QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I am getting errors when trying to load my save from the last version. Is that a known thing? Like, do I have to start over?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I am getting errors when trying to load my save from the last version. Is that a known thing? Like, do I have to start over?
If possible, I'd like to see what the error is. And if you do want to start over, there will be another update within a week or two, so I would suggest you wait a bit.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
There are some issues (bugs) a number of quests are registered as completed but you can go back to and re-activate quests. The Empire fort is really the only I can name, there was another one but I can't remember off the top of my head.

After rescuing Anna the people in the Millstone village are back outside but you cant interact with them.

The dream involving Patricia the MC is literally invisible, if you use the mouse and left click to navigate you can finish this quest, he reappears after going into his bedroom.

A items in the inventory are still there after using them, the collection of clothing, which I crafted, then gave to the dryad.

Really minor stuff nothing that halted my play, or halted me advancing to new content or quests. The game lags on my system, but its not too bad.

The art is good, the story, and the MC being a 'void', really a much different approach then a majority RPG maker games I've played.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
There are some issues (bugs) a number of quests are registered as completed but you can go back to and re-activate quests. The Empire fort is really the only I can name, there was another one but I can't remember off the top of my head.

After rescuing Anna the people in the Millstone village are back outside but you cant interact with them.

The dream involving Patricia the MC is literally invisible, if you use the mouse and left click to navigate you can finish this quest, he reappears after going into his bedroom.

A items in the inventory are still there after using them, the collection of clothing, which I crafted, then gave to the dryad.

Really minor stuff nothing that halted my play, or halted me advancing to new content or quests. The game lags on my system, but its not too bad.

The art is good, the story, and the MC being a 'void', really a much different approach then a majority RPG maker games I've played.
It's one thing to create a poll where people can say there are bugs in the game but it's an entirely different matter when someone takes the time to explain the bugs and you finally know what the problem is and you don't have to look for it. You really helped a lot, thank you, I will fix all of it.

The only thing I didn't really understand is the Patricia and the bed thing.

Okay, thank you very much for the screenshot, now I get it. Seems that the problem is in the weather plugin that I add for the last update and unfortunately there is nothing you can do. So, as I said, you can wait for the next update a bit and go from the beginning if you want. Speaking of the old scenes, the game now has 2 options with the recruit at the beginning, so it won't be as boring to go through old content.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The only thing I didn't really understand is the Patricia and the bed thing.
I did the hidden treasure quest from Millstone went through the cave, then I went back to the castle to sleep, during the MC's sleep there's a cut scene I meet Patricia at the same spot where the MC first met both Patricia and Lia. But during the entire scene the MC is invisible. After chatting with Patricia the scene cuts to the MC being back at the castles teleport crystal, he is still invisible until I enter his bedroom then I can physically see him again.

And afterwards he stays visible, and I can continue game play with no further issues, its a weird bug in the game.

I'm going to restart the game so I'll try to video capture that scene and send a private message with the video clip. If you still don't understand what I mean. It also could just be a glitch that happened during my playing time, I didn't know there was walkthrough so I just played the game following the dialog messages, it may have been the order in which I did the quests. I'll follow the walkthrough on my second play through to see if it happens again.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I did the hidden treasure quest from Millstone went through the cave, then I went back to the castle to sleep, during the MC's sleep there's a cut scene I meet Patricia at the same spot where the MC first met both Patricia and Lia. But during the entire scene the MC is invisible. After chatting with Patricia the scene cuts to the MC being back at the castles teleport crystal, he is still invisible until I enter his bedroom then I can physically see him again.

And afterwards he stays visible, and I can continue game play with no further issues, its a weird bug in the game.

I'm going to restart the game so I'll try to video capture that scene and send a private message with the video clip. If you still don't understand what I mean. It also could just be a glitch that happened during my playing time, I didn't know there was walkthrough so I just played the game following the dialog messages, it may have been the order in which I did the quests. I'll follow the walkthrough on my second play through to see if it happens again.
Like you said, that is a really weird one.

I checked it and there are not many events that play with the player's sprite visibility. One of them, for example, is scene with the nymph, that is actually activated on the same bed spot. But there is only one scenario for this scene at the end of which the player regains its visibility while returning to the castle.

The doors at the castle also hide/reveal the player when you go through them. That is why you could see your sprite again when you returned to the room.

If you really have the time, the video might help, but I say straight away that it's a weird bug because on a quick check I didn't find any events that can hide the sprite, moreover when you enter a room it always becomes visible, so you can't interact with the bed being already invisible. Or... actually you can, if you bring your invisibility to the castle and then go to your room not through the door, but using the fast travel with paper sheets on the walls. So you don't even need video, you just have to remember the moment where you lost your visibility.

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I had the same problem of sprite invisibility in the last encounter with Patricia. I think the trigger is when Fabian go to bed with both Patricia and Morelia quest pending.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I can only say it may have something to do with the quest sequence during my game play that triggered some glitch. The comment from jardinier may help.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I had the same problem of sprite invisibility in the last encounter with Patricia. I think the trigger is when Fabian go to bed with both Patricia and Morelia quest pending.
I can only say it may have something to do with the quest sequence during my game play that triggered some glitch. The comment from jardinier may help.
I recreated it and it seems that it wasn't only invisibility, but due to errors in the code, the Patricia event was replacing the Morelia event entirely.

Well, thanks to you guys, this won't happen anymore. ;)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I kind of wondered why the Patricia event showed up in a dream, instead physically going back to Lia's old (now burnt down) home and meeting up her.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I kind of wondered why the Patricia event showed up in a dream, instead physically going back to Lia's old (now burnt down) home and meeting up her.
I just thought it would make it easier for the players. I heard that a lot of people don't like the rpgm engine because they always have to walk around half-empty locations a lot. So I decided to shorten the player's path. But judging by the fact that someone perceives it as... dream? I'll probably make a separate option for personal business, which will clearly say "go to a meeting with a Patricia without companions"

It's not a complaint, I mean, that really has to be done to not confuse players.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
No confusion, I would just put into the quest log or the dialog box ' you should to the the castle and rest'! Probably be easier then trying to make it a separate quest. That should solve any issue with players who may confused or unsure.

Of course I basing this off of players reading the dialog, and checking the quest log. Which seems almost impossible for them to do. ;)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A short slow tentacle that couldn't catch any girl, unlike his chad friends, and just sat at home depressed, was hit by a truck and then reborn in another world. In a world where he could evolve to increase his length, make new tentacle friends and finally find a human girl who took him under her skirt to form a symbiotic love relationship.

Now that's a really good game idea.
Now this is a good idea, all this anime needs is boat-kun and it would be good to go :)

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

Wolfgard

Feb 9, 2020
On trying this update, after the first mission when you first return to the castle at night, I can't find Eliza and I have tried to interact with every indicated spot twice to see if I missed something.

EDIT: sat around with the game running and she showed up in the morning, if she isn't supposed to be available at night on your return you might want to let players go to sleep that first night.

Last edited:

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
...After playing the content which is avialbe its clearly that the game was (or is) focused more on voyeurism where after the MC wins a specific battle you recieve a "reward"...but its other people fucking :KEK:...
Thanks for the detailed post dude!! (y)
(out of likes)

PD: its not sarcastic btw :ROFLMAO:

LILKEK361

Nov 10, 2021
Hello,

I want to ask if there are cheats in the game to only get the H scenes. I am to lazy to play the game but i rly like the art style.

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes