3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Not sure if it's mentioned but with the 2 patches added I am having errors when spying on the girls in the bathroom and they either catch me or suspect I am there. No errors if it succeeds though

Common Fate

Mar 26, 2019
I'm having trouble triggering the Horror Movie opportunity with Lisa and wondering if anyone can help me. I don't know if my save's bugged I missed the chance to do it, or I'm just missing something but if anyone can help me it would be appreciated. Here's my save file.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Also is it possible to earn enough money to buy the swimsuit and dress before Eric does? I followed the walkthrough for the blog and there is no more conversation options about it

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Is there a Gallery somewhere in the game to review images / scenes ?
How unlock gallery?
Install this :
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-06-6-02-aleksey90.43101/post-6243337

Also is it possible to earn enough money to buy the swimsuit and dress before Eric does? I followed the walkthrough for the blog and there is no more conversation options about it
1627382867952.png

Not sure if it's mentioned but with the 2 patches added I am having errors when spying on the girls in the bathroom and they either catch me or suspect I am there. No errors if it succeeds though
Are you using the game compress version?
Feet massage by TV error is the same error message a few people have posted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: "Who doesn't take risks..." also seems bugged. Cannot progress past buying the big chocolate. Must've given 20 or so.
Please send the full text of the error in a text file

Last edited:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Making enough money alone? No. But if you have BB website online and making money and having views you can acces cyberbank and take a loan to buy them . This is the only legit way to do that before eric , Max will get a prompt i think thursday before Eric buys them on saturday , telling you to search internet.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi. .Black Panther. I have, if possible, a request for you. Sorry, I know you are very busy and I am also bothering you but could you check my save at the convenient time for you? I would be very grateful if you could take the time for this.
I'm going to continue, but I don't know if it's possible. I guess I'm stuck.

This is from version 0.05.0.00
no problem . I'm here to help.
I checked your save file
Why you think you are stuck in the game? You have progressed well in the game.
For "party girl" you have to progress in "Talented masseur" , "Arachnophobia" and "naughty feet"
In a short time, Buddy Suite will be available in the store. Buy it and get help from the game guide for the rest of the events in the "blog" opportunity.
After a while, Eric will talk to you about Lisa ("Mentor" opportunity).
You can also have a second photo shoot with Kira after a while.
My suggestion is to quickly read the parts that have opportunities left in the game in the guide to get an idea of what you need to do in your mind.
Also, use the latest version of the game
Ask again if you get stuck in a certain place. We will help you .

• Red Heart
Reactions: L0thar

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
In this game, apart from Eric's big sex scene, MC and Kira have sex opportunities. I might as well choose to play Eric's perspective. Many times it is really boring. Once the MC of this game just caters to these women's slaves, it is better to move out Looking for MC's father is really boring.
You might as well choose to play Eric's perspective, ok go ahead and choose that. Then your bored with looking for MC's father, did not know that was a thing, but ok, stop looking far him.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm having trouble triggering the Horror Movie opportunity with Lisa and wondering if anyone can help me. I don't know if my save's bugged I missed the chance to do it, or I'm just missing something but if anyone can help me it would be appreciated. Here's my save file.
You are not stuck in the "stick & carrot " opportunity. You must first progress in the "schoolmate" opportunity.
When Olivia is at home on Friday night, Lisa must be topless at least twice on these nights so you be able to progress on the "stick & carrot " opportunity. Read these two opportunities Section in the game guide.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Making enough money alone? No. But if you have BB website online and making money and having views you can acces cyberbank and take a loan to buy them . This is the only legit way to do that before eric , Max will get a prompt i think thursday before Eric buys them on saturday , telling you to search internet.
In the new version 0.06.6.02, I did not have a cyber bank. Although there was a hint. Because of this, I never bought a swimsuit, and I bought a dress later. Although in the new version it is much more interesting to pass when there are hints, and sometimes you go for a month and nothing new.

By the way, I've already given Alice candy 10 times for seeing her in the shower, but she never asked for pajamas. How many times does it take for her not to pay attention?

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
That is is only ONE legit way to do it. The other legit way is making enough money through effort (I will let you figure that out) and buying both of them before Eric takes them shopping. However with this method you still need to trigger and activate the bank loan (do not have to take the loan) so that it does not affect the rest of the game.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
In the new version 0.06.6.02, I did not have a cyber bank. Although there was a hint. Because of this, I never bought a swimsuit, and I bought a dress later. Although in the new version it is much more interesting to pass when there are hints, and sometimes you go for a month and nothing new.

By the way, I've already given Alice candy 10 times for seeing her in the shower, but she never asked for pajamas. How many times does it take for her not to pay attention?
You may have missed it already but go to your computer and click the search bar at the top and see if there is anything you haven't done. If it says something along the lines of "nothing to find..." then yes you missed it.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
Can you help me, do you have the same problem. I'm stuck with the quests ,,Carrot or Stick'' and ,,Who doesn't take risks...''.
I'm peeping on Alice but she tells me to buy her sweets. I made her mood Wonderful and there is down one text on her profile says ,,Is better to not peep on Alice in shower'', i peep her but i don't get mc punishment, i mean she says again she want sweets. For Lisa i made her mood wonderful finished the quest ,,Schoolmate'' she made five mistakes, i protect her and again mc don't say anything about her to watch with her horror movie shirt off.

Reactions: evko

evko

Oct 8, 2018
You may have missed it already but go to your computer and click the search bar at the top and see if there is anything you haven't done. If it says something along the lines of "nothing to find..." then yes you missed it.
It says there's nothing to look for.
I have only 1 quest left with Alice "Who does not take risks". I have already given sweets 14 times for peeping, but she does not ask me to buy pajamas.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm peeping on Alice but she tells me to buy her sweets. I made her mood Wonderful and there is down one text on her profile says ,,Is better to not peep on Alice in shower'', i peep her but i don't get mc punishment, i mean she says again she want sweets.
There is no need to punish Max. You have to give Alice sweets 3 times. For the fourth time, Alice will ask you a pajama. buy it and give it to Alice.
For Lisa i made her mood wonderful finished the quest ,,Schoolmate'' she made five mistakes, i protect her and again mc don't say anything about her to watch with her horror movie shirt off.
This will happen when Lisa is topless at least twice on Friday night when Olivia comes to their house.

Last edited:
Reactions: hugo_123

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
I'm stuck in this blog thing. I tells me to keep an eye on Eric when he's with Alice, but I only ever get the same dialog over and over when I spy on them on wednesdays, when mom is in the bathroom. I also tried spying in the cam, but nothing interesting ever happens. What am I missing?

1627395371099.png

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes