4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Mark me down as another who is not into the whole orc sex thing. But, so long as it's avoidable, I wouldn't let it bother me.

Reactions: zandalari

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
If there were girl orcs that'd be cool but as a greedy bastard I'm not sharing regardless of the other person's species... So long as I can avoid it what the people into 'that' experience doesn't bother me at all. They can have all the tapioca in their pudding that they want so long as there's none in mine.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should totally do it if you can. This is a fantasy world, so it would be good, as long as it stays optional it shouldn't be an issue. So far I don't want to play sharing because the men are really low value, kinda of pathetic. But if you introduce dudes like the guard who was with the orc, then it can make things interesting :BootyTime:

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
mc can fight and save the words but some perv fucking mc girls is make no sense !!! very lame....
hopefully dev will remake this game and without sharing optional mc gilrs
I love Freya anyway she so beautifull,BUT sorry I will not longer waiting and subs this game because of sharing

Good Game is about the story ! not about sharing his girls to another dude :poop:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
mc can fight and save the words but some perv fucking mc girls is make no sense !!! very lame....
hopefully dev will remake this game and without sharing optional mc gilrs
I love Freya anyway she so beautifull,BUT sorry I will not longer waiting and subs this game because of sharing

Good Game is about the story ! not about sharing his girls to another dude :poop:
are you seriously trying to tank the score merely because you dont like the genre?

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
If harem is unavoidable you're not getting a lot of the NTR fans. If NTR is on the tags you're going to get your game on the ignored list for a lot the harem fans. On the second point you're probably already on about a dozen ignore lists already just for confirming NTR is in future content, when you get the tag you're gonna lose about 90% of your harem fans as potential patrons, and since this is a harem game the people putting you on ignore are the one's you'd need to target if you want to be successful.

If you aren't interested in making any money off of this then do what you want and ignore my advice. If you do, then pick a path and stick with it because I promise you trying to please everyone will just piss off everyone.
Is it a blasphemy to enjoy all of Harem, NTR and swinging contents?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Here, probably. Personally respect the right of all three to exist, but only like the first. As long as I have options to avoid the other 2 I'm perfectly content.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Nope, and I actually think it's kinda neat that a dev is trying to go for both. I can think of a few games that have pulled it off very well. I still stand by my advice though. It takes both a skilled writer and planner to pull it off, as well as a certain amount of patience and good will from the community itself.
NTR fans don't want to be left out of updates forever and if vanilla fans are gonna be upset if they're constantly dodging NTR routes and triggers. As I said I can think of a few devs who've done an excellent job at it, but generally I think if your goal is to make money then trying to play up to both camps are gonna hurt you. Especially when you're starting out and it's still a brand new project and people are going to be looking for reasons not to pledge. If the dev does do a good job though it'll probably work out in the long run for the most part at least.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Nope, and I actually think it's kinda neat that a dev is trying to go for both. I can think of a few games that have pulled it off very well. I still stand by my advice though. It takes both a skilled writer and planner to pull it off, as well as a certain amount of patience and good will from the community itself.
NTR fans don't want to be left out of updates forever and if vanilla fans are gonna be upset if they're constantly dodging NTR routes and triggers. As I said I can think of a few devs who've done an excellent job at it, but generally I think if your goal is to make money then trying to play up to both camps are gonna hurt you. Especially when you're starting out and it's still a brand new project and people are going to be looking for reasons not to pledge. If the dev does do a good job though it'll probably work out in the long run for the most part at least.
Ntr aside, there is nothing even remotely incompatible between swinging and harem. There's no particular difficulty for the writer imho. Especially if it's a few scenes here and there, you don't need 50% of scene from one single genre. It's just here to spice up things, as any other genre.
Anyway, I've never seen anyone liking sharing or swinging saying "you can't put a harem in my game blablabla". It's a one-sided (common) conception from the vanilla fans.
But I'm sure some vanillatards will facepalm this, while (as usual) being unable to deny it's true. Not even a single argument.

Last edited:

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
I like it. The innocence of the girls plus the Sharing themes are not something you get in many games.
I will try my best to make it enjoyable, and who knows, with some success, I can get someone to collaborate and add to the volume and quality.

Also, everyone is invited to join the that I set up with the help of one of my supporters. Thanks.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'd be down for orc content, I think the contrast in skin is really hot and as long as it's avoidable for players who don't want it would be great for me!
you mean for mc to fuck some orcish sluts?
yeah, that could work for me too...

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
amazing job game and the girls looking gorgeous and i like the story so far not a fan of NTR but swinging and sharing content is amazing until now and its avoidable then people should not get hurt by it ... looking forward to see what's coming next...keep it up

Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes