RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Welp, RandomGuy99 was mean and leaked the update already. So, as usual, rather than allow a rando unknown person spread files that are potentially (and likely) malicious, I've put the update files out myself on the OP. Links have been updated, except for Android. That hasn't been linked since C5, thankfully.

Reminder, if you don't want to deal with download limits, slow speeds, etc, you can download the update directly from me on Patreon via my own private web server. Consider throwing some support.

Enjoy.
Well, i waited till the Player Support level & we're in a pirate site so....
Anyway, great release and hope to see the finale soon.

grisax

Oct 12, 2020
Glad to see a new update! As it's been quite some time, would please anyone remind forgetful me who are newbies Kaylee and Bailey? One of them is Skylar's sis, and the other one...?
:unsure:

MakkAnzy

Maverick
Donor
Jun 20, 2024
Glad to see a new update! As it's been quite some time, would please anyone remind forgetful me who are newbies Kaylee and Bailey? One of them is Skylar's sis, and the other one...?
:unsure:
Hannah's little sis who has a crush on the MC.

Reactions: grisax

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
One question about the update's end/cliffhanger:

Why the hell would the MC and Hannah jump into a prison through the portal instead of simply keeping the portal open and having their friends jump out to safety? That was just massively stupid.

Yes, the mage would close the portal after one or two members passed through, but the MC didn't know that. As far as logic goes, that was super stupid.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
One question about the update's end/cliffhanger:

Why the hell would the MC and Hannah jump into a prison through the portal instead of simply keeping the portal open and having their friends jump out to safety? That was just massively stupid.

Yes, the mage would close the portal after one or two members passed through, but the MC didn't know that. As far as logic goes, that was super stupid.
This was discussed literally on the previous page.

I'm guessing by "why the stupidity" that you mean your comment. Maybe you should go take another look at the situation within that cell. Tell me, how many people do you see within those 4 walls? Then, look at the images where you're talking to your captor. Do you see someone in an entirely different cell? Away from everyone else?

Or are you proposing that they should have abandoned Kenny and Oscar?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
7 months of waiting and uhm ...this update was quite boring for the first 3\4 of it...and then when things got a bit interesting...the great down...when MC open the portal into the jail and instead of waiting for his friends to come out, he and hannah go into it and ofc he being trapped...that's a really ridiculous behaviour not worth ofthe Great Henry ...ahhh the orc female apparition too was quite dull and out of context...i love this game but this update was simply not that great.same can be said for alora 3some scene...such an important thing should have been longer...maybe MC should improve his stamina with magic so he can last longer:p

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999 and lqpmaz

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
This was discussed literally on the previous page.
Not much of a discussion, from what I've seen. Still, the point stands. The two of them saw one portal being made and all their friends being shoved in it. If any of them got shifted to different places, they wouldn't be able to know.

The only thing that is pretty consistent about all of this is that stepping into what you know to be a jail/cage in this world is beyond stupid and that's exactly what they did (especially seeing as in this very update they had to rescue Kaylee from a very similar situation).

If they didn't manage to rescue all their friends in one go (by urging them to come out of the cell instead of what happened) that'd be a pretty good fuel for plot development in which they go after their remaining missing friends to rescue them, hopefully meeting new allies and/or enemies along the way.

The game is still good and all but if I'm being honest, that was the first (and hopefully only) time that made me go "they just stepped in?! ...really?! Wow"

Btw, sry for all the spoiler tags, but I don't want to be the guy that accidentally spoils things for people who have not yet played the game up to that point.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
View attachment 4024088

Note: By viewing the above image, you are now contractually obligated to go vote for Hannah in round 2 of the "Favorite Redheads" poll on Patreon. You can vote at this link, and it's open to everyone!

Maybe consider tossing Mora from Bare Witness a vote while you're there. You CAN select multiple ladies!
I did vote for both and the poll is over and I think both Mora and Hannah made the top ten. Guess GWO rules. (Only red hairs on me was my beard mixed in with brown and blonde before they turned grey.....sigh)

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Not much of a discussion, from what I've seen. Still, the point stands. The two of them saw one portal being made and all their friends being shoved in it. If any of them got shifted to different places, they wouldn't be able to know.

The only thing that is pretty consistent about all of this is that stepping into what you know to be a jail/cage in this world is beyond stupid and that's exactly what they did (especially seeing as in this very update they had to rescue Kaylee from a very similar situation).

If they didn't manage to rescue all their friends in one go (by urging them to come out of the cell instead of what happened) that'd be a pretty good fuel for plot development in which they go after their remaining missing friends to rescue them, hopefully meeting new allies and/or enemies along the way.

The game is still good and all but if I'm being honest, that was the first (and hopefully only) time that made me go "they just stepped in?! ...really?! Wow"

Btw, sry for all the spoiler tags, but I don't want to be the guy that accidentally spoils things for people who have not yet played the game up to that point.
To be fair, MC has kind of shown he's not the best at thinking strategically. And he probably didn't even consider someone could block his magic. With his connection to Kaylee giving him the false impression it was safe, he likely thought he could hop through while keeping the portal open to help the others out of their cell before they all leave together.

Reactions: Drooskati

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
To be fair, MC has kind of shown he's not the best at thinking strategically. And he probably didn't even consider someone could block his magic. With his connection to Kaylee giving him the false impression it was safe, he likely thought he could hop through while keeping the portal open to help the others out of their cell before they all leave together.
This hits it on the nail.

1) Not everyone is in the same cell.
2) MC comes through and immediately brags about his skill in getting to them.

We've all played and experienced games where our playable character does something in a cut scene and the player is like "I would never have done that". Yes, player agency is a thing, and I'm proud of the level to which I give people the ability to make choices. But, for the sake of story, some events MUST happen in a certain way.

dodgingnoir

Feb 11, 2022
Drooskati great work with the game! I love both the story and the art. I'm currently downloading the android version from itch and I'm excited to play trough the new chapter

UnoriginalUserName

Forum Fanatic
Sep 3, 2017
Alright, I just noticed something that I can't unsee and it's bugging the hell out of me. Skylar, the rogue, is wearing archery gloves / finger protectors, and Hannah, the archer (ranger), is wearing actual gloves.
Screenshot (16).png

You're doing it wrong, ladies!

Edit : About the ending : I'm glad the Djinn ring made a return, but now I'm torn between seeing her again and the possibility of Bailey Wild Shaping into an Owlbear because they didn't take nature magic into account, and her tearing everything apart.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 62 Votes