Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Forgive me I haven't played this game in awhile im behind by 1 update but I was thinking about the endings about 30 min ago. I was wondering has there been any info on what saves we need for the endings? As I plan to replay this game and make multiple saves when I play the update. I know there is still 1 more update after the one that is about to drop but figure this is a good time to make the saves since I plan to replay the game.

I'm assuming need at least the following:

Open relationship / harem siding with Alora

Open relationship / harem siding with Alora's sister ( forget her name)

Solo ( Hannah only) siding with Alora

Solo ( Hannah only) siding with Alora's sister ( forget her name)

Is there any other saves I should make?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Forgive me I haven't played this game in awhile im behind by 1 update but I was thinking about the endings about 30 min ago. I was wondering has there been any info on what saves we need for the endings? As I plan to replay this game and make multiple saves when I play the update. I know there is still 1 more update after the one that is about to drop but figure this is a good time to make the saves since I plan to replay the game.

I think not. There can be some nuance to it, like involving Bailey in the harem for example, but I think you covered the major things. The name is Alorine btw.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020

There are two primary functional endings. Good vs Evil. From those, it will branch into Good + Harem, Good + Solo, Evil + Harem, Evil + Solo. Beyond those, there will be additional variations. For example, I've made it quite clear from the start that it will be possible to get someone killed in the end. Did you lose someone? If so, who was it?

I'll also be including some pretty big easter eggs about Chains of Desire (the next project) into Chapter 10. Since it's a prequel, the two are tied together.

VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
There are two primary functional endings. Good vs Evil. From those, it will branch into Good + Harem, Good + Solo, Evil + Harem, Evil + Solo. Beyond those, there will be additional variations. For example, I've made it quite clear from the start that it will be possible to get someone killed in the end. Did you lose someone? If so, who was it?

I'll also be including some pretty big easter eggs about Chains of Desire (the next project) into Chapter 10. Since it's a prequel, the two are tied together.
at what time tomorrow shall we expect it to drop on Steam?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Hannah September 11 2024.png

Note: By viewing the above image, you are now contractually obligated to go vote for Hannah in round 2 of the "Favorite Redheads" poll on Patreon. You can vote at this link, and it's open to everyone!

Maybe consider tossing Mora from Bare Witness a vote while you're there. You CAN select multiple ladies!

4.40 star(s) 61 Votes