4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
just a short question.... is it netorare so the girls cheat and you loose them or is it swinging and the mc is ok with it?

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
just a short question.... is it netorare so the girls cheat and you loose them or is it swinging and the mc is ok with it?
There are not enough content to give you a precise answer, but in the NTR path for now you best friend still has a crush for you but tease others men, and your girlfriend do what you tell her, for example show her boobs to others men

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Having said what the others said - there's definitely more of a swinging/ntrs vibe overall here, and I say this as a guy who hates hard ntr and the many games that sell themselves as 'swinging' but are really just ntr-lite.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
There are not enough content to give you a precise answer, but in the NTR path for now you best friend still has a crush for you but tease others men, and your girlfriend do what you tell her, for example show her boobs to others men
This is actually a really good idea, I mean, two girls who are the MC's love interest but their NTR paths are a quite diferent: the MC BF can be "realesed" so she becomes a slut with others, and the MC LI can be commanded to do embarrassing actions (I hope we can choose if she enjoys doing those actions or she just do it because the MC order it)

Reactions: giorgyo777

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Anyone know if sweet auntie MeyMey's an LI, or if the MC can at least fuck her in the next updates, cuz I find Freya borderline annoying in some cases ??:unsure:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Ten dollars to unlock the new content? But its 0.1.5 to 0.1.6
I'm not paying ten dollars for ten minutes of content!

Reactions: Magazif

QH24

Aug 2, 2021

Hello everyone :) Please help us to upvote this post :love: Thank you so much!

Last edited:

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
Oh I almost forgot about this :)
v0.1.5 has became public release, you guy can download it from here:
There are many renders which had been added and fixed in this public version!
And please help the dev by leaving some good comments on Itch if you like the game :love: .
Many thanks!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes