• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
List of bugs in new update on PATREON, best to wait for bugfix update as you will likely have to start over. Aleksey said they are working on it.

- some images are missing;

- added information in opportunities that you can't go any further;

- added the ability to "make a little noise" so that you are definitely noticed when peeking in the shower;

- errors in the texts;

- mistakes in changing Eric's clothes;

- error with placing cigarettes;

- error with the third sweet gift dialog.

Still being corrected:

- the problem with buying the cream if it is almost over;

- error in branching options with Lisa's lessons (+ creating a scheme for you);

- error with repayment of the loan.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: omocik

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-Sigh-

I wish that the codes would stop changing. For myself the only ones I care about are the Money, Clean, and Energy. The other stuff is just a bit of grind (which doesn't seem to bad so far). The Money cheat is just to avoid POSSIBLE issues (and I'm a sneaky cheater). The Energy and Clean cheats will probably be the most important as the game goes on (I don't want to waste time with naps and showers). :)

Just a thought.

P.S. I wonder if it would be possible to have a in game option to START with some extra money to avoid need to cheat. Maybe a option or Mod that starts Max with 3-5 thousand so we can get the items that have time limits, and just work for the rest?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Do the old saves not load for some reason. When I go to load an old save, it gives the gray exception screen, then I hit Ignore and it starts me over from the beginning. :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: Max Headroom

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I don't think it's a good idea to use cheating in this game (except money), because I believe that this will not speed up the game as many may think. In addition, the game is not 100% playable yet, maybe there are not many sex scenes with Max or hot scenes yet. I will test this version 0.3.0.5 because it has a larger download size compared to the other versions (973mb), but I believe the Aleksey90 game will be playable from 3 or more big content updates, or maybe more, therefore, patience.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I don't think it's a good idea to use cheating in this game (except money), because I believe that this will not speed up the game as many may think.
I mostly agree, though I don't THINK that cheating clean and energy will be a big problem. Of course, those cheats are mostly to allow more actions each day and NOT need to nap/shower. Later in the game we may get some fun when doing those activities, but for now I'd rather skip them. :)

Just a thought.

TheMtz

Dec 26, 2017
Anyone knows how to fix bug with being unable to buy suncream? I managed to buy one and now I can't order anymore

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes