of course sexy. I guess COVID brought out the creative side in some of us. Keep up the good work.
I can't take all the credit. I have an incredible team of beta testers who have been amazing at helping me sculpt the writing. Without them, the story would be the same, but there would be a lot more mistakes/errors.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Not much wiggle room in that regard, though. Chapter 9 is just about to be released and Chapter 10 is the finale for the entire story.
Then I guess we're just going to need Oscar to come up with a second campaign for the party. Unfortunately, when our heroes decide against their better judgment and play the game, a new danger threatens all of Euchora and Alora once again calls on her mightiest (and most sarcastic) heroes from the material realm to save the fantasy realm.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Just dropping a quick heads up. Chapter 9 is now available to the highest tier of patrons. That means there is a risk of it being leaked. I wanted to put out a warning to everyone, just in case that happens.

The version currently available to Patrons is NOT complete, is missing quite a bit of content, has not gone through full beta testing, etc.

If it does show up here prior to the official release date, September 12th, then I highly recommend that you don't touch it. I cannot offer any guarantee that your saves will survive. You WILL miss content. You WILL miss some of the stuff people have been waiting for since day 1. Chapter 9 is a big deal, and if you want to get the most out of it, then wait for the real deal. Or, even better, grab it on Steam on the 12th!

Thank you. You may now return to your previously scheduled programming. Also, here's Skylar on a pool table.

Skylar August 30th 2024.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just dropping a quick heads up. Chapter 9 is now available to the highest tier of patrons. That means there is a risk of it being leaked. I wanted to put out a warning to everyone, just in case that happens.

The version currently available to Patrons is NOT complete, is missing quite a bit of content, has not gone through full beta testing, etc.

If it does show up here prior to the official release date, September 12th, then I highly recommend that you don't touch it. I cannot offer any guarantee that your saves will survive. You WILL miss content. You WILL miss some of the stuff people have been waiting for since day 1. Chapter 9 is a big deal, and if you want to get the most out of it, then wait for the real deal. Or, even better, grab it on Steam on the 12th!

Thank you. You may now return to your previously scheduled programming. Also, here's Skylar on a pool table.

View attachment 3985473
My only question is, how did you run out of glitter pool balls?

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020

View attachment 3985473
Is the Sept. release date, for Ch. 9, still solid or does it look like it may have to be delayed?

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
I would like to point out a continuity issue. It is extremely minor. So much so that I refuse to put it in the Steam Discussions page. However, if anyone on the team is particularly OCD, you might be interested in knowing: after Emily's encounter with the Orcs, until she is healed by the Oracle's minion, she is inconsistently shown with and without her 'shiner'.

As mentioned, this is really minor to me but I thought there might be someone on the team who might want to know.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Would someone give me a hint for unlocking gallery ch8 scene 11, please.
You must be on the evil path and choose "Obscuring Spell" during the fight that happens if you listen to Hannah about what she's hearing.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i can't wait to see what happen in the new update...it's being so long that i nealy forgot the plot...i like this vn a lot but updates are so scarce...sadly

Reactions: Luther Grady

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Drooskati, where would you like bug reports posted? Found a missing picture in Ch.9, today. You might already know about, though.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Which means, I would need Discord and figure out how to use it.
*sigh*
Delays, delays!
You can DM me here on F95. There is a high likelihood that something like that has already been found and reported, but there's no harm in double reporting!

Edit: That being said, a new build will be going out to Patrons tomorrow for those on the Emily tier and above. We're absolutely on schedule for a Steam release (And Player Tier) on Thursday!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 61 Votes