K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Honestly have no idea why this is a Bug, I ran through the game multiple times without encountering this error, guessed the dev forgot a file which is essentially a copy of another that's already there (As the file name entails)...:FacePalm: but I'm not surprised to be honest, tbf he's a one man team so it's to be expected.
Thanks belec for uploading the file and buzikk for the save. Added both to the OP

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
man, the story of this 2nd game has nothing to do with the 1st game. Nothing about swords or that guy that killed her master. And it didn't explain the ending of the first one.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, the character design of Rose (protagonist) is much better compared to the first game, but the first had more content and a better history. Good game but it could have been better.

Hanz

May 21, 2017
Both the bugfix and the save aren't able to be downloaded, I just get something that says "Stream" with a warning that they fixes were against protacol?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
seems the girlfriend one has a decent trans but the animations are broken? hopefully it gets uploaded here some day

correctname

Mar 20, 2020
i kinda like this game but idk if its broken or not only '' animated '' scenes were from inn keeper wwhen first pregnate or lewwd attacks from enemy otherwise there were zero animations

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I never played the first Bewitching Sword or the sequel since I had no real interest, but I am curious about what happened to the MC from the first game. Did they ever say what happened to him?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Was wondering what to do after Guild Quest 1 since there are no NPCs in that place after the Quest, found out the shop that sells the Clothes for Quest 2 is sold in the Item Shop next to the Guild. :KEK:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Bewithcing Sword 2 [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (552 MB/ 136 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes