Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Got this message after doing the traven quest
failed to load :img/characters/People7 (2).png

Jan 30, 2021
I can't find the road to Castle Town. The guild girl told me to leave the city via the east entrance and find a cave along the way. The only cave i found is the same cave that leads me from the starter area (where that orphan boy accompanied you) to the city's entrance nearby. Inside there is no pathway to Castle Town. Did i do something wrong or forget something? Pls help

International

Dec 9, 2019
Is pregnancy a mechanic or only part of endings?
It's a mechanic. Pretty close to Melty's Quest pregnancy system of getting knocked up and birthing quickly and frequently.

If you lose to an H-enemy, there's a sex scene and she get pregnant. Afterwards, she's teleported to a safe spot in the dungeon where she can waddle around a bit before giving birth. Then back to adventuring! There's different sex scenes for each outfit, so they game wants you to get her fucked and knocked up a lot.

Reactions: f9account

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
Protagonist should go see a doctor ASAP. She clearly has a cancer or something pushing her mammary glands. If the cancer doesn't kill her, her back would be absolutely destroyed and she shouldn't be able to walk at all.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes