Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Unabashed self promo: Please go vote for Hannah :) You can actually vote on multiple people, but Hannah is the important one! I also personally recommend Mora from Bare Witness. Just sayin.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Unabashed self promo: Please go vote for Hannah :) You can actually vote on multiple people, but Hannah is the important one! I also personally recommend Mora from Bare Witness. Just sayin.

ooh love me some readheads, so it's not an easy choice... my first crush and gf was one (and second actually too)... but I'm of course voting Hannah, total wife material that girl :love:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie was kind of easy voting for Hannah that list is missing one of my favorites

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
not gonna lie was kind of easy voting for Hannah that list is missing one of my favorites
true dat, where is the One Lie goddess, or Jessie from Little Regina... or... I could probably name a dozen others worthy of this list

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
true dat, where is the One Lie goddess, or Jessie from Little Regina... or... I could probably name a dozen others worthy of this list
I was a little surprised to not see Daphne from My Dorm, or any of the redheads from Grandma's House.

Obviously Hannah is still the best; though it was nice to see Mora, Els, Nova, and Ashe on the list too.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
btw, for those not on the Discord, I've started releasing some previews for the project after BTW. I've come up with a name for it.

Chains of Desire.

It will be a prequel to BTW, but also standalone as its own story. Here are some initial images.

1725855635367.png

This is Celestine. She will be your sister.

1725855672771.png

This is Isabella. She is Celestine's best friend.

Alorine.png

This is a younger, not yet totally corrupted Alorine.

Just getting started! My focus is 98% on BTW right now, obviously.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
btw, for those not on the Discord, I've started releasing some previews for the project after BTW. I've come up with a name for it.

Chains of Desire.

It will be a prequel to BTW, but also standalone as its own story. Here are some initial images.

View attachment 4015086

This is Celestine. She will be your sister.

View attachment 4015089

This is Isabella. She is Celestine's best friend.

View attachment 4015146

This is a younger, not yet totally corrupted Alorine.

Just getting started! My focus is 98% on BTW right now, obviously.
Will this project be set in between the past and the present like BTW or in a medieval fantasy-like scenario since Alorine is in here as well?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Will this project be set in between the past and the present like BTW or in a medieval fantasy-like scenario since Alorine is in here as well?
This is purely going to tell the history of how events played out leading up to BTW. It's about the conflict between Alora and Alorine, and why you as the MC of BTW have the abilities you have.

VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
This is purely going to tell the history of how events played out leading up to BTW. It's about the conflict between Alora and Alorine, and why you as the MC of BTW have the abilities you have.
in this case so as to not change the events of BTW, we unfortunately won't be able to save Alorine from complete corruption?

4.40 star(s) 61 Votes