Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Is the sweaty clothing in the game, or are all the vines blocks? (I assume the sweaty clothing is what she needed)

I skipped a few human encounters so Im a little paranoid I might have missed it.

Edit: Also just got Anna, are level 2 spells supposed to be not worth casting yet? I noticed mana costs going down for level 1 spells, do you have to cast level 2 spells for their cost to go down or?
Sweaty clothing drops from the final prison boss, such a woman is very hard to miss.

Second level spells will boost your skill more and thus the cost of using them will go down faster. The magic skill is the same for all spells, which means that any spell used will lower the mana cost of all spells in the school. It's just that the stronger the spell, the faster the skill grows.

Reactions: Sheik100

DrakeNot

Oct 11, 2020
I beat the tutorial boss patricia and i am trying to leave the camp but it wont let me, it just says I have to look around camp can anyone help me here?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I beat the tutorial boss patricia and i am trying to leave the camp but it wont let me, it just says I have to look around camp can anyone help me here?
You seem to have missed one pass. Go further into the camp, in the woods where potions are in a box and one sentinel patrols around the trees, go to the right.

Reactions: Jacie

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well, I waited to see what the dev. wanted to change in the next update where the game will go so I tried this one out.
And I must say if the game continue like this its a safe recommendation.

First the whole NTR?/cuckold/voyeurism thing.
With the current 1.4.0 build you can at least avoid that one potential companion? (Her name is Lettice but I think she is just a tutorial enemy) to not being shagged by her companion in arms called Paul which she really loves :rolleyes:
Its unclear if they still banged after you fingered her into exhaustion but who will stop themself from this chance when they see a sleeping and defenseless girl in a mediveal fantasy setting ? :unsure:
If you still want to see her with the dude you can chose so by not following her.

Sadly, after that everything else is unchanged and all you gonna see is others banging and all you do is watching them so be warned.

After playing the content which is avialbe its clearly that the game was (or is) focused more on voyeurism where after the MC wins a specific battle you recieve a "reward"...but its other people fucking :KEK:
Its like RedPillBlues said, its setting up sex for others. And sometimes its rather questionble how this even plays out.
How can two bandits who never ever thought to change their life but got beaten up badly by the void being, then started to fuck each other infront of this void being and have on the same time change their mind to stop being bandits and help the village which they brought much trouble already (like kidnaping the kid) ?
I had my thoughts that the void being was a mortal mage first but now I think he is some sort of boring version of a Slaanesh walking avatar.

The repetitive trope is that people you meet are normal buddies/friends/colleague but after they meet YOU, these people fall in love with each other. The female imperial recruit + Paul, the Smith boi + a Sentinel (female), the two bandits (male + female), the two imperial soldiers (also male + female), the Slave Trainer (Female) + her Slave (male) or the Slave Master (Female) + 2 Slaves (both males) ...Like a amor angel...thats not really what I would expect to happen after I lost a battle against a void being. :ROFLMAO:
So if the game will change that like it was changed with Lettice im gladly will take it.

Back to the other stuff.
You play a void being called Fabian, you cant change the name tho.
If you strugle to find the key to skip the dialog its the W button. You should only skip the dialog when you at least played the game once. The story, despite being sometimes janky here and there, is still good for what it is.

If you exploratory friendly like myself you will find different items (Potions) and other stuff, like some background info, to help on your journey.
You should make a seperate save before opening a specific chest in the forest.
The "Sentinels" are not killable so if you defeat them after the battle they will come back so be careful.
The game however restores some HP and Mana after each battle.
The game comes with a walkthrough. It can you help when you have problems with the combat.

I got some bug where I destroyed the Cristal the Sentinels didnt deactivated.
And rarely I got somehow a auto attack who attacks multiple people one a single rout. I dont know what triggers it.
(I think its a combo but im not sure)
And then there is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

During the game you meet different girls which you can then add to your castle.
Some of them are:

Cara the Merchants Daughter ( Right now she is just your peronal vendor who sells you stuff)
Anna the Berserker Merc (You need first find her and do a quest)
Lia the Elf (your first companion)

After the Prolouge you are free to do what you want. Mostly you will do different Quests because there is not much else to do since there is not much content in the build tho.

One thing what I didnt get are the Magic schools. You get 9 of them. And when I randomly brought the magic books like Ice, Earth and Wind (I already had Fire) I couldnt use the others since the game only allows you to have 4 Slots for each character.
Does that mean I need to be careful not to fill them with unnecesery Magic I need and wait for the better once or will the slots increase the further I progress in the game ?

PS: I didnt get the scene with Morelia despite handing her the item over and Lettice one with the picture 4

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Well, I waited to see what the dev. wanted to change in the next update where the game will go so I tried this one out.
And I must say if the game continue like this its a safe recommendation.

First the whole NTR?/cuckold/voyeurism thing.
With the current 1.4.0 build you can at least avoid that one potential companion? (Her name is Lettice but I think she is just a tutorial enemy) to not being shagged by her companion in arms called Paul which she really loves :rolleyes:
Its unclear if they still banged after you fingered her into exhaustion but who will stop themself from this chance when they see a sleeping and defenseless girl in a mediveal fantasy setting ? :unsure:
If you still want to see her with the dude you can chose so by not following her.

Sadly, after that everything else is unchanged and all you gonna see is others banging and all you do is watching them so be warned.

After playing the content which is avialbe its clearly that the game was (or is) focused more on voyeurism where after the MC wins a specific battle you recieve a "reward"...but its other people fucking :KEK:
Its like RedPillBlues said, its setting up sex for others. And sometimes its rather questionble how this even plays out.
How can two bandits who never ever thought to change their life but got beaten up badly by the void being, then started to fuck each other infront of this void being and have on the same time change their mind to stop being bandits and help the village which they brought much trouble already (like kidnaping the kid) ?
I had my thoughts that the void being was a mortal mage first but now I think he is some sort of boring version of a Slaanesh walking avatar.

The repetitive trope is that people you meet are normal buddies/friends/colleague but after they meet YOU, these people fall in love with each other. The female imperial recruit + Paul, the Smith boi + a Sentinel (female), the two bandits (male + female), the two imperial soldiers (also male + female), the Slave Trainer (Female) + her Slave (male) or the Slave Master (Female) + 2 Slaves (both males) ...Like a amor angel...thats not really what I would expect to happen after I lost a battle against a void being. :ROFLMAO:
So if the game will change that like it was changed with Lettice im gladly will take it.

Back to the other stuff.
You play a void being called Fabian, you cant change the name tho.
If you strugle to find the key to skip the dialog its the W button. You should only skip the dialog when you at least played the game once. The story, despite being sometimes janky here and there, is still good for what it is.

If you exploratory friendly like myself you will find different items (Potions) and other stuff, like some background info, to help on your journey.
You should make a seperate save before opening a specific chest in the forest.
The "Sentinels" are not killable so if you defeat them after the battle they will come back so be careful.
The game however restores some HP and Mana after each battle.
The game comes with a walkthrough. It can you help when you have problems with the combat.

I got some bug where I destroyed the Cristal the Sentinels didnt deactivated.
And rarely I got somehow a auto attack who attacks multiple people one a single rout. I dont know what triggers it.
(I think its a combo but im not sure)
And then there is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

During the game you meet different girls which you can then add to your castle.
Some of them are:

Cara the Merchants Daughter ( Right now she is just your peronal vendor who sells you stuff)
Anna the Berserker Merc (You need first find her and do a quest)
Lia the Elf (your first companion)

After the Prolouge you are free to do what you want. Mostly you will do different Quests because there is not much else to do since there is not much content in the build tho.

One thing what I didnt get are the Magic schools. You get 9 of them. And when I randomly brought the magic books like Ice, Earth and Wind (I already had Fire) I couldnt use the others since the game only allows you to have 4 Slots for each character.
Does that mean I need to be careful not to fill them with unnecesery Magic I need and wait for the better once or will the slots increase the further I progress in the game ?

PS: I didnt get the scene with Morelia despite handing her the item over and Lettice one with the picture 4
Perhaps I should have made it clear that the scene with the Morelia appears when you do the quest and sleep in your castle bed. But damn, it's basically a tree cuckolding you again.o_O

I myself now realise how unpleasant it is to just play and watch everyone else fucking except you. In fact, that's why I added a new quest after the first meeting with Patricia, which fuels your interest in your own relationship that pays off, even though you have to go through most of the game to unlock that quest. You didn't mention it, so I guess you didn't get to my proudest scene with the best art and atmosphere. (The quest starts on the notice board after completing Anna's quest.)

Magic is gradually developing. It is planned that there will be many spells in the game, but you will have to choose wisely which ones to put in the slots and use. With the ability to add new slots as you progress.

The game needs a lot of work. Especially to add more possibilities of development, crafting, because at the moment the game has almost no enemies and the open world thing is useless, moreover I can't even add a main story quest yet, so you don't really understand where you're going. But I'm on it, thanks for the feedback.

There will actually be another small update at the end of the month where I'll be introducing the last character of the party, as well as some, I might say, Christmas event, so it's worth getting to the end because for now, the nicest scenes will be there. And in future updates I will already be extending the gameplay of the old quests with new scenes and gradually getting rid of all that cuckolding thing.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
But damn, it's basically a tree cuckolding you again
Yeah I know, the Vegan NTR :ROFLMAO:

You didn't mention it, so I guess you didn't get to my proudest scene with the best art and atmosphere. (The quest starts on the notice board after completing Anna's quest.)
Oh no I did, like I said I played all what is there expect this one scene from preview Pic Nr.4 with Lettice and the Morelia reward. (I still did her quest tho).
IMO, the Patricia quest felt like a "real" one, compared to the others. Im not only talking about the reward, since its you who get to fuck her and not some random peasant, which is a refreshing for a while, but also how it passes out.
Its not just go-and-talk-to-npc type of fetch quest, but its involved into another scene/quest which makes this whole scenario more believable.
Sadly she is not a companion and from the message she left in the bottle it was her farewell. I mean sure we saved her in some way but I wish we could have done more adventure stuff with her.

With the ability to add new slots as you progress.
Nice. I mean its a void being so from the setting it should make sense that he grow stronger the more he discover about himself.

The game needs a lot of work. Especially to add more possibilities of development, crafting, because at the moment the game has almost no enemies and the open world thing is useless
During the quest in the Prison I found a Item for Lia. "Worn stockings" or something like that. Only she could wear the item.
It improved her stats but sadly not her look.
I know that everything need to be drawn which takes much more time but that would be a welcoming desire for the player to do side quests and exploring the world. Dressing your waifus and improving the stats is a thing many people are looking for in a JRPG.
However I dont know if this is even possible to draw seperate pieces which you can see it visually when you add or remove them.

Crafting is a mechanic which I really like but I think you will have here the most problems.
Because theres need to be a reason to craft item for the player, expect its quest relevant. Right now you can only craft potions but you dont really need those since the enemies arnt strong enough.
If you manage to make the game hard enough so the player is forced to craft items to overcome this gap, you need to rebalance the whole world which is very laborious.

introducing the last character of the party
Yeah I already guessed that from the Castle with the rooms structure. One is for the male architect tho.
So the game will have 3 companions in total ?
Well, it make sense from the RPG maker mechanic since you can only have a maximum of 4 heroes in the party.
It has some clear benefits since these companions are always on your side you can flesh them out by not only interacting with you but also with each other. (Campfire interactions)
However, im one of these people who prefer to have a good variety of companions to pick and chose on my personal taste.
Like Patricia if she ever come back for some reason.
This of course has problems on its own since you need to create more unique characters and the more you have the less time you get to flesh each them out compared to the 4 you already have.

And in future updates I will already be extending the gameplay of the old quests with new scenes and gradually getting rid of all that cuckolding thing.
I like to hear that but if its possible dont remove them completely. Give the player the choice like you did with Lettice in the Imperial Camp.
IMO, the hottest scene was with the fem.dom. Slave "Master" with her two male slaves/pets.
Here you can give the player the choice to ignore her and move further, which will allow the player to see the original version where she gets double team pwned by these slaves.
Or, if you self wants to take advantage of it, since you a void boing you can create something like clones of yourself, and double team pwn her yourself.

There are scenes like with the Researcher couple in the Tempel, the quest to find Anna, where I see problems how you wanna change that because the sex scene happen after they teleport and the MC is not present.

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Where is the walkthrough in the game? I'm looking but I can't find it I don't even see the game folder I see the game where it's in but no walkthroughs

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Reactions: Everilld

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
guh, i thought i play as a male tentacle that transfered to another world....
A short slow tentacle that couldn't catch any girl, unlike his chad friends, and just sat at home depressed, was hit by a truck and then reborn in another world. In a world where he could evolve to increase his length, make new tentacle friends and finally find a human girl who took him under her skirt to form a symbiotic love relationship.

Now that's a really good game idea.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes