BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
If it is a crystal at the imperial camp, then go to the previous location, and then down. If it is a crystal in the prison - turn off the elevator lock with the switch and then on the elevator.
I broke the crystal but sentinels still were swarming the place. I didn't give it much thought when I was playing, but now it dawned at me.

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
there us some walkthrough? i reach the part where figth an shadow sentinel, but cand advance trought the path

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I broke the crystal but sentinels still were swarming the place. I didn't give it much thought when I was playing, but now it dawned at me.
During the test, I also noticed this bug. Sometimes everything works fine, and sometimes the crystal does not turn them off at all. I have no idea how to fix it, since there is a global disable condition for all of them if the crystal switch was engaged. They just can't remain active, the code prohibits them. But it does happen nonetheless. So it seems that they really run by some kind of dark magic. Which allows them to bypass even the game code itself.
there us some walkthrough? i reach the part where figth an shadow sentinel, but cand advance trought the path
I'll add a walkthrough in the next update. As for your question, I just don't quite understand what you mean. There are a lot of sentinels in different locations. If you mean the very first one, the transition to the next location is down over the bridge.

Reactions: halo17

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
During the test, I also noticed this bug. Sometimes everything works fine, and sometimes the crystal does not turn them off at all. I have no idea how to fix it, since there is a global disable condition for all of them if the crystal switch was engaged. They just can't remain active, the code prohibits them. But it does happen nonetheless. So it seems that they really run by some kind of dark magic. Which allows them to bypass even the game code itself.
Maybe it's a sequence break? Going to the right, breaking crystal and only then going to the left, this may be resetting their state.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Maybe it's a sequence break? Going to the right, breaking crystal and only then going to the left, this may be resetting their state.
Just checked it out and... nope. The switch activates when you drop the crystal and then nothing can possibly turn it off. If I ever encounter this bug again, I'll specifically check to see if the switch is turned on when the sentinels are still active, but for now, I think the problems may be more complex. The sentinel resurrection system works with special scripts that go beyond the usual eventing on the RPGM engine, so it's possible that this is due to them.

Sooner or later I will find a solution to all the bugs, I just need more experience. I'm just an artist by my main specialization after all. :)

birdbrain123

May 25, 2018
Don't think it's been reported before, but if it has and I missed it, then sorry.
I think I've got a bug, where I got KO'ed in combat (in the prison camp against the boss lady) but Lia won the fight. I now don't seem to be able to be un-KO'ed (I've tried being healed by Nia, being healed by Nia in combat, sleeping, health potion), which means any encounter from now on is just Nia vs the enemy and there's very little chance of winning. Is there something I should be doing in order to heal again? Or have I just lost and need to restart?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Don't think it's been reported before, but if it has and I missed it, then sorry.
I think I've got a bug, where I got KO'ed in combat (in the prison camp against the boss lady) but Lia won the fight. I now don't seem to be able to be un-KO'ed (I've tried being healed by Nia, being healed by Nia in combat, sleeping, health potion), which means any encounter from now on is just Nia vs the enemy and there's very little chance of winning. Is there something I should be doing in order to heal again? Or have I just lost and need to restart?
I checked it and it seems that if someone in the party dies, they can't be resurrected. It' strange, because I remember how I tested it before once there was no such problem, but anyway, I'll add the ability to revive party members while resting in the next update. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Developer sanity check post... Please do what you doing there, continue... :D

(do not reply for this almost automatic generated message, ty!)

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I'll reply just to say thanks for the signature. Making me think that the game really has some fanbase. Nice.
Well, i am sure that you will slowly build up the numbers of fans. Also the supporters. :)
Could you think of some service for one time donation? I mean i don't like the idea to become Patreon. But one time donation would be something i would go with.

Reactions: Parodos

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Well, i am sure that you will slowly build up the numbers of fans. Also the supporters. :)
Could you think of some service for one time donation? I mean i don't like the idea to become Patreon. But one time donation would be something i would go with.
Well, I will add this to my long long to-do list. :)

Reactions: Mr Technician

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So any chance we can know what the patreon post "Future of the project" was?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
If some path is blocked than this content is not available yet.
Is the sweaty clothing in the game, or are all the vines blocks? (I assume the sweaty clothing is what she needed)

I skipped a few human encounters so Im a little paranoid I might have missed it.

Edit: Also just got Anna, are level 2 spells supposed to be not worth casting yet? I noticed mana costs going down for level 1 spells, do you have to cast level 2 spells for their cost to go down or?

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes