3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Lemmon Sweat

Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the movie(s) that Ann and Eric watch?
After friggox pointed me in the right direction (Sexart.com), I was able to identify all six movies.

Ariana Marie & Johnny Castle - Naughty Office
Lucy Li & Matt Ice - You Win
Ferrera Gomez & Thomas Lee - The Question
Alexis Crystal & Luke Hotrod - River
Sybil & Jake - Teach Me About Sex
Paula Shy & Daniel G - Like Old Times

I like them because, like Lisa and Alice, the women have natural figures, and the scenes tell a story.

Lemmon Sweat

Oct 22, 2017
I found out one of the scenes. It's Lucy Li - You Win (SexArt).
Thanks again, friggox.
After you pointed me in the right direction (Sexart.com), I was able to identify all six movies.

Ariana Marie & Johnny Castle - Naughty Office
Lucy Li & Matt Ice - You Win
Ferrera Gomez & Thomas Lee - The Question
Alexis Crystal & Luke Hotrod - River
Sybil & Jake - Teach Me About Sex
Paula Shy & Daniel G - Like Old Times

I like them because, like Lisa and Alice, the women have natural figures, and the scenes tell a story.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm trying to figure out where I am in the game, update, etc... The sex training with Lisa, Eric, and the mom has concluded. Mostly oral sex with Aunt Kira at night but no penetration. Sort of a BJ with older sister early Saturday mornings. 2 photo sessions with Kira with the last one popping the MC's cherry. Am I at the end of the update or is there still more grinding? :unsure: Thanks.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I'm trying to figure out where I am in the game, update, etc... The sex training with Lisa, Eric, and the mom has concluded. Mostly oral sex with Aunt Kira at night but no penetration. Sort of a BJ with older sister early Saturday mornings. 2 photo sessions with Kira with the last one popping the MC's cherry. Am I at the end of the update or is there still more grinding? :unsure: Thanks.
It's hard to say, somethings depend on if your friend or enemy with Eric. One thing to check, does all your opportunities say, that's all for this update, are something like that. If so there could still be things to do, like watching movies with Lisa. Read the walkthrough, at least about the 0.06 update.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Something has gone wrong. Now when I click on my game the wording at the beginning is in another language and not English on my computer. Has been playing fine for the last several days. Please help

Last edited:

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I know I'm asking a lot, but I think Aleksey remade the game with the old version of Ren'py. If anyone is so kind as to post that version here, I would really appreciate it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Something has gone wrong. Now when I click on my game the wording at the beginning is in another language and not English on my computer. Has been playing fine for the last several days. Please help
Press "L" to switch between russian and english. Also there is an option in the preferences for that. But of course you can't find the preferences if you don't understand the words on the screen :). That should be changed at some point.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Play it on your own risk. My Windows Defender detected Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.DF!ml
On first start my antivirus software BitDefender said the same about "BigBrother_AnotherStory-32.exe". "BigBrother_AnotherStory.exe" however worked peachy.
I restored and rescanned "BigBrother_AnotherStory-32.exe", it doesn't show as positive anymore.
Maybe there is/was some error in shared antivirus databases.
You might want to use a online antivirus software to check the .exe files and report a false positive to Microsoft.

Last edited:

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Press "L" to switch between russian and english. Also there is an option in the preferences for that. But of course you can't find the preferences if you don't understand the words on the screen :). That should be changed at some point.
Okay. Thank you it worked.

Repperx01

Oct 10, 2018
Can anyone help me out, I do not know what this means. Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
File "core/02init.rpyc", line 74, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/core/02init.rpy", line 74, in <module>
TypeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes