VN Ren'Py Beyond Constraints [Update 1] [Mist Studios]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

MOGGERrn

Apr 10, 2023
You know, I think if some devs were smart and they didn't mind this site being the "hub" of their content, they'd basically release only bonus content with no reference to their actual game there, and just release the game here/on other aggregators and do their best to not let the fun police catch wind... Just my take, though.
That's actually a very good idea. Just like you said, they should just use Patreon to advertise their main content by posting bonus contents and progress updates while using hubs like itch.io to publish their main game and put their game's latest update behind the paywall for a few weeks before public release, but I also think that they might not earn as much as they do now if they decide to use this kind of method to publish their game.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Supported by your wife's unwavering encouragement, you're embracing a path of self-discovery and personal fulfillment.​
708234_again.gif

I guess that mean she is going to be the typical trope cucquean wife?

Since the dev is present it would be appreciated (by some of the users) if you can tell us some of the planned tags, and if the kink/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Great renders and scenes, but boring plot, like a the thousand run of the mill harem games we have seen before. felt bored .

Mist_Step

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
View attachment 3744116

I guess that mean she is going to be the typical trope cucquean wife?

Since the dev is present it would be appreciated (by some of the users) if you can tell us some of the planned tags, and if the kink/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

I don't want to give too much away, but anything outside the household, and Ivy and Lydia, everything else is optional, if the player refuses the route then it never happens and it's reflected in the story. As for planned tags, some of them might be up to players based on polls I will put out, but I will never do anything I don't want to.

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I don't want to give too much away, but anything outside the household, and Ivy and Lydia, everything else is optional, if the player refuses the route then it never happens and it's reflected in the story. As for planned tags, some of them might be up to players based on polls I will put out, but I will never do anything I don't want to.
will any lesbian/bi stuff if included be avoidable?

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It's like every navel gazing trope and buzzword was checked off to make the overview. Had me cringing the whole time it took to read it.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Only Harem and ntr/sharing are the main one's people need to know about.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
As for planned tags, some of them might be up to players based on polls I will put out, but I will never do anything I don't want to.
Players choosing content in polls always works well. :HideThePain:

no sharing or ntr for sure.
I don't want to give too much away, but anything outside the household, and Ivy and Lydia, everything else is optional,
One last question, you say "no sharing" but at the same time you say that everything "outside" the household, Ivy and Lydia, is going to be optional, so I understand that what happens inside the house, or whit Ivy and Lydia is not going to be optional (I imagine it is necessary for the plot), when you say no sharing, do you mean only sharing with other male characters or does that include no lesbian sharing? (for example, I have no interest in seeing any of the LIs in the house or Ivy and Lydia fucking with each other, and seeing that you say that what happens inside the house, Ivy and Lydia is not optional, it catches my attention).

Thanks.

Reactions: battali0n

Mist_Step

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Players choosing content in polls always works well. :HideThePain:

One last question, you say "no sharing" but at the same time you say that everything "outside" the household, Ivy and Lydia, is going to be optional, so I understand that what happens inside the house, or whit Ivy and Lydia is not going to be optional (I imagine it is necessary for the plot), when you say no sharing, do you mean only sharing with other male characters or does that include no lesbian sharing? (for example, I have no interest in seeing any of the LIs in the house or Ivy and Lydia fucking with each other, and seeing that you say that what happens inside the house, Ivy and Lydia is not optional, it catches my attention).

Thanks.
there will be group sex but MC will always be present, hope that answers your question.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
That's actually a very good idea. Just like you said, they should just use Patreon to advertise their main content by posting bonus contents and progress updates while using hubs like itch.io to publish their main game and put their game's latest update behind the paywall for a few weeks before public release, but I also think that they might not earn as much as they do now if they decide to use this kind of method to publish their game.
Yea, some people are doing that now. The only problem with itch is that they check there for if it's tied to you. Discord as well. Not sure if they count here as a place to stalk but I haven't seen anyone say they've gotten their content taken down as a result of it being posted here exclusively.

Reactions: MOGGERrn
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes