The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That moment when you beat the RNG GODS at their own game on the first try and win the 1%'er.
All I can say is WOW that was a ton of luck and I should now prolly go buy the winning lottery numbers before it is too late and this luck goes poof.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the original game,I menage to fail 5 times in a row in one scene with 90-95% chance for success.
Here Lady Luck is way more benevolent.
But I have more than 30% to start with in this scene:)

Reactions: Dracconic Evolution

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
Hi I'm stuck with "Party Girl", Friday night I meet kira and alice but it doesn't give me the option to go with the sister but only with the aunt, what am I doing wrong? maybe i have to do it in another way? thank you Immagine.png

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How progress with Stick or Carrot ?! If I stand up for Lisa , nothing happens, if I give her a spanking, she says that I can forget about watching horror movies with her for two weeks ! The hints say that : there is no muth time we must do it before Liza going to bed !

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Reading through all of the difficulties players seem to be having with the game, I have noticed a pattern. The main issue seems to be one of expectations. Specifically, the game is defying the basic rules of behavioral psychology. Human beings will seek success and avoid failure, but the game does not recognize this.

1) Some player actions are "discouraged" by the narrative (e.g. "Do not bother me."), so players learn to avoid them. When that avoided action is required for further progress, the player becomes stuck because he or she continues to avoid it.
2) Some trigger events only "fire" occasionally. When a player tries to trigger an event with an action, and the event does not fire, the player (wrongfully) concludes that the action does not trigger the event. The player therefore abandons that action, so the event is never triggered.
3) Progress for some opportunities is hidden behind "failure." Players will naturally avoid failure (getting caught, making someone angry, failing to protect someone, et cetera), so the player ends up avoiding progress in the game.

--If you want the player to keep doing something, reward the player for it and he or she will keep doing it.
--If you want the player to keep trying despite failure, something in the game must convince the player not to accept failure.
--If you want the player to perform an action despite being told not to do so, you must provide a clear hint to ignore what he or she is being told.

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
Game throws errors every time I try to do foot massage in front of the TV. Something about the text color. Any fix?

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
1) Some player actions are "discouraged" by the narrative (e.g. "Do not bother me."), so players learn to avoid them. When that avoided action is required for further progress, the player becomes stuck because he or she continues to avoid it.
2) Some trigger events only "fire" occasionally. When a player tries to trigger an event with an action, and the event does not fire, the player (wrongfully) concludes that the action does not trigger the event. The player therefore abandons that action, so the event is never triggered.
3) Progress for some opportunities is hidden behind "failure." Players will naturally avoid failure (getting caught, making someone angry, failing to protect someone, et cetera), so the player ends up avoiding progress in the game.

--If you want the player to keep doing something, reward the player for it and he or she will keep doing it.
--If you want the player to keep trying despite failure, something in the game must convince the player not to accept failure.
--If you want the player to perform an action despite being told not to do so, you must provide a clear hint to ignore what he or she is being told.
This is actually a great analysis not only for BB, but gaming development in general. (y)

Derychte

Jun 9, 2020
I made the mistake to not buy alice the dress so now I cant progress in some quests. Is there a way to change that afterwards by editing the save file? If yes what do I have to change?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
No, you can't get rid of him, fast, slow, or any other way yet. As for the NTR, some say there's no NTR, some say it's all NTR, you just got to play, and see for yourself.

There's no save after Eric, there's no after Eric. At this point Eric is still in the game.
Yup, I played for a few days trying to get Kira and Eric at 3:00 Wed in the lounge before I realized there was no Eric and Kira at 3:00am in the lounge :cautious:

BDI

May 23, 2017
No, you can't get rid of him, fast, slow, or any other way yet. As for the NTR, some say there's no NTR, some say it's all NTR, you just got to play, and see for yourself.

There's no save after Eric, there's no after Eric. At this point Eric is still in the game.
Well, in that case, how about a save from the end or the last update?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes