4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Exactly, which is precisely why I was confused. Normally the archetypal player who likes ntr and not swinging likes rougher, "cheat-ier"/"blackmail-ier" stuff, whereas the pro swinger anti ntr (and me) likes couples in love doing stuff with others. It would seem like orc sex would be in the first camp, but I was wrong.

edit- ill keep this short as to not derail thread of one of favorite games, but another key distinction I see is sharing/swinging generally wants to see the girl experiencing pleasure, whereas often the ntr style has no problem with the girl experiencing suffering or humiliation. This is probably more why I associated creature sex the way I did.

Last edited:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
edit- ill keep this short as to not derail thread of one of favorite games, but another key distinction I see is sharing/swinging generally wants to see the girl experiencing pleasure, whereas often the ntr style has no problem with the girl experiencing suffering or humiliation. This is probably more why I associated creature sex the way I did.
Interestingly the only ntr stories I can sometimes appreciate is when the girl is willingly perverted (amongst other prerequisites: no endless anguish from the mc, no game with 90% "hidden" scenes for which you have to guess what happened etc...). The blackmail rapey stuff is always boring to me, not because I'm a good guy (I'm not), but just because, as you know by heart now Pr0GamerJohnny since I say it all the time, I like slutty girls.

Now for the orc stuff in Between Worlds, idk. Unless it's some kind of civilized orc bros (lol) idk if it would fit the themes. I'll just trust the dev, if he wanted to include them, then he should do it (unless it's some unavoidable brutal mass rape), but if he never planned that kind of stuff, then meh why bother or force it.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wild estimates of some update:

Progress report
1.- Some 2700+ words are written, rephrased, checked and coded in renpy simultaneously.
Dev expects to write a little bit more to end v0.1.5
2.- 130+ renders in but still feels like 70-80 renders away from the touchline.
3.- Choices choices... - One last preview before the update just 21 HOURS AGO

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wild estimates of some update:

Progress report
1.- Some 2700+ words are written, rephrased, checked and coded in renpy simultaneously.
Dev expects to write a little bit more to end v0.1.5
2.- 130+ renders in but still feels like 70-80 renders away from the touchline.
3.- Choices choices... - One last preview before the update just 21 HOURS AGO
wait im confused is this tongue in cheek or a direct quote from dev on progress?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I think as long as players have choice, why not have NTR/swinging/sharing? I would love some orc content
Because that dev time could be spent on ntr/swinging/sharing with actual humans :LOL:

obviously its personal preference but its not like the 2 go hand in hand.

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
I think as long as players have choice, why not have NTR/swinging/sharing? I would love some orc content
Its not like it can't be done. I require tools, time and team to create a significant update to all the routes.
Just like Pr0GamerJohnny said.

The vn didn't get there for me to procure those things. I hope it does though because I love creating it :)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Between Worlds [v0.1.5 Part I] [RolePlayer]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BetweenWorlds-0.1.5P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zareem

May 20, 2017
How does this not have the adventure tag. I have been trying to find an adventure game I played recently but couldnt find it ig cos it didnt have the tag even though it was an adventure game.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes