KidsLoveSatan

Oct 10, 2021
Bewithcing Sword 2 [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (552 MB/ 136 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm getting 'UnknownError The input is not a PNG file!' when fighting the slimes in the beginning.

Cookie0935

Dec 24, 2023
So How do you complete the 1st quest on the Adventure? It keeps saying i need proper clothes but i cant remove my armor in the equipment how to fix

Cookie0935

Dec 24, 2023
Was wondering what to do after Guild Quest 1 since there are no NPCs in that place after the Quest, found out the shop that sells the Clothes for Quest 2 is sold in the Item Shop next to the Guild. :KEK:
Im trying to progress too but after that i dont know where to go

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Every time I see a boobie game posted to this forum, I see fucking normies coming out of the woodworks, some even making new accounts, just to bitch and moan.

Yet I never see people complaining about flatties and lolis.

You might get the occasional one, but we're talking one occasional dudebro compared to the groups that come out just to whine about huge anime tiddy.

Interesting.

wwcrimson

Dec 27, 2021
After Rose got pregnant The innkeeper said he had left her child with Sister Pacifita in the church. But I can't go into her room. What should I do?

Dogeman77

May 7, 2023
Isn't even playable anymore.
1.After u get preg it makes u use arrows keys
2.After that exact quest when you go to the church to progress the game it softlocks you because you can't talk to the lady

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes