4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
First time I downloaded the game (I think), I looked at the screenshots, and I didn't notice the NTR, does it exist? Or is it something for the future?
Sharing, I saw something, shall we say, smooth. Will there be more for the future?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so is this story going to be the type where MC will have to constantly be worried that his main love interests will always be pursued by other dudes, thus forcing a player to regularly prevent it from happening? To me that is more of an NTR direction that usually isn't in most popular harem path stories. (It's a huge negative for me...and probability with many harem fans as well.)

Also, regards to Spellbook...I wasn't a fan of the wimpy MC that was used with the that title, and all the other dudes trying to constantly fuck his women. As well, I remember there was another game that had a superman type character who was coming into his powers, that constantly had to prevent some d-bag black dude, the boss, and other dudes from fucking his girls (The cute shy Asian house guest and his idiot redhead GF). Ya, not a fan of that title as well, and I hope this title isn't like that.

So I'm just trying to get a full understanding of what type of harem title this is, as I'm really not interest in sharing any love interests, or swinging with them, and or any NTR content that causes MC jealousy. Though it would be great if those types of kinks could be shut off from main menu, like many other titles that offer those major kink choices in their projects.

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Okay, so played this update and during the scene it mentions Randolf being in the room for some reason. However, he is not actually there in my playthrough and my MC is not friends with him and I have been avoiding all the sharing/NTR content.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Also, regards to Spellbook...I wasn't a fan of the wimpy MC that was used with the that title, and all the other dudes trying to constantly fuck his women.
I played the spellbook. there is a route lock early on that changes the game after that its just the MC and girls if you pick the harem route. I didnt play the other side of the game so idk how it is.

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
Okay, so played this update and during the scene it mentions Randolf being in the room for some reason. However, he is not actually there in my playthrough and my MC is not friends with him and I have been avoiding all the sharing/NTR content.
Yeah, mistakes from the dev, do you want to replace it right now or wait for the fix version from dev ?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, mistakes from the dev, do you want to replace it right now or wait for the fix version from dev ?
Already finished the update, so probably wait for the next update. By then I will probably have forgotten all about it. Seems like it was just wrong dialog and didn't mess with the variables.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes