3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Sooo, what's the new content in recent patch, feels like we haven't had anything Eric related in a while now

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Is here a way to get rid of eric (like rly fast) and to avoid NTR?
No, you can't get rid of him, fast, slow, or any other way yet. As for the NTR, some say there's no NTR, some say it's all NTR, you just got to play, and see for yourself.
Does anyone have a save AFTER Eric is gone that they would share?
There's no save after Eric, there's no after Eric. At this point Eric is still in the game.

Reactions: Priappus and groq

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
For now, I can only say that you should make progress in the rest of the game opportunities so that I can check to see what happened in this opportunity. This opportunity does not affect the rest of the game, so feel free to progress in the game so that I can find the exact answer to your problem.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Sorry about that.
I need to make some changes to the guide. Because I used to think it was quite clear. But it does not seem to be .
I will make the changes in half an hour

But now for you: Let Alice be punished, and then talk to her

Thank you for informing
Ok well so far nothing is happening nor prompting the "talk" with Alice about punishment. I have let her be punished several times and still no convo. The steps DEFINITELY need to be updated to be exact in the order that they need to be done.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Side note in using a previous save, the "Swimsuit" opportunity is stuck on giving her the suit before Eric. I did that a long time ago and she is already wearing it.

Gorgor

Jan 12, 2019
Buying sportswear seems to be bugged. I have one active quest to buy sportswear in the shop for 'exciting curves', but there is nothing in there. I have done all quests 20/21.

Hint system says : ...'buy sportswear in the shop'. Is there anything special I need to do for it to show up on the store?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Buying sportswear seems to be bugged. I have one active quest to buy sportswear in the shop for 'exciting curves', but there is nothing in there. I have done all quests 20/21.

Hint system says : ...'buy sportswear in the shop'. Is there anything special I need to do for it to show up on the store?
I can ask you a question.
Have you used the saves of previous versions to play?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes