Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
How do I complete the following quests: Her Cold Heart and Path to the Western Forest
There is a walkthrough in the game folder.

wanted to try to but it just doesn't work after you hit new game. Must be my computer I guess.
Something with the live2d plugin. I had some crashes with it myself, but usually a few reloads helped me. I'm still trying to fix it.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Perhaps I should have made it clear that the scene with the Morelia appears when you do the quest and sleep in your castle bed. But damn, it's basically a tree cuckolding you again.o_O

I myself now realise how unpleasant it is to just play and watch everyone else fucking except you. In fact, that's why I added a new quest after the first meeting with Patricia, which fuels your interest in your own relationship that pays off, even though you have to go through most of the game to unlock that quest. You didn't mention it, so I guess you didn't get to my proudest scene with the best art and atmosphere. (The quest starts on the notice board after completing Anna's quest.)

Magic is gradually developing. It is planned that there will be many spells in the game, but you will have to choose wisely which ones to put in the slots and use. With the ability to add new slots as you progress.

The game needs a lot of work. Especially to add more possibilities of development, crafting, because at the moment the game has almost no enemies and the open world thing is useless, moreover I can't even add a main story quest yet, so you don't really understand where you're going. But I'm on it, thanks for the feedback.

There will actually be another small update at the end of the month where I'll be introducing the last character of the party, as well as some, I might say, Christmas event, so it's worth getting to the end because for now, the nicest scenes will be there. And in future updates I will already be extending the gameplay of the old quests with new scenes and gradually getting rid of all that cuckolding thing.
Exactly this quest os bugged for me. I did all the interaction with her correctly and received the quest to meet her at the first place we meet. But there is no way to continue this quest. The bed do not starts this event and I received the developers message that I saw all the scenes, but the quest is still opened for me...

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
walkthrough say " meeting with the soldiers at the waterfall - the girl is weak to gentle treatment, then to the right again and the scene again " BUT the scene not showed on my screen, how to trigger that scene ?coz I used gentle treatment on that girl

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
walkthrough say " meeting with the soldiers at the waterfall - the girl is weak to gentle treatment, then to the right again and the scene again " BUT the scene not showed on my screen, how to trigger that scene ?coz I used gentle treatment on that girl
Unfortunately there was a small bug, but I've already fixed it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
The quest where you will know Patricia better is bugged for me. I found her inside the cave, talked her and was told to find her at the place we first met. When I use the bed, after it, the scene that appears is the one with Morelia and the tree, and no other after that. The developer's scene telling me I completed all the quests appeared too, but the quest of Patricia is still in the quest log, unfinished. Dunno what I need to do to advance on this quest, with this bed bug...

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
The quest where you will know Patricia better is bugged for me. I found her inside the cave, talked her and was told to find her at the place we first met. When I use the bed, after it, the scene that appears is the one with Morelia and the tree, and no other after that. The developer's scene telling me I completed all the quests appeared too, but the quest of Patricia is still in the quest log, unfinished. Dunno what I need to do to advance on this quest, with this bed bug...
Just to clarify things. Are you sure that you have to use the bed to go on a meeting with her? You had to use the bed in the previous update, but now I changed some events, so to meet her you have to use your work desk. Try check it.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Just to clarify things. Are you sure that you have to use the bed to go on a meeting with her? You had to use the bed in the previous update, but now I changed some events, so to meet her you have to use your work desk. Try check it.
Oh, thanks! I was following the walkthrough. Thank a lot!

jardinier

May 12, 2020
i just beat the first boss patricia and i am stuck at the castle the game wont let me sleep leave or enter a girls room help
It doesn't work. It still says"Someone still wants my attention."
I had the same problem. It happened the first day when MC arrived at the castle late at night. He can't go to bed as juhua520 said and he can't talk with Lia because she's sleeping. I found a workaround by avoiding almost all the sentinells (all but Cara's) before beating Patricia. This way MC can get to the castle early and he can talk to Lia before going to bed.

Last edited:

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
wanted to try to but it just doesn't work after you hit new game. Must be my computer I guess.
I also got this bug. In version 1.1 game worked. Later after new game or load i saw identical text. Little help? 2 or 3 other games got similar thing, but its most frustating because i want finish this game extremaly strongly. I love art and story. It isnt your averrage hero and his mental corruption which spread to others make me laught.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I also got this bug. In version 1.1 game worked. Later after new game or load i saw identical text. Little help? 2 or 3 other games got similar thing, but its most frustating because i want finish this game extremaly strongly. I love art and story. It isnt your averrage hero and his mental corruption which spread to others make me laught.
Does it crash every time? I understand why there wasn't such things in 1.1, because there were no live2d animation, but now it's there. For me the game rarely crashes because of this plugin when I open the menu, but it is pretty random. I can barely get this plugin to work and it's all in Japanese, so I don't know what to do with it yet. Maybe someday in the future I will hire a Japanese programmer who can handle this beast.

So far I can only say that for me it helps to just restart the game a few times in a row, but do not take this as a serious solution.

evilspyder

Jun 3, 2020
Gave this game a shot. I want to like it. The art is nice, from what I have seen of the story it has potential. Unfortunately the game just broke on me, so maybe I will come back to it after a few more updates and some of the kinks have been ironed out.

So I completed through the first forest where you pick up Lia. Bit of a note here, knocking over the crystal was supposed to disable the sentinels I think. It didn't. Had to try to run passed them to get to Lia.

After clearing out the forest I head back to the castle with the girls, and this is where my game locked up. I guess the game wants you to speak to Lia and then head to bed, but because it was night time she'd already gone to bed and I couldn't speak with her. When I try to go to bed I get a message saying there's someone I need to talk to, so I couldn't do that. Try to leave the area and I get another message.

I tried searching for a solution to this and one guy who experienced it seemed to suggest just bypassing almost everything, grabbing Lia asap and running back to the castle. If it were a one time issue, I'd probably do that. Sadly in searching for that answer, I found people reporting the exact same issue at other points in the game. So I will wait until things get ironed out I suppose.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
So... In tags there is no romance yet if u open up a spoiler for tags there is romance ther so I wanted to ask if there is romance or someone forgot to put tag?

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
So.... i just started the Game and encontered the same problem as some mentioned, first time at the castle and i can't do anything. Can't sleep bc someone needs my atention, but i can't tlk to anyone. The Game maybe needs a "Time Skip" option or a different solution.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
So.... i just started the Game and encontered the same problem as some mentioned, first time at the castle and i can't do anything. Can't sleep bc someone needs my atention, but i can't tlk to anyone. The Game maybe needs a "Time Skip" option or a different solution.
The update should be out within 2 weeks, it'll be fixed.

• Yay, new update!
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes