terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
so did a little test and played until I completed request #3. So far I have to say the translation is good but it's not really a game.
I basically just move from one event to the next without any choices. Stats increase/decrease but appear to be rather pointless.
with 100% resistance mc gives a guy a boobjob, with 99% resistance has sex with a ghost. So far the 3 stats lewdness, atractiveness and resistance seem absolutely pointless as this rpgm feels more like a VN... Not sure if this is still "introduction" and will open up later on but I somehow have my doubts about that.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Oppai - A weapon to surpass metal gear
A biological weapon that can caused profuse bleeding should anyone gaze their eyes upon the this dangerous menacing armament.

Vilen_U

Oct 23, 2019
In the first part, the heroine looked more interesting. For some reason, the creator decided to make it more kawaii

Reactions: Deynan

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble going into the room with your child in it? I went to the guild and it seems to have skipped that scene but still

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Found gamebreaking bug: After completing request 3 and birth scene, the curtain to talk to the nun won't open. Anyone got a fix?

Edit: Nevermind, found out that you need to go to guild. It seems that it skipped over talking to the nun event for some reason?

blackysmite

Apr 29, 2018
Found gamebreaking bug: After completing request 3 and birth scene, the curtain to talk to the nun won't open. Anyone got a fix?

Edit: Nevermind, found out that you need to go to guild. It seems that it skipped over talking to the nun event for some reason?
You need to go other place, i think is that place where you take quest (i dont remember name)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes