Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
On trying this update, after the first mission when you first return to the castle at night, I can't find Eliza and I have tried to interact with every indicated spot twice to see if I missed something.

EDIT: sat around with the game running and she showed up in the morning, if she isn't supposed to be available at night on your return you might want to let players go to sleep that first night.
Thanks, I will fix that.

Hello,

I want to ask if there are cheats in the game to only get the H scenes. I am to lazy to play the game but i rly like the art style.
There are cheats and gallery, but not in the free version.

Iblis

Jun 15, 2017
Heya I havent seen by searching the thread but is there alot of femdom content in this game?

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Will back year late when this game at least 80% to the end.

Ps,I see tags If there will be no option to avoid NTR or group sex like 2 male 1 female I pass Im a Alpha I dont share my womens XD

Reactions: hobobobb

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hey. Haven't tried this yet. Saw it here. First up, just want to say I was impressed by the artwork and the craft here. I haven't tried it yet, but it's always worth an applaud when someone tries something different. Besides that, my early impressions looking at the promotional material makes the game seem like something above the standard fair.

My question is this: I haven't played the game yet, and I'd like to know if the game's fetish content matches what I tend to look for. In particular, Maledom MxF and Lezdom FxF. I saw the Female Domination tag, but it's not immediatly clear if that's
A: One Route
B: Refers to Lezdom
C: Is mandatory malesub.
D: Mandatory or Optional, but the tags are missing a "Maledom"

Thank you in advance for any response.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Hey. Haven't tried this yet. Saw it here. First up, just want to say I was impressed by the artwork and the craft here. I haven't tried it yet, but it's always worth an applaud when someone tries something different. Besides that, my early impressions looking at the promotional material makes the game seem like something above the standard fair.

My question is this: I haven't played the game yet, and I'd like to know if the game's fetish content matches what I tend to look for. In particular, Maledom MxF and Lezdom FxF. I saw the Female Domination tag, but it's not immediatly clear if that's
A: One Route
B: Refers to Lezdom
C: Is mandatory malesub.
D: Mandatory or Optional, but the tags are missing a "Maledom"

Thank you in advance for any response.
I can tell you that this game is not really about these kinds of kinks. I added the tag because of one scene, but I think that's about it. It's more like vanilla in most cases, I guess.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Ah well. Thanks for the quick reply. The art style and title does give the impresion of something a bit more raunchy. But, it looks like a quality game, even if not for me.

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
i just beat the first boss patricia and i am stuck at the castle the game wont let me sleep leave or enter a girls room help

sirseatbelt

Jul 9, 2019
Will back year late when this game at least 80% to the end.

Ps,I see tags If there will be no option to avoid NTR or group sex like 2 male 1 female I pass Im a Alpha I dont share my womens XD
You know the guy who wrote the book on the alpha male wolf wishes he never wrote the book. He says all his conclusions are wrong and the alpha male isn't a real thing. So.. you know...get over it?

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
You know the guy who wrote the book on the alpha male wolf wishes he never wrote the book. He says all his conclusions are wrong and the alpha male isn't a real thing. So.. you know...get over it?
Then give me your wife and daughter if it doesn't bother you, you can even watch what I'm doing with them, but you can only take a little peek , as alpha, I can't reveal my secret techniques to omega :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
is patricia meant to leave? i do not want that to happen tbh, does the dialogue choices impact her choice to leave or stay with the mc?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Interesting. The art looks beautiful, the story looks like totally my thing, and i love tentacles.
Yes, definitely bookmarked. :giggle: :coffee:

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
is there ntr content there? I like it and I am wondering if there's enough + vanilla content?
Nope.
is patricia meant to leave? i do not want that to happen tbh, does the dialogue choices impact her choice to leave or stay with the mc?
No, she shouldn't. If you choose the right options, you will continue the conversation in a more private setting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WhiteWood69

Apr 11, 2019
Game Loads but when i click new game I get Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'createTexture' of null.

Any ideas?

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So a few bugs and weird things I found, first if you go to rescue Jimmy after falling in the trap the game behaves like you have another companion besides Lia if you only have her with you, so maybe make the quest appear after helping Anna. Second, hoooooooo boy the imperial fort is buggy, breaking the control crystal for sentinels does not stop or even slow down the sentinels on the lower floor, also after clearing it if you don't fast travel to the castle as you walk out the gate the funny gate dialogue triggers as if its there, even though it isn't.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
So a few bugs and weird things I found, first if you go to rescue Jimmy after falling in the trap the game behaves like you have another companion besides Lia if you only have her with you, so maybe make the quest appear after helping Anna. Second, hoooooooo boy the imperial fort is buggy, breaking the control crystal for sentinels does not stop or even slow down the sentinels on the lower floor, also after clearing it if you don't fast travel to the castle as you walk out the gate the funny gate dialogue triggers as if its there, even though it isn't.
Thanks. I'll fix that.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Oh found another bug, after finishing the """art""" for the pendant you can no longer use the craft table and every time you close the menu the text when you first made it replays

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes