VN Ren'Py Beyond Constraints [Update 1] [Mist Studios]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mist_Step

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Yea, some people are doing that now. The only problem with itch is that they check there for if it's tied to you. Discord as well. Not sure if they count here as a place to stalk but I haven't seen anyone say they've gotten their content taken down as a result of it being posted here exclusively.
I came across that Patreon is removing even the games that have variables for relationships, so I'm looking into other options tho there are not that many really...

Reactions: yoyomistro

Mist_Step

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Great renders and scenes, but boring plot, like a the thousand run of the mill harem games we have seen before. felt bored .
I'm sorry it was boring to you, I appreciate the feedback nonetheless, there is a plot that is going to evolve but that takes time :)

Reactions: MrBenny

Mist_Step

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
It's like every navel gazing trope and buzzword was checked off to make the overview. Had me cringing the whole time it took to read it.
I'll admit it is cringe but I used ChatGPT to alternate what i originally wrote and it came out like that lol, my first language is Spanish so yeah I agree

Jun 11, 2020
I'll admit it is cringe but I used ChatGPT to alternate what i originally wrote and it came out like that lol, my first language is Spanish so yeah I agree
A lot of Devs are relying too heavily on chatgpt, I would have someone to look over my scripts just to make sure everything sounds less inauthentic.

Reactions: joryh

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BeyondConstraints-U1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
there will be group sex but MC will always be present, hope that answers your question.
this looks good so far but if I may. during those threesomes, are the bi/lez action be on player's discretion, ie, the player desides if the girls interact sexualy with eachother ot not like for example, in Grandma's House, or lez action in threesomes is mandatory?

thank you for sharing and best of luck

stay healthy

Toby111

Apr 11, 2024
Dev this game is amazing, I think the harem tag is missing, anyways all the best, I hope this game gets completed with time.

Last edited:
Reactions: acondo

Mist_Step

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
The writing quality of the overview makes me want to skip this. Lot's of words for saying hardly anything at all.
it's written in corporate American lol, yes I'm going to change that soon, someone already mentioned it

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes