Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Between Two Worlds [Ch.9] [Drooskati] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,72 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,72 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doc-jones

Oct 27, 2020
Between Two Worlds [Ch.9] [Drooskati] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,72 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [1,72 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

All hail Bob69, king of compressions, amen.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Drooskati Why the stupidity? As soon as they opened the portal I thought great now let's get everyone out of the prison cell and instead they step into the prison cell like a couple of morons.
I'm guessing by "why the stupidity" that you mean your comment. Maybe you should go take another look at the situation within that cell. Tell me, how many people do you see within those 4 walls? Then, look at the images where you're talking to your captor. Do you see someone in an entirely different cell? Away from everyone else?

Or are you proposing that they should have abandoned Kenny and Oscar?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'm guessing by "why the stupidity" that you mean your comment. Maybe you should go take another look at the situation within that cell. Tell me, how many people do you see within those 4 walls? Then, look at the images where you're talking to your captor. Do you see someone in an entirely different cell? Away from everyone else?

Or are you proposing that they should have abandoned Kenny and Oscar?
you should have made it even more clear that Kenny wasn't interested sexually in any of the girls and wasn't a threat to the harem, people would be less inclined to leave him behind ;)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
you should have made it even more clear that Kenny wasn't interested sexually in any of the girls and wasn't a threat to the harem, people would be less inclined to leave him behind ;)
I thought that was made clear pretty early on granted im 2 updates behind now but I kind of knew that before we got Iseaki into another world. Unless im confusing characters

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I thought that was made clear pretty early on granted im 2 updates behind now but I kind of knew that before we got Iseaki into another world. Unless im confusing characters
I forgot my sarcasm sign in my other pants...

I was making a joke on why people wanted to leave Kenny in the cell as if that was the smart choice.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Which is exactly why your story should be written before you even open Ren'py....
and then you'd spend an eternity adapting it to the format and editing changes you though of during the creative process
That aside, I see you posting everywhere....I'm curious, are you even developing a game of your own?
posting stuff is part of Droosk's writer workshop

Reactions: lordnova

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I forgot my sarcasm sign in my other pants...

I was making a joke on why people wanted to leave Kenny in the cell as if that was the smart choice.
ah didn't play the update yet so I didn't pick up on that thought you were talking in general lol.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BetweenTwoWorlds-CH9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.40 star(s) 61 Votes