4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Between Worlds is a magical and adventurous-filled fantasy themed visual novel where you will assume the role of a male protagonist surrounded by an abundance of gorgeous and fascinating female characters, each with their own unique personality and backstory.
Genre: Male protagonist, Fantasy, Romance, Teasing, MILF, Incest
Sharing and Netorare routes are separate and optional. No kinks are forced, and routes are set somewhere in between the vn by simple questions, and once set, they flow in that direction.

Between Worlds is based on a fantasy-based theme where the society has a polyamorous culture. Totally consensual and, by choice, non-monogamous. Mc can have multiple partners, and so can their Li.

Thanks for the share, and good luck on your project.

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
Hey guys, i just finished playing for the first time.

Despite the developer claiming that NTR is avoidable (and it is), the overall feeling I get from the story is NTR (a groping scene).
It seems that the full potential of the game is in that vein, am I wrong? In this case it's not for me (I'm a purist of the harem genre).

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I play all the routes to see the content but have to admit that Travis being an avid gambler shut that route down quick and fast. Saves my MC from killing him in the future. Freya deserves way better, looking forward to seeing the other options.

Note: not a critique of the writing, I can see what role he fulfills in the story and it's totally fine. Take this as a testament to how much I've grown attached to Freya that even on a hypothetical route I couldn't steer her towards anything like that.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the VN so far its good. the pacing is perfect (for a xxx-story) so I don't get bored of the girls. it should be slow.
and I hope the DEV is keeping this up and not stress it up once he need to add more spice. more vanilla, like hugging, kissing, petting, stripping, touching, biting (nipples), licking, making out, hj, bj before any penetration. because once u get there u can not stop and need to add more hardcore. and its usually at that point that I start to lose interest.

zandalari
I agree. I dont like any scumbags touching the girls. a perv is ok, as long he is not an evil bastard.
maybe the writer will make Travis a good guy in the end, even an asshole can change. but if his agenda is evil the MC need to cut his head off.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
the VN so far its good. the pacing is perfect (for a xxx-story) so I don't get bored of the girls. it should be slow.
and I hope the DEV is keeping this up and not stress it up once he need to add more spice. more vanilla, like hugging, kissing, petting, stripping, touching, biting (nipples), licking, making out, hj, bj before any penetration. because once u get there u can not stop and need to add more hardcore. and its usually at that point that I start to lose interest.
Agreed but only to an extent - the physical progression should match the emotional progression. The former being advanced too quickly you end up with turboslutsims (aka every fem protag game), the latter being advanced too quickly and the relationships start to feel [friendzone/unrequited love]-ish. I was downright suprised this update didn't have any scenes with freya and mc in that realm, since it seemed like the pacing was about right....

Last edited by a moderator:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Pr0GamerJohnny
yes. MC route could be faster. they are closer and theres affection and attraction, they have a long story and theres love, I hope the DEV will progress it more the next update, at least making out hard.
if u are in any sharing/ntr route, the MC should be the one introducing anything new, he is in charge here as well. but all other males should be pushed back many steps. they should know their place.
my response was mainly any sharing part, as I like it slow but MC always in command and the one that start it.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Developer focus on their story than erotic relation, in this version we just seen a couple of woman working as a waitress serve patreons at the bar and intimate chat between MC and Freya nothing else. I bet developer will put erotic scene maybe in the next year.

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
Hey guys, i just finished playing for the first time.

Despite the developer claiming that NTR is avoidable (and it is), the overall feeling I get from the story is NTR (a groping scene).
It seems that the full potential of the game is in that vein, am I wrong? In this case it's not for me (I'm a purist of the harem genre).
Yeah? I`m a purist of the womens, challenge, rival, swinging, sharing, NTR(avoidable),orgy(poly), fight. Love where in game exist rivals, difficulties,battles and hard-to-reach women. I`m love challenges and a lots ways to go. I`m a man. But who are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
bruh in every thread that has NTR tag people come and complain , you don't see that in Harem/Vanila games if NTR tag is not there no one comes like , Oh dev the rate of harem games that got abandon is 100% in the last 1 week so maybe you should add NTR/Sharing everything nah we just go search by the tag and annoy no one unlike them cheez , lots of games had NTR and dev got bullied to remove it

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Apparently, there's no actual NTR, cheating, in this game, which was a disappointment. So if you want the women to get with other people you have to explicitly tell them to or invite the other guys to try, in that case, sharing is unavoidable. I wanted to play a pure NTR route where the MC doesn't get any but that's also unavoidable, the MC will get with the girls.

So if you want to avoid any kind of sharing, it's possible and explicit (though some characters will spy on the women and one even takes a handful of a girl's butt before being stopped), but if you wanted NTR, though luck.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Between Worlds [v0.1.5-PartII] Unofficial Android Port + RiamMar's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 277mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes