3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I finally finished all the current opportunities. There was a lot of confusion as to why some weren't progressing because it's not made clear how they are interdependent.

I continue to play because I'm semi-obsessed with Lisa (loved where the "stick or carrot" opportunity ended and looking forward to more,) and I've come to like and enjoy Alice. But the game has problems with structure. Without the walkthrough, getting to the end of some opportunities is like blindly swinging a hammer in the general vicinity of a nail and hoping to drive it all the way in. There's a distinct lack of logic to how a player must proceed, so no way to puzzle it out.

I'm lost on the "blackmail Eric" path. I don't believe I ever got a picture of him jerking off to Alice. I thought I was on the "pretend to be his friend" path - making the deal, then sneaking behind his back to gain control - and that this opportunity would be there. Maybe it's only on the enemies path? I bought Alice the body suit, not Eric, and he was pissed about it, so I don't see how I can be on the "friends with Eric" path. But every time I got Alice to sleep topless she did it for one or two nights then stopped. I used the spider to scare her and point out that she'd broken her promise and she'd say she would sleep topless again but she never would. I'd have to wait until I got the option again when catching her smoking. And repeat.

Problem is, if I'm on the wrong path with Eric, correcting it now will take many hours of game play, repeating tedious stuff like waiting seemingly endless days for a progression in the Olivia story or the Party Girl opportunity (this game really needs a "skip day" or "skip to time" option because continuously pressing that skip button to move an hour forward, and through the pointless twice daily meals that never change is so time consuming. If this "wait several days" requirement is going to be common in future updates, there should be more to do during those days when one opportunity only advances every few days or once a week.) So I hope if I'm on the wrong path the game gives the chance to switch.

My "Opportunities" screen shows I've done everything available, but also says at the top "20 / 21" so where's opportunity 21?

I know I sound like I'm complaining a lot, but I enjoy the game and am trying to think of ways to make it better.
Where to start first, "it's not made clear how they are interdependent" did you not read hints. "blindly swinging a hammer"...Really? "blackmail Eric" It's not going to happen on it's on, you must stay up and catch Eric at 2:am, it want happen every night, the first time Alice must be topless, next time she must sleep naked(Eric will be inside the room). "I bought Alice the body suit" does not determine what path your on. And yes you are on war path with Eric, because you do not have "CONTROL" opportunity, and yes you can only have 20/21. That's not good or bad, just a fact. "pressing that skip button", yeah that's a lot of hard work. "My "Opportunities" screen shows I've done everything available" If you do not have the pictures of Eric, you could not possibly have done all that's available. The number at the top is not the number of completed opportunities, only the number found. "So I hope if I'm on the wrong path the game gives the chance to switch" Not after 2nd talk with Eric. If you don't want the war path, start a new game, or old save before that time.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Some memories are locked because of the path you've chosen with Eric. In the war path, there is a row of memories staying locked, with the three of them in Ann's bedroom.
cougs There is only 1 memory the is 100% locked on war path and that is the very bottom row far right memory. It is the memory of Eric giving Alice her last lingerie and her modeling it for him. (This of course is assuming that you are wanting to keep the girls to yourself and not Eric)

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Close. You have to catch Eric spying on her and try to get a picture of him. I believe you can get that picture. Then you can force Alice to sleep naked and then you can catch Eric jerking off to her and get a picture of that as blackmail.
Tor7 That was exactly what I said if you had read it because there is no way that Eric is going to jerk off to Alice anywhere else in the house.

2 questions.
1=How do I get Alice to sleep nekid?
I am supposed to have a deal that she sleeps topless, but she doesn't when I peek.

2=I saw him do it once. But it's been like 3 weeks and he hasn't gone back.
summerjo (1) If when you peek and she is not topless then use the spider at night to scare her and point out to her that she broke the deal.

I'm having trouble starting the Taking care of you ass opportunity.

Already defended Alice 5 times then left her to be punished, any suggestions?
KaiserST Let her be punished a few times in a row (set Alice up every day to be punished and dont prevent it) then after a few time stand up for her and it should trigger.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Yeah, except that I've done everything I'm supposed to do and Eric never shows up for a second picture. I have reloaded and tried again and again, approximately 100+ times, but I can't get the bastard to show up at Alice's room.

Here's my save file with everything set up to catch him:
Using your save I was able to catch him Wednesday Night, so I would suggest keep trying each night that Eric stays at the house.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
2 questions.
1=How do I get Alice to sleep nekid?
I am supposed to have a deal that she sleeps topless, but she doesn't when I peek.

2=I saw him do it once. But it's been like 3 weeks and he hasn't gone back.
You have to "get the idea", meaning you need a picture of Eric first jerking off at her window. Then Max gets the idea that it would be even better to lure him in. After that you will get the option.
btw ... if she doesn't do as you say at night, you can "punish" her by putting a spider into her bedroom. Then she will oblige again.
Before you try to take a photo of Eric, check the cam at 2:00 to see if he's there. Then save the game and keep trying.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Words by a great wizard
Well in the Minecraft community I am called the Redstone Wizard, so I guess thank you ;) ROFL

Dracconis69
Thank you for helping others. I was/am very busy today and could not visit here much.
It is always my pleasure to help here and on a few other games (like Holiday Island) that I pay close attention to that have quest/opportunity lines such as this game.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Where to start first, "it's not made clear how they are interdependent" did you not read hints. "blindly swinging a hammer"...Really? "blackmail Eric" It's not going to happen on it's on, you must stay up and catch Eric at 2:am, it want happen every night, the first time Alice must be topless, next time she must sleep naked(Eric will be inside the room). "I bought Alice the body suit" does not determine what path your on. And yes you are on war path with Eric, because you do not have "CONTROL" opportunity, and yes you can only have 20/21. That's not good or bad, just a fact. "pressing that skip button", yeah that's a lot of hard work. "My "Opportunities" screen shows I've done everything available" If you do not have the pictures of Eric, you could not possibly have done all that's available. The number at the top is not the number of completed opportunities, only the number found. "So I hope if I'm on the wrong path the game gives the chance to switch" Not after 2nd talk with Eric. If you don't want the war path, start a new game, or old save before that time.
Hints: I did read the hints. Here's an example of an unhelpful hint that doesn't describe how things are interdependent: for "Stick or carrot?" I'm told that I need to convince Lisa to take her shirt off while watching a film and the hint is "There's not much time. We have to make it before Lisa goes to bed..." But the path to this depends on the Schoolmate opportunity which is not mentioned. If you have not advanced that to a certain point there is no option to ask Lisa.

Similarly, at this point in the game the hint for "Party Girl" says I should try saying something nice and maybe Alice will act differently but advancing it depends on other events. I've already got all I can from saying something nice.

Blackmail Eric at 2am: An example of blindly swinging a hammer. A player must randomly stay up late in particular locations on specific days to trigger events. But not sleeping is punished by running out of energy. Perhaps I missed a hint that told me to do this? But since all my opportunities are listed under "completed" I am uncertain where to find this hint.

Thank you for telling me this is what I needed to do. Now I have done it and caught Eric. I see this is in the walkthrough as well. I try to use the walkthrough only when stuck. I missed this, so that's on me for not finding it. But it underlines my point that the game relies too much on chance (the walkthrough even says there's no guarantee you'll catch him, and it only happens on specific days.)

'"I bought Alice the body suit" does not determine what path your on': Out of curiosity, what does?
I have the "CONTROL" opportunity. But it does seem I'm on the war path, which is where I want to be. I definitely started by pretending to be on the friend path, with the intention of deceiving him. So I did not go to war immediately and the only thing I've done to cross him is buying Alice the body suit, after which he would no longer deal with me.

Skip button: It wastes a lot of time when the next playable event is a few days or a week of game time away. A simple control to say "go to X time" is something I've seen in other games. It's useful.

By "done everything available" I meant that the screen shows all under the heading of "Completed." I didn't express this as well as I could have.

Thank you for the parts of your response that were helpful.

Just a suggestion, take it or don't, but it's possible to be polite when responding, even when someone is wrong. You don't have to be snarky.

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Hints: I did read the hints. Here's an example of an unhelpful hint that doesn't describe how things are interdependent: for "Stick or carrot?" I'm told that I need to convince Lisa to take her shirt off while watching a film and the hint is "There's not much time. We have to make it before Lisa goes to bed..." But the path to this depends on the Schoolmate opportunity which is not mentioned. If you have not advanced that to a certain point there is no option to ask Lisa.

Similarly, at this point in the game the hint for "Party Girl" says I should try saying something nice and maybe Alice will act differently but advancing it depends on other events. I've already got all I can from saying something nice.

Blackmail Eric at 2am: An example of blindly swinging a hammer. A player must randomly stay up late in particular locations on specific days to trigger events. But not sleeping is punished by running out of energy. Perhaps I missed a hint that told me to do this? But since all my opportunities are listed under "completed" I am uncertain where to find this hint.

Thank you for telling me this is what I needed to do. Now I have done it and caught Eric. I see this is in the walkthrough as well. I try to use the walkthrough only when stuck. I missed this, so that's on me for not finding it. But it underlines my point that the game relies too much on chance (the walkthrough even says there's no guarantee you'll catch him, and it only happens on specific days.)

'"I bought Alice the body suit" does not determine what path your on': Out of curiosity, what does?
I have the "CONTROL" opportunity. But it does seem I'm on the war path, which is where I want to be. I definitely started by pretending to be on the friend path, with the intention of deceiving him. So I did not go to war immediately and the only thing I've done to cross him is buying Alice the body suit, after which he would no longer deal with me.

Skip button: It wastes a lot of time when the next playable event is a few days or a week of game time away. A simple control to say "go to X time" is something I've seen in other games. It's useful.

By "done everything available" I meant that the screen shows all under the heading of "Completed." I didn't express this as well as I could have.

Thank you for the parts of your response that were helpful.

Just a suggestion, take it or don't, but it's possible to be polite when responding, even when someone is wrong. You don't have to be snarky.
Did not mean any offence, but after reading my response, must say you are right, and I apologize. The thing is I'm one of the worst at playing these types of games, part of the reason I'm called the alien, or little green man. But I have no trouble playing this game, so I figure, if I can do it everyone can. But then again I've been at it since day one, and lost count of the number of playthroughs I've made. Once again I apologize, and would be happy to help you in anyway I can.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The only achievement I haven't been able to figure out this playthrough is the one for gathering evidence against Eric. I'm on the war path and have 19/21 opportunities completed but never saw Eric peeking on Alice in her room which I think is the trigger for that one. Maybe I completed Alice's content before it triggered or something?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Welp, I tried but I still cant trigger Taking Care of that Ass

here is my save
I am not quite sure either why you can't trigger it. I went with the method that I got it to trigger and it just wouldn't happen. I am sure that when .Black Panther. isn't so busy he might be able to look in to it and determine what is wrong. This is 1 of the opportunities in which the walkthrough will eventually be updated to reflect exactly what needs to be done, but until then all I can say is keep trying. I also do know that some of your opportunities are going to be locked and/or incompletable due to allowing Eric to give Alice her last lingerie (Blog Opportunity).

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
The only achievement I haven't been able to figure out this playthrough is the one for gathering evidence against Eric. I'm on the war path and have 19/21 opportunities completed but never saw Eric peeking on Alice in her room which I think is the trigger for that one. Maybe I completed Alice's content before it triggered or something?
Well let's go through a few steps that I already covered in a previous post.
1. Have you made a deal with Alice to sleep topless?
2. Have you already purchased the Canon Camera (I use Canon so you don't think I'm talking about the hidden cameras)?
3. IF so, then using your hidden cameras you need to watch (makes no difference which room) either Alice or Eric sleeping to see when he goes to Alice's room.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well let's go through a few steps that I already covered in a previous post.
1. Have you made a deal with Alice to sleep topless?
2. Have you already purchased the Canon Camera (I use Canon so you don't think I'm talking about the hidden cameras)?
3. IF so, then using your hidden cameras you need to watch (makes no difference which room) either Alice or Eric sleeping to see when he goes to Alice's room.
Ok that last piece is probably my problem. Will have to try doing that a bit and see what happens. Thanks.

Edit: Yep that did the trick, I'm at 20/21 completed now.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes