3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Never really the price of progress, just a price of the development not bothering to implement proper saved data upgrade and instead happily breaking things.
or include a new save-game with the update made during testing.

thy43

Jan 30, 2019
I take sleeping pills in eric's meal on mondays, it's been 5 weeks no progress what should i do, eric and my enemy.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
So if the changes take place on day 1 as mentioned.
This version of the game is now trash, you will need to start everything over.

Or am I wrong?

The reason I am asking, brings up another question.
Will the first release be just an into? Or will it have some actual gameplay?
If the 2nd is the case, I don't see how a timely release is really possible.
Yea you'll need to start a new save file when that rework is launched for sure.
Idk for sure but I think it's going to have a reworked intro with the rest of the game still there but not reworked

Kisthoria

Nov 29, 2020
Need some advice. I saw that you need to protect Lisa from punishment until you see the Lisa punishment for misbehaving in school, but right after that in the lounge I don't have the option to say "are you grateful for me saving your ass" or something in order to progress stick or carrot. I'm in the ntr mode with cheats on, idk if something with that fucked it up?

Edit: i've gotten the punishment at least three times now and still no option

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
To be fair, the last patreon post over a week ago had "(1/2 part)" in the title, so even I have been wondering when part 2/2 would be posted ;)
We could try a mathematical approach. Last week was about 11 weeks after the last update. If that's ~50% ... :D

Reactions: firevoodoo

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
To add my two cents to the debate of "take the time to do things right"... Yes obviously that is the way to go.
I really like what I see here a lot. Adding extra flair to the day-to-day is very important.

The way Aleksey has already improved the peeking for example is excellent. These are events you repeat a LOT. And now, you want to, since there's so many variations. So adding this kind of complexity should be entirely worth it.

I agree on the peeking!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
You need to start your own branch of BB Universe, friend!
Or some short story! C'mon! Show us more!
Those were all the renders i started since yesterday.
Yes, more like a short story with a funny ending! (spoiler alert)
I shall work on completing the idea, over the following days.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes