VN Ren'Py Beyond Constraints [Update 1] [Mist Studios]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
He meant him, me and others who do not like lesbian/bi shit shoved into every vn because not everyone is into it.
Don't self insert yourself.
I understood what he meant, and obviously I responded with a little harmless snark. But I can clarify for you that I'm not "self-inserting"--something I rarely do. I'm merely pushing back against the notion that people who assert their preferences by invoking some massive cohort are speaking for as many people as they think they are.

I mean, I could have remained silent and let the impression that "we" mostly have an issue with lesbian content, but I figured I'd speak for myself, without invoking anyone else, and it seems others just happen to agree with me.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
1.5 gb? For a first update? Is there actually that much content or just uncompressed images or w/e

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Excellent story so far...it's nice to see the wife in this story...is the cuck, and not the MC. And MC's family is great looking, but the dad is a total asshole (great job). (And I didn't understand how the dad was getting away with getting alimony from the MC's Mom, when he took everything away from the family...leaving them with nothing. )

I'm looking forward to more content from this excellent harem story...well I hope it's actually has a harem story. If it is, this should be mentioned in future tags area (a separate line in the gene section)...this would open up more interest with that group of fan base.

(Dev...please take a look at the title Grandma's house's Gene section as an example how to display present and future content. That format can answer the many questions at first glance.)

Regards.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
By screen two, I was done with this one. Lol.

First screen, MC with half a head. So stupid.
Second screen, landlady/tenant BS. I hate incest and no matter how you name them, it's still written like it's incest. I'm not kink shaming, just add the freaking tag so people like me don't bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 13a

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
there will be group sex but MC will always be present, hope that answers your question.
Will any lesbian content in group sex be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If the lesbian is forced will the group sex scenes then be optional?
Since the family is not optional do you plan on there being forced lesbian scenes with them or will you have the option for them to be heterosexual and only be interested in the MC?
I have no problems with lesbian content in a VN as long as it is treated the same as all other non-vanilla fetishes and is optional.
Thank you for your time.
I wish you the best.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The unexpected responsibility for your loved ones has triggered a new perspective, magnifying the urgency to live authentically. Supported by your wife's unwavering encouragement, you're embracing a path of self-discovery and personal fulfillment.
Right... I guess boning your daughter counts as personal fulfillment if you are typical delusional AVN protagonist.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
I'm sorry it was boring to you, I appreciate the feedback nonetheless, there is a plot that is going to evolve but that takes time :)
This was really good, mate.

Good renders and good enough grammar show that you care about quality.(y)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Granted, a bit early in the game, but the placement of his hands here, seems more pleasure than business. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, just got caught up with the Dev...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this, really enjoyed this first outing, and looking forward for more!!!

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Will any lesbian content in group sex be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If the lesbian is forced will the group sex scenes then be optional?
Since the family is not optional do you plan on there being forced lesbian scenes with them or will you have the option for them to be heterosexual and only be interested in the MC?
I have no problems with lesbian content in a VN as long as it is treated the same as all other non-vanilla fetishes and is optional.
Thank you for your time.
I wish you the best.
I agree with this and hope that the DEV responds to this, in a clear and concise manner.
For my part, I assume that this will be and will have a Harem ending, since the MC's wife encourages him to be with other women, or am I wrong? Mist_Step

Dec 2, 2020
At first I was excited. First chapter with 1k renders!
In short: typical, bland, safe incestuous harem + lot of unnecessary side women. Everything you'd expect: a mother of three (who are +/- 20 years old) looking like their 30-something sister. Two archetypal sisters of MC. Cuckqueen wife. You can't really get to know them better because every tens renders a new dick-hungry chick appears. You accept/reject sex or settle/close route with women you see vaguely on a dozen of reneders and you have little idea of their personality or history with MC. I rejected all side women however there was still a forced blowjob scene under the desk. Too many characters for me and I'm almost sure more will appear in the next episode and we'll never get to know any of them better than "Do you want to fuck? Yes/No."

Nevertheless I think if you are looking for a typical power incest harem fantasy this could be a nice option. Nothing more or less.

EDIT:
Well, I just found out that:
1. "[...] planned tags, some of them might be up to players based on polls I will put out, but I will never do anything I don't want to."
2. "I will conduct polls before upcoming updates, allowing players to vote for which office girl they want content for."
Only polls and influence players should have is choosing the color of girls' clothes, not selecting fetishes or which character to develop.
A road to nowhere.

Last edited:

Mist_Step

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I agree with this and hope that the DEV responds to this, in a clear and concise manner.
For my part, I assume that this will be and will have a Harem ending, since the MC's wife encourages him to be with other women, or am I wrong? Mist_Step
To answer people who wanted to know about this, I didn't answer because my plans included interaction between Li's and I was looking at how plausible was for me to have to basically do 2 scenes if people don't like lesbian content even if MC is present since one of my plans involves a triangle,
I think it should be doable to make it optional.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes