Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Even if the scenes got removed I feel it was a waste to see those arts just got throw away so maybe you should still keep them in the game like in the Gallery or something so players can still view them or made a CG RIP file so people can download
Yeah, surely I don't just throw them away, there is a separate section in the gallery room for all the old and wasted scenes.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Even if the scenes got removed I feel it was a waste to see those arts just got throw away so maybe you should still keep them in the game like in the Gallery or something so players can still view them or made a CG RIP file so people can download
I agree. Like the scene with the Slave Master is pretty hot to just remove it. You could make them like a hidden object where you found them through your journey. Nothing cannon but just as a reward for players curiosity looking for items, lore pieces or "extra" art.

Reactions: thevoid089

Automagic

Apr 10, 2018
No, just one.

I tried to balance it so that the player always wins, but because of some randomness, I think defeat is possible. You don't need to use potions there, I can only advise you to perform normal attacks until stage 3 so you don't waste TP points. And then use the new special ability as soon as Anna reaches stage 3 rage.
That is exactly what I've been doing. It appears RNGesus hates med because I've failed 5 times in a row.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Damn, really want to try this patch out but sadly I got a fatal error in when the first scene with Lia and Patricia:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also two other bugs I found during my short test:
- Sometimes I get a Orange Filter which looks like its evening but when I restart the game and reload its gone.
- After defeating the scripted sentinel, when I defeat a patroling sentinel she instandly revives herself and attack my right there.
Once she get killed twice then she stays down for some time.

Except these bugs, I saw some good changes. Got only a small glimpse of the new sprites of Lia, looks cute.
Combat is more harder. Back then I could with a bit of luck roam through these sentinels but now I even needed to use potions for them. No way in hell I could reach Lia without destroying the Crystal now. I like that.

It seems the scene with the Blacksmith Shota/Young guy + sentinel got removed and was reused with the MC. Noice.
And despite the short scene with the her, it was a damn good "reward" :sneaky:

Wish I could see what the new enemy is and what the changes for crafting is or what the new locations are.
But damn, the Main Menu. Epic effects. o_O
Thanks for the kind words. In fact, I've got no idea what this error is, but if you in the very beginning of the game will tap 5 times on the upper left blue torch, you will be able to skip the first location and appear right in the castle after it. If you played before, then you already saw Patricia scene, so the only thing you will miss is Obidience's hand, I mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But after that you will find all the new quests in the village, there is 2 in total.

I agree. Like the scene with the Slave Master is pretty hot to just remove it. You could make them like a hidden object where you found them through your journey. Nothing cannon but just as a reward for players curiosity looking for items, lore pieces or "extra" art.
I will think of that. In fact, the statue that appears in the country yard was not only meant to give you the Christmas event, but its main purpose is to show you the scenes that you somehow missed. If you made a bad decision for example or so. Right now it's only able to show you one event, but when I will make it fully functional, I'll think of adding all this content to it.

That is exactly what I've been doing. It appears RNGesus hates med because I've failed 5 times in a row.
Okay, I heard you. I'm supposed to release a fix for a serious bug today anyway, so I'm going to give these guys an extra HP reduction in the update.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How to edit saves? If I change current save file, the game doesn't see any changes.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah, surely I don't just throw them away, there is a separate section in the gallery room for all the old and wasted scenes.
Thank you! That would be the best decision, and considered you confirmed to replace at least 80% of the sex event in the long run does that meant MC will have lot more chance to have sex directly with the girls? Not just voyeur, foreplay but actual sex with them?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Thank you! That would be the best decision, and considered you confirmed to replace at least 80% of the sex event in the long run does that meant MC will have lot more chance to have sex directly with the girls? Not just voyeur, foreplay but actual sex with them?
Well, the existing event with Patricia is something that people calls actual sex. :D

And surely there will be more of it.

Reactions: thevoid089

Cloud050912

Apr 14, 2018
The version where it's fixed is already available if you will download the game from mega (version 1.6.2). I added an application for additional sources, but it takes time.
I just downloaded the game a few days before. i guess i got unlucky still having 1.6.1 then.
i will try it now

EDIT: Unlucky me i was at the end already meh..

Last edited:

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
What is that picture on the right panel? is that her (Anna) or just random image?
The image is from one of the plugins. It's actually some random anime character, but I decided to keep it because I found the similarity funny.
This looks awesome! Any love for mac?
I'll look at the mac export topic, if it's easy, maybe I'll export there as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kcoope89

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Re-boner Ocelot
I have a problem at the bridge.

When I was there for the first time, there was a cut scene and the former bandits repaired the bridge and left. When I returned later, the bridge was destroyed again and the former bandits were back. No cutscene this time, you can't talk to them and the bridge remains destroyed.

0003.png

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
1)You can keep shooting 2)Every encounter I have 3)Please listen to me 4)I don't want to hurt

Yes, I said that I will make it more balanced, but I did it just to disguise the phrase "damn, I made a game full of "cuck" content and now I have to change the 80% of the scenes. help"

The fact is that sooner or later these scenes won't be there at all, and if anyone follows the updates, they might have noticed how I'm gradually removing these scenes and replacing them with new ones. But you also have to realize that changing the majority of the game's content just because you experimented and made a mistake can't be done in a few weeks.

So yes, in the future I plan to remove these scenes altogether. And I'm not just planning, I'm doing it with each update.

There is only one scene with tentacles and it's really soft. As for the other content, it's pretty vanilla too.

As for animations, there is 3 of them in total.

I started from 1.0, so it's 1.6.1 for now.

Yes, but in a Patreon build.

Now, I asked earlier about the voyeurism content, because I'm not really a fan. Just so you know my perspective.

May I ask. Are you removing the voyeurism scenes mostly due to popular opinion? Or is it something you feel doesn't fit in with your vision?

No judgement either way.

And I just want to say that the scenes in there seemed pretty well done, and I felt fit with what I seemed to be able to glean from the MCs physical nature, the world, and the story. Even if they aren't my thing.
So don't feel down due to some people not enjoying the content, or maybe a change of direction.

What you have here is impressive. And I can see, with whatever you're going to do with this, that it will be quality.

I'll leave it there.

mileyvirus

Oct 29, 2017
Is it a bug that every creature fights you twice? Every time I beat them I immediately get sent into another fight with the same group.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Re-boner Ocelot
I have a problem at the bridge.

When I was there for the first time, there was a cut scene and the former bandits repaired the bridge and left. When I returned later, the bridge was destroyed again and the former bandits were back. No cutscene this time, you can't talk to them and the bridge remains destroyed.

View attachment 1672733
Did you talked to Jimmy's mother twice and saw her final dialogue twice? If it's so, I will fix that, thank you.
Re-boner Ocelot are there any plans for pregnancies?
Impregnation: Yes
Cumflation: Most probably
Pregnancy: Not planned it yet
May I ask. Are you removing the voyeurism scenes mostly due to popular opinion? Or is it something you feel doesn't fit in with your vision?
Both. I was just experimenting with content, I guess. Back in the days, I just played "Elana: champion of lust" and thought it was fun game, but these days people call it voyeurism and cuckolding, especially if my protagonist is male. And it makes no sense for me to go against the majority here, because I have no personal attachment to this content, again, it was just an experiment.

What I am attached to are the story and lore. So if someone will tell me to remove any part of it, I'll tell him to go fuck himself. But the sexual content may be changed in some way, if it will make more players happy. It is incredibly hard to change it after all I've done so far, but I agree that it should be changed.
Is it a bug that every creature fights you twice? Every time I beat them I immediately get sent into another fight with the same group.
It is, I'm working on it.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes