Automagic

Apr 10, 2018
Can't get past the bandits in Anna's quest. Last guy always has about 20 hp left when anna has around 30 and gets an attack in. I have read the walkthrough and done what it says there. Tried using potions butt then her Rage wears of.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Multi protagonist?
No, just one.
Can't get past the bandits in Anna's quest. Last guy always has about 20 hp left when anna has around 30 and gets an attack in. I have read the walkthrough and done what it says there. Tried using potions butt then her Rage wears of.
I tried to balance it so that the player always wins, but because of some randomness, I think defeat is possible. You don't need to use potions there, I can only advise you to perform normal attacks until stage 3 so you don't waste TP points. And then use the new special ability as soon as Anna reaches stage 3 rage.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Cannot make any progress in game, game hangs repeatedly, not always in the same spot. Edit- fiddling with the options seems to have made the problems go away, not sure what I did.

Last edited:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Dev, I am wondering (I did read through the forums, but I am English Second Language so please forgive me).

I understand that the plan is to balance out the game and make it less Voyeurism/NTR/Cuck ish... (read as people have sex with males other than the MC, I'm not trying to debate terms)

So my question is (if the above statement is correct);
Will a player (when the game is complete), be able to avoid (as in it doesn't happen, not just skipped over or not see) all of the 'Other Male' content with potential LI/Future LI character?

I fully respect a Dev's decisions to make their game, their way. I am not trying to pressure a direction, just asking so that I know if I should follow the game for a while or click "Ignore".

Also, the Artwork is very good.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Probably not a game for me, but I am a sucker for great art, so i'll ask anyway.

So how extreme is the content in this game? Tentacles usually come with rape, other disgusting monsters, and things that really don't float my boat. But since there's no "rape" tag, i guess its worth asking.

And how are the animations? Are they frequent, or once in a blue moon kind of deal?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
does anyone know how to answer the archer ??
1)You can keep shooting 2)Every encounter I have 3)Please listen to me 4)I don't want to hurt
Dev, I am wondering (I did read through the forums, but I am English Second Language so please forgive me).

I understand that the plan is to balance out the game and make it less Voyeurism/NTR/Cuck ish... (read as people have sex with males other than the MC, I'm not trying to debate terms)

So my question is (if the above statement is correct);
Will a player (when the game is complete), be able to avoid (as in it doesn't happen, not just skipped over or not see) all of the 'Other Male' content with potential LI/Future LI character?

I fully respect a Dev's decisions to make their game, their way. I am not trying to pressure a direction, just asking so that I know if I should follow the game for a while or click "Ignore".

Also, the Artwork is very good.
Yes, I said that I will make it more balanced, but I did it just to disguise the phrase "damn, I made a game full of "cuck" content and now I have to change the 80% of the scenes. help"

The fact is that sooner or later these scenes won't be there at all, and if anyone follows the updates, they might have noticed how I'm gradually removing these scenes and replacing them with new ones. But you also have to realize that changing the majority of the game's content just because you experimented and made a mistake can't be done in a few weeks.

So yes, in the future I plan to remove these scenes altogether. And I'm not just planning, I'm doing it with each update.
Probably not a game for me, but I am a sucker for great art, so i'll ask anyway.

So how extreme is the content in this game? Tentacles usually come with rape, other disgusting monsters, and things that really don't float my boat. But since there's no "rape" tag, i guess its worth asking.

And how are the animations? Are they frequent, or once in a blue moon kind of deal?
There is only one scene with tentacles and it's really soft. As for the other content, it's pretty vanilla too.

As for animations, there is 3 of them in total.
is it v1.6 or is it really v0.1.6?
I started from 1.0, so it's 1.6.1 for now.
any gallery in the game?
Yes, but in a Patreon build.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
1)You can keep shooting 2)Every encounter I have 3)Please listen to me 4)I don't want to hurt

Yes, I said that I will make it more balanced, but I did it just to disguise the phrase "damn, I made a game full of "cuck" content and now I have to change the 80% of the scenes. help"

The fact is that sooner or later these scenes won't be there at all, and if anyone follows the updates, they might have noticed how I'm gradually removing these scenes and replacing them with new ones. But you also have to realize that changing the majority of the game's content just because you experimented and made a mistake can't be done in a few weeks.

So yes, in the future I plan to remove these scenes altogether. And I'm not just planning, I'm doing it with each update.

There is only one scene with tentacles and it's really soft. As for the other content, it's pretty vanilla too.

I started from 1.0, so it's 1.6.1 for now.

Yes, but in a Patreon build.
Even if the scenes got removed I feel it was a waste to see those arts just got throw away so maybe you should still keep them in the game like in the Gallery or something so players can still view them or made a CG RIP file so people can download

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn, really want to try this patch out but sadly I got a fatal error in when the first scene with Lia and Patricia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also two other bugs I found during my short test:
- Sometimes I get a Orange Filter which looks like its evening but when I restart the game and reload its gone.
- After defeating the scripted sentinel, when I defeat a patroling sentinel she instandly revives herself and attack my right there.
Once she get killed twice then she stays down for some time.

Except these bugs, I saw some good changes. Got only a small glimpse of the new sprites of Lia, looks cute.
Combat is more harder. Back then I could with a bit of luck roam through these sentinels but now I even needed to use potions for them. No way in hell I could reach Lia without destroying the Crystal now. I like that.

It seems the scene with the Blacksmith Shota/Young guy + sentinel got removed and was reused with the MC. Noice.
And despite the short scene with the her, it was a damn good "reward" :sneaky:

Wish I could see what the new enemy is and what the changes for crafting is or what the new locations are.
But damn, the Main Menu. Epic effects. o_O

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes