3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
Ok, I looked at your save.
1- All girls mood is neutral, are you doing the dishes for them? Keep mood high, wonderful is best.
2- Finish "stick or carrot" spy on Lisa in shower.
3- Do worksheet below.
4- See Kira at 3 am Sunday-Wednesday.
BTW BB by Dark Silver is original, it's abandoned but you can find it here on F95.
Lisa worksheet.
View attachment 853803
Thank you for looking at my save....yes, I do the dishes every time for the girls, every time they are in the lounge doing the dishes. I've visited Kira in the Lounge at 3:00 am, but I only get as far as jerking off with her. Lisa agreed to sleep without pants and she has agreed, quite a few times, to show her breasts while I assist her with homework. I've gone through each of the options with her while doing her homework. I'll keep going and see where it takes me. Thank you again.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019

While I was working out ways to be friends and feuds with Eric, and how this would affect Lisa, I completely forgot about our monthly Miss 2020 poll. Let's fix this...

Kira & Lisa
47%

Alice (first photosession)
22%

Kira (second photosession)
4%

Ann (naked yoga)
27%
126 votes total

Note poll is still open and subject to change, I'll keep this post updated.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
hi can someone look at my save i cant get camera to unlock ps i try use cheat mod it did not help
Ok, looked at your save, there's nothing wrong with your game. Next day after Max wakes up, talk with Kira by pool.
Talk with her again the next day, go to your pc, buy camera.
PS You need money, get your money from cams, do not cheat. Buy adds for cams, early in the day. Visit Kira often, in bath, pool, and living room, late at night.
From your save, two days later.
screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Rik13

Roselove323

Jul 3, 2020
maxbishup
can you read look at my save i cant talk to Kira by pool game will not let me post a pic of it and save game next to her
i have try waiting to next day

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
maxbishup
can you read look at my save i cant talk to Kira by pool game will not let me post a pic of it and save game next to her
i have try waiting to next day
You may need to download the game again. I had no trouble at all, with your save. Make sure you kiss Lisa, and she likes it.
If not reload that save, and try again. I got this right after kiss with Lisa. (Press "s" to take screenshot)
screenshot0003.png
FROM YOUR SAVE

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
maxbishup would you mind taking a look at my save (attached) and let me know if I've gone as far as I can with the current version? Thank you in advance.
Yes I think you have, but something is wrong. Are you using mod? If not I think you may need to download the game again. Make sure you install .06 bugfix.
screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png
MY GAME----YOUR GAME

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
No, I am not using any mods or cheats. I downloaded the game again the other day and installed the 06 bug fix. That's weird.
One thing I found, you don't have 2 cams in bathroom. Spy on Ann and Eric, morning bathroom. Not sure if you need all of them are not. When you knock on Lisa's door at 10, you should get option, to get your laptop. I didn't have that with your save.

Reactions: TaterNuts1976

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
One thing I found, you don't have 2 cams in bathroom. Spy on Ann and Eric, morning bathroom. Not sure if you need all of them are not. When you knock on Lisa's door at 10, you should get option, to get your laptop. I didn't have that with your save.
I wasn't aware I needed 2 cams in the bathroom! Thanks!

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
I spied on Eric and Ann in the bathroom in the morning using the stepladder, peeking through the window and through the camera. When looking through the camera, it says that I am unable to see Eric and Ann through that camera. I bought another camera and have tried different days and times, but it never gives me the option to install the 2nd camera.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I spied on Eric and Ann in the bathroom in the morning using the stepladder, peeking through the window and through the camera. When looking through the camera, it says that I am unable to see Eric and Ann through that camera. I bought another camera and have tried different days and times, but it never gives me the option to install the 2nd camera.
When spying from the ladder, and being unable to see them, is when you should get the option to install 2nd cam. When you downloaded the game. Did you go back to start of last update.

Reactions: TaterNuts1976

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
When spying from the ladder, and being unable to see them, is when you should get the option to install 2nd cam. When you downloaded the game. Did you go back to start of last update.
I redownloaded the game from the front page of this thread, installed the 06 fix and started a brand new game. I made sure to delete all files and cache from the RENPY folder in my %AppData% to make sure there was no bleed over.

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
Ok, figured it out. I had to visit them in the bathroom in the morning more than once before I was prompted to need a 2nd camera. Bought the camera and it gave me the option to install! Thank you again!

Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes