3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
I seem to be stuck on a quests schoolmate? not sure on what i'm waiting lisa came to me after dinner a couple of times but it seems to have stopped ? Anyone an idea? Or does stick and carrot need to be finished.

ok seems like schoolmate got moving again after i progressed with stick and the carrot. You need to have lisa removed her shirt there i guess before you can ask to protect here still ongoing here as it takes 2 weeks every time for the schoolmate progressing.

Last edited:

Urek101

Dec 13, 2018
How to get Lisa to take her shirt off? I have defended her from punishment 5 plus times.

Same with Alice, how to trigger Taking Care of that Ass, I have defended her 5 plus times...

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
save file
I checked your save file
For blog opportunities:
1627227641982.png
For Alice pants:
First, watch out for Alice mode.
Second, after dealing with Alice. If you want to change the subject of the transaction, use this option and trade with her again the next day.
1627227666270.png
Third, the option to bargain for Alice pants will be available in conversations when Alice wears jeans during the day. Alice not wearing pants happens when Alice is wearing jeans and Anna is not home. And this deal is only valid for one week.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
.Black Panther. I think you may need to update the walkthrough so that it is more clear regarding the "Taking care of your ass" opportunity. I have protected her more than 15 times, made all various deals, and allowed her to be punished as many times and yet the option to "talk" to her about punishments never come up. What I mean by update is on the first attempt you are suppose to allow her to be punished or prevent, then after that we all know to allow her to be punished only after asking her for the new punishment deal. The problem is you never get the "talk".

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Hi, a little question
So there are 3 paths at BB AS
Friendly
Sneaky
Hostile
how are dying different?
can it be that the sneaky path only goes up to the 2nd conversation with Eric and then you have to decide whether to be friendly or hostile?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Kira for the love of fuck still won't invite me into the bathroom

* Made out with her on couch numerous times
* Massaged Alice topless in yard numerous times (though don't know the correct order and it seems impossible no matter what I pick but she tells me "good job" regardless)
* Had blowjob from Alice on night out event
* Already on the making out with Lisa event (have already massaged her)

What the fuck gives. I've spied on this bitch with the step ladder a million fucking times. The "Talented Masseur" opportunity doesn't seem to be progessing so that could be it.
I checked your save file
buddy, You are said that you massaged Alice topless in the yard. But you either did not do it or you did not do it right. And that's all your problem in the game.

First, watch out for Alice mode. Her mode natural for now . it should be higher.
second ,try this :
Do the massage in order from the feet to the head. And convince her to be topless.
You are on this stage of the game
1627229440326.png
You should have reached this stage after the massage.
1627229521078.png

If it does not change to this stage, you have not done the massage completely. (Photos of the continuation of the game with your own save file).
Now follow the rest of the game events

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther. I think you may need to update the walkthrough so that it is more clear regarding the "Taking care of your ass" opportunity. I have protected her more than 15 times, made all various deals, and allowed her to be punished as many times and yet the option to "talk" to her about punishments never come up. What I mean by update is on the first attempt you are suppose to allow her to be punished or prevent, then after that we all know to allow her to be punished only after asking her for the new punishment deal. The problem is you never get the "talk".
Sorry about that.
I need to make some changes to the guide. Because I used to think it was quite clear. But it does not seem to be .
I will make the changes in half an hour

But now for you: Let Alice be punished, and then talk to her

Thank you for informing

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thank you for informing. If you find anything else you feel needs to change , please let me know again . Thanks

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How progress with Exciting Curvest three weeks and steel We need to keep helping Mom with yoga ...
After joining Ann's yoga exercises a few times, another option is added to the practice time conversations. Through it, a new sportswear will be added to the store. Buy it and give it to her on the weekend when Ann is alone in her bedroom or reading a book on the terrace.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I checked your save file
For blog opportunities:
View attachment 1318455
For Alice pants:
First, watch out for Alice mode.
Second, after dealing with Alice. If you want to change the subject of the transaction, use this option and trade with her again the next day.
View attachment 1318456
Third, the option to bargain for Alice pants will be available in conversations when Alice wears jeans during the day. Alice not wearing pants happens when Alice is wearing jeans and Anna is not home. And this deal is only valid for one week.
So what you are saying is that "no panties" is a one shot deal, never to occur again, right?

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
After joining Ann's yoga exercises a few times, another option is added to the practice time conversations. Through it, a new sportswear will be added to the store. Buy it and give it to her on the weekend when Ann is alone in her bedroom or reading a book on the terrace.
The problem is that there is no option to be added !

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes