BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Then there is only one thing I have to clarify. In the case of this game Lia is a love interest and it's pretty clear. There's not a lot of content with Anna, but there are hints about her too. And in fact the only one who has fucked Lia so far is the tentacles, although I purposely made the scene harmless without any penetration, meaning she wasn't fucked at all. So as I can say these love interest weren't touched and everything is okay.

But here's what I'm wondering: you fight girls, breaking their mental defenses and then expect a reward for the protagonist, right? So you see all the girls you meet as potential LI and the fact that they are fucking not the one who defeat them and cracked their mind makes you feel bad? I'm just trying to understand what others think.
You just need to clearly convey who of the girls is a Love Interest and who is not. Most people won't have a problem like this if they know who they can romance and who they can't.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Okay, that what I wanted to hear. I'll see what I can do.

View attachment 1487864
trying...
Basically most of these games operate on pokemon logic. That is to say:
  1. Meat enemy
  2. Fight enemy
  3. Defeat enemy
  4. Capture enemy
  5. The captured pokemon girl becomes your best friend falls in love with you
  6. Use her to fight and capture more pokemon girls
Does it make any sense in real life? NOPE. But neither does small children going around the world capturing wild animals to use for fighting. :)

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Basically most of these games operate on pokemon logic. That is to say:
  1. Meat enemy
  2. Fight enemy
  3. Defeat enemy
  4. Capture enemy
  5. The captured pokemon girl becomes your best friend falls in love with you
  6. Use her to fight and capture more pokemon girls
Does it make any sense in real life? NOPE. But neither does small children going around the world capturing wild animals to use for fighting. :)
Yeah... that's true. But I just got don't know. I think I'm already too messed things up because the game was exactly like this before and then I changed it to this, so I just don't know.

I'll have to think even more about how to get things right here.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah... that's true. But I just got don't know. I think I'm already too messed things up because the game was exactly like this before and then I changed it to this, so I just don't know.

I'll have to think even more about how to get things right here.
You do know. Because the answer is obvious. You do what you want to do. Others can provide input, sure. And you should take our input into consideration and use it to improve the details of your work. But ultimately it is your game to make and you are the one that decides what it should be.

Do not let others lead you astray into making a decision you are not happy with. Because if you are not satisfied with the product you create you will not be able to keep going or create something that is of high quality. And that is ultimately what it's all about.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So you see all the girls you meet as potential LI and the fact that they are fucking not the one who defeat them and cracked their mind makes you feel bad?
Yes, sorry I feel that way.
Like I said, people dont tend to like seeing their LI banging by someone else, even if it make sense for the story since they are lovers or what not. If people are fine with that mostly these people like sharing and Voyeurism. Not vanilla or Harem bros.

Personally, I dont mind that stuff happening, ASLONG its avoidable in the first place (the sex scene with them) or at least give the Player the statisfaction that he conquered her and she cant live without him anymore. You know, something that outweight the sex scene with her and the other dude. Like Netori.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
You do know. Because the answer is obvious. You do what you want to do. Others can provide input, sure. And you should take our input into consideration and use it to improve the details of your work. But ultimately it is your game to make and you are the one that decides what it should be.

Do not let others lead you astray into making a decision you are not happy with. Because if you are not satisfied with the product you create you will not be able to keep going or create something that is of high quality. And that is ultimately what it's all about.
That is a good advise, but the thing is I want to tell a story, I want to create an interesting game with cool mechanics and open world, and I do love to draw girls and write lewd scenes dialogues and scripts, but besides that I just don't know what I'm doing sometimes and in what direction I am moving. I've changed the basic concepts of the game, moving on farther from rape, but now people are talking about how they don't just want to watch others fuck, they want to participate and I have no idea how to deal with it.

It's not just "do it like you want it", because sometimes I really do need help. I already know what battle mechanics I will add, I already planned the main part of the game's story, but how to balance the game between looking and fucking considering all the scenes that I already put my effort in, I have no idea.

So if you have suggestions, do not be afraid to express them, because I can directly state that there are things about the game that I myself do not understand and with which I need help.

Despite how much I love this game and the characters that I create, more and more often I think that I could use all my skills as an artist to create some rape game instead and make decent money. Just because I can't resolve the basic sexual concepts for this game.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
That is a good advise, but the thing is I want to tell a story, I want to create an interesting game with cool mechanics and open world, and I do love to draw girls and write lewd scenes dialogues and scripts, but besides that I just don't know what I'm doing sometimes and in what direction I am moving. I've changed the basic concepts of the game, moving on farther from rape, but now people are talking about how they don't just want to watch others fuck, they want to participate and I have no idea how to deal with it.

It's not just "do it like you want it", because sometimes I really do need help. I already know what battle mechanics I will add, I already planned the main part of the game's story, but how to balance the game between looking and fucking considering all the scenes that I already put my effort in, I have no idea.

So if you have suggestions, do not be afraid to express them, because I can directly state that there are things about the game that I myself do not understand and with which I need help.
Dedicate characters to specific themes, like: first girl only has scenes where player watches her get fucked, second girl only has sex with player, third doesn't have sex scenes at all, etc.

Despite how much I love this game and the characters that I create, more and more often I think that I could use all my skills as an artist to create some rape game instead and make decent money. Just because I can't resolve the basic sexual concepts for this game.
You do you, but I'm not gonna be on board of that one.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Dedicate characters to specific themes, like: first girl only has scenes where player watches her get fucked, second girl only has sex with player, third doesn't have sex scenes at all, etc.

You do you, but I'm not gonna be on board of that one.
Okay, I just have to be more specific about the roles of the characters and not give the player false hopes so as not to spoil his experience. I will try.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Idea: Fabian could learn more about sex from the girls he has rescued. He is the creature from the void. So there is still a lot of potential for him to learn.

I am very interested to see how it will later develop. Deducing that Fabian is a creature from the Void, which i would describe as emptiness, he should rather consume people emotions/souls. Yet he is doing something opposite - unlocking people potential. He doesn't feast on them, even giving them shelter. One would imagine that Void will soon reach to him while he is being a misfit of a Void...

I would like to see that he fights the powers yet unknown that clearly took the Imperial minds. Clearly something consume their humanity if they act like opressors to other beings...

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Idea 2: You could "warp drive" the castle to some other world at some point. Looking like a Star Trek solution. Than you could write raping s$it - for creatures from other plane of existance which minds cannot be unlocked, but dominated in a sexual way.

Clearly this world in which he awakened is not a Void like looking. So what could happen if there is also another world, more void-like to Fabian (his Void homies go on rampage? idk... is he the one and only?), and less friendly to human-like beings and his sheltered refugees?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Idea 3: Void slowly consumes every world that Fabian has awakened in. While it is pursuing him in every step he makes - the fact that he awakened in this world - will bring the Void to him inevitably and also on everything that is in that world. That would mean this world will end sooner or later.

Will he awaken "even more" and go past the Void and prevent it from consuming everything around him? Or he will not, and would let that world to perish.

But that would bring the question: does Eliza knows about this? Is she even trustworthy.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Okay, I just have to be more specific about the roles of the characters and not give the player false hopes so as not to spoil his experience. I will try.
Well since you asked for ideas... Basically what you need to do is some more character development. If Lia and the main character are to become a couple you should add some sort of hint to that into the various scenes that happen during the game. Show that there is something developing underneath the surface there. You don't need to be heavy handed or anything about it either. We are early into the story still. But like consider it as an option. And preferably show rather than tell if that makes sense.

Again though, my advice would honestly be to sit down and write down what story you actually want to tell. Like, make your self an outline at least and list things like the general themes and genres you want to hit. Otherwise you'll just end up flipflopping in the dark.

Reactions: BlindBigot

JokEman12341

Nov 30, 2020
Good art, good fighting RPG elements but the whole thing feels like an NTR simulator even though you're supposed to be some creature from the abyss. Most games with a protagonist are meant to represent the player. Yes, some may like it but I can guarantee you most will stop playing the game immediately.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Re-boner Ocelot I would advise you to put game also on and give link to your Patreon there. Do the same here on f 95 zone - and give link to tfgame site in OP (opening post). Than see how it goes after awhile...

Putting game on tfgame.site should give you a glimpse how people are perceiving it.

Here on f 95 zone is a high "demand" on fetish induced games. That in my understanding is why people are talking about NTR, feminization, transformation, futanari...

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017

Well, people already said to you what the most important thing is. That you create the game you want. And Im 100% for it, even if its a game not for me.
I get what you mean that you need some imput, but from here you will get into more problems since every one will have their own opinion which controdicts the others ones.
Fact is, you cant satisfy everyone and that you have to keep in your mind.
People who like NTR wont like a Strong MC with a backbone. People who like Harem wont accept a single sex scene without him. People who like Vanilla wont accept Rape etc etc.

It seems you dont really know where you want to go, which is kinda a bummer since people start to gather and if you dont make it clear where this game is going you will just get more criticism which will then end in a hate/flame war once again.

BlindBigot gave a interesting option where every LI is dedicated to a specific fetish. If lets see people like me who dont like NTR (and with NTR I mean I dont want to see any LI to get banged by another guy) and if we could have the option to turn it off, then some problems could be avoided. But if you want to have this scene in your game which I support, you should just make it clear what the game is all about and what to expect. Its just not a game for me then. No hard feelings.

Reactions: bruce555

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Well, people already said to you what the most important thing is. That you create the game you want. And Im 100% for it, even if its a game not for me.
I get what you mean that you need some imput, but from here you will get into more problems since every one will have their own opinion which controdicts the others ones.
Fact is, you cant satisfy everyone and that you have to keep in your mind.
People who like NTR wont like a Strong MC with a backbone. People who like Harem wont accept a single sex scene without him. People who like Vanilla wont accept Rape etc etc.

It seems you dont really know where you want to go, which is kinda a bummer since people start to gather and if you dont make it clear where this game is going you will just get more criticism which will then end in a hate/flame war once again.

BlindBigot gave a interesting option where every LI is dedicated to a specific fetish. If lets see people like me who dont like NTR (and with NTR I mean I dont want to see any LI to get banged by another guy) and if we could have the option to turn it off, then some problems could be avoided. But if you want to have this scene in your game which I support, you should just make it clear what the game is all about and what to expect. Its just not a game for me then. No hard feelings.
I think the problem is that as an author I already know what will happen to the main character and I know what his relationship will be like in the future, but it seems like people who just discovered the game just don't understand anything and think it's a cuckold game. And that really pisses me off.

I created separate mini-stories for sex scenes that are not related to the main character at all and happen while the main character just doesn't give a fuck about it. He's just minding his own business while it's going on somewhere. He is aware of his abilities, but why on earth would he rape girls on his own. No one seems to see it the way I want them to.

While working on the last update I could not imagine that such words as NTR, cuckold, and voyeurism would be applied to my game. I'm personally against all these things and don't want it to look that way, but it seems like my vision of the game are too distinct from the main audience.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes