3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Are the last 3 opportunities that I can't see only available on the friend path? I took the war path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, you can complete, all of those. You will have 20/21 completed when you are through on war path. "Control" is the only one you can not start, or complete.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I have 20 from 21 opporunities, I belive that one will be friend path with Eric, but Im on war with him, so that means 20 is correct number. Here is list of them, hope it help you to find which ones you dont see

Opportunities 20/21

Hidden cam - this one I dont have completed, because I have plenty of money, so I dont need to have cam in all rooms.

Completed in this version
Swimsuit
Cigarette smoke

End of this opportunity in the current version of game
Special books
Party girl
Blog
Talented Masseur
Naughty Feet
Mentor
Schoolmate
Schoolgirl
Arachnophobia
Alpha
Favourite Aunt
Stick or carrot?
Who doesnt take risk
Christina
Blackmail material on Eric
Taking care of you ass
Exciting Curves
You still need all 9 cams, for viewing, not for money. "Control" is not on the list, meaning your on the war path. That is the only one you should not have, started or completed.

Last edited:

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Hi. .Black Panther. I have, if possible, a request for you. Sorry, I know you are very busy and I am also bothering you but could you check my save at the convenient time for you? I would be very grateful if you could take the time for this.
I'm going to continue, but I don't know if it's possible. I guess I'm stuck.

This is from version 0.05.0.00

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
i am stuck at the cigarette quest. The guides keep saying to go to Alice room and find the cigarrete, but that option never appear. What i need to do?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
i am stuck at the cigarette quest. The guides keep saying to go to Alice room and find the cigarrete, but that option never appear. What i need to do?
First you need to catch Alice smoking twice (at 13:00), and then have the option to buy cigarettes online.

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
You do not need to do very special work
Unzip the file and copy its contents to the following folder .
View attachment 1319801

View attachment 1319832

View attachment 1319834

PLZ Send the error text in a text file .

View attachment 1319814
yes, it's work

in the first post . >> last save file

After unlocking the "take care of your ass" opportunity, try to spank first gently, and then strongly.

and in the bath after night club . in bath tub and front of mirror.
This is an update and fundamental change for the past events of the game. Where some scenes are added to the game. New events will be added in the next main update (V0.7).
Feet massage by TV error is the same error message a few people have posted.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {color=[lime]} in u"{color=[lime]}{i}\u0410\u043b\u0438\u0441\u0435 \u043f\u043e\u043d\u0440\u0430\u0432\u0438\u043b\u0441\u044f \u043c\u0430\u0441\u0441\u0430\u0436!{/i}{/color}\nYou're not bad at it today... It's a good thing you don't have rough hands. They feel so eager...".:
File "game/dialogues/alicetalk.rpy", line 472, in <module>
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 16: '[l'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "dialogues/alicetalk.rpyc", line 36, in script call

Edit: "Who doesn't take risks..." also seems bugged. Cannot progress past buying the big chocolate. Must've given 20 or so.

Last edited:

seventhsword2

Jul 26, 2017
the incest patch doesn't seem to work, is anyone else having this problem or am i doing something wrong?
i extracted the file to the game folder

BDI

May 23, 2017
In this game, and with it, you can get to the scenes. BUT this is a game, it should be interesting in passing and the more difficult the passage, the more the game itself is remembered and it is more interesting to receive a "prize". And the scenes can already be viewed by downloading UnRen and looking into the /gmes/images folder
To each his own!

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
In this game, apart from Eric's big sex scene, MC and Kira have sex opportunities. I might as well choose to play Eric's perspective. Many times it is really boring. Once the MC of this game just caters to these women's slaves, it is better to move out Looking for MC's father is really boring.

icon1111

Feb 27, 2021
There is NTR here from the MC's perspective - Eric takes the MC's Mom and the MC can either support him, try to string him along or go to war with him. Then Eric begins to work on the other women in the house, and the MC will be warned not to interfere. No matter what he does, Eric will start to make recommendations that his Mom will follow regarding his sisters and these will, in turn, limit the MC's chances to do things with his sisters. Finally, Eric is dropping hints and starting to put pressure on the MC's Mom that the MC needs to leave and go to military school to become a man and the MC is not going to have a say in this.

Add to this that the criticisms of Eric that we cannot fix since the MC is being forced down a Beta path.

The creator could do the following:

Give the player the ability to work on becoming an Alpha - exercise, education, persuasion skill that can actually be used on key decisions to Stop Eric.

If the MC can buy clothing and candy for his sisters, why can't he buy barbells and start to work out in his room, for example.

So far, the exercise skill is not being implemented, there is no education skill and persuasion has no impact on Eric's attacks on the MC, not even with his Mother.
In this game, apart from Eric's big sex scene, MC and Kira have sex opportunities. I might as well choose to play Eric's perspective. Many times it is really boring. Once the MC of this game just caters to these women's slaves, it is better to move out Looking for MC's father is really boring.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
1)Use the ladder several times to see Eric and Ann in the bathroom
2)Use the first camera to see the bath at least twice when it’s not empty
Now you can install the second camera in the bathroom
I was missing this one because I only spied on Eric and Ann in the bathroom one time. (I have no desire to watch Eric.)

*) Do a massage using two candies. Go to higher parts. Now select the "take your time" option.
To progress further you need to progress on the "arachnophobia" opportunity.
I was missing this one because I saw no connection between "Naughty Feet" and "Arachnophobia." I have already progressed with the massage, so I should now be able to progress with the spider. (Arachnophobia has been a "dead end" for a very long time.)

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes