3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Well, in that case, how about a save from the end or the last update?
Look for saves in OP. You can find an ending save in that link, but seriously why would you want to skip playing the game. Kind of defeats the reason, for having the game in the first place, does it not?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Look for saves in OP. You can find an ending save in that link, but seriously why would you want to skip playing the game. Kind of defeats the reason, for having the game in the first place, does it not?
NO it does not, I've been through the original and I REALLY want to get rid of that dick head Eric! ASAP!

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
I finally "finished" the game and can't wait to see how it goes (despite having played the original version). It must be said that without the walktrough some subtle details were difficult to overcome. What I didn't understand is the 'Loseness' value, what is it? does it change based on what? must it be high or low? ...

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
So, I am having this recurring error in every release. I don't seem to be able to save/load the game. Everytime I right click to save it shows an error saying "Too many variables". I wll appreaciate the help, thanks

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I think it will be possible to evaluate when the full-fledged sex scene comes out.
I hope it won't be abandoned before then.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Well this thing is way too similar to the original game, fired up the old thing again, it's still good.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
How do you install this? I've tried extracting it to the game folder, but I still get "adopted into this family" on starting a new game
You do not need to do very special work
Unzip the file and copy its contents to the following folder .
1627299111880.png
Hi I'm stuck with "Party Girl", Friday night I meet kira and alice but it doesn't give me the option to go with the sister but only with the aunt, what am I doing wrong? maybe i have to do it in another way? thank you View attachment 1319087
1627301078522.png

How progress with Stick or Carrot ?! If I stand up for Lisa , nothing happens, if I give her a spanking, she says that I can forget about watching horror movies with her for two weeks ! The hints say that : there is no muth time we must do it before Liza going to bed !
1627301111062.png

Game throws errors every time I try to do foot massage in front of the TV. Something about the text color. Any fix?
PLZ Send the error text in a text file .

what is extra patch
and will it work for the 6.6.2
same question... kindly tag me if answered
1627300134403.png
yes, it's work

are there any saves which unlocks the scenarios?
in the first post . >> last save file

may I know how to get this memory, please?
After unlocking the "take care of your ass" opportunity, try to spank first gently, and then strongly.

in this version 0.06.6 only new scene for Alice on couch?
and in the bath after night club . in bath tub and front of mirror.
This is an update and fundamental change for the past events of the game. Where some scenes are added to the game. New events will be added in the next main update (V0.7).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ag-Ab

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
I keep getting that "an expection has occurred" grey screen error after almost every move. I downloaded the 6.6.02 fix. And searched all over this forum but only found common problem of game not starting which I don't have. Sorry if I'm missign something would appreicate your help!

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I keep getting that "an expection has occurred" grey screen error after almost every move. I downloaded the 6.6.02 fix. And searched all over this forum but only found common problem of game not starting which I don't have. Sorry if I'm missign something would appreicate your help!
Please send the error text in a text file. Also send one of the save files where you have problem in it.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes