3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well let's go through a few steps that I already covered in a previous post.
1. Have you made a deal with Alice to sleep topless?
2. Have you already purchased the Canon Camera (I use Canon so you don't think I'm talking about the hidden cameras)?
3. IF so, then using your hidden cameras you need to watch (makes no difference which room) either Alice or Eric sleeping to see when he goes to Alice's room.
Ok that last piece is probably my problem. Will have to try doing that a bit and see what happens. Thanks.

Edit: Yep that did the trick, I'm at 20/21 completed now.

Last edited:
Reactions: .Black Panther.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
You have to "get the idea", meaning you need a picture of Eric first jerking off at her window. Then Max gets the idea that it would be even better to lure him in. After that you will get the option.
btw ... if she doesn't do as you say at night, you can "punish" her by putting a spider into her bedroom. Then she will oblige again.
Before you try to take a photo of Eric, check the cam at 2:00 to see if he's there. Then save the game and keep trying.
I have taken one pic and gotten her to sleep nude.
He's been outside since but nothing more. I have tried saving at 1am and trying to catch him, but he is outside still.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Welp, I tried but I still cant trigger Taking Care of that Ass

here is my save
I am not quite sure either why you can't trigger it. I went with the method that I got it to trigger and it just wouldn't happen. I am sure that when .Black Panther. isn't so busy he might be able to look in to it and determine what is wrong. This is 1 of the opportunities in which the walkthrough will eventually be updated to reflect exactly what needs to be done, but until then all I can say is keep trying. I also do know that some of your opportunities are going to be locked and/or incompletable due to allowing Eric to give Alice her last lingerie (Blog Opportunity).
I checked your save file.

1627498439213.png
You didn't give Alice the body suite, and Eric did. If this is your choice. You have chosen that you do not want Alice .
The non-occurrence of some events in the game is one of the consequences of your choice.
this means In this version of the game:
1) You can not start the "take care of your ass" opportunity.
2) You can not finish the Alice massage in the yard and in front of the TV.
3) The events in the bath after the nightclub with Alice will not go beyond one point.
4) You missed the photoshoot with Alice

Last edited:

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Tor7 That was exactly what I said if you had read it because there is no way that Eric is going to jerk off to Alice anywhere else in the house.
That was my bad. It's been a while since I've played and for some reason, I was thinking the only time Eric jerks off was when he was inside the room. My memory of the balcony scene was him just spying on her, I must've forgotten he was jerking off. My bad.

Reactions: Dracconic Evolution

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
I checked your save file.

View attachment 1323642
You didn't give Alice the body suite, and Eric did. If this is your choice. You have chosen that you do not want Alice .
The non-occurrence of some events in the game is one of the consequences of your choice.
this means In this version of the game:
1) You can not start the "take care of your ass" opportunity.
2) You can not finish the Alice massage in the yard and in front of the TV.
3) The events in the bath after the nightclub with Alice will not go beyond one point.
4) You missed the photoshoot with Alice
Damn! So glad I did not miss that. Those are some of the best scenes in the game!!!! Alice is my favorite in this game.

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck with a couple of opportunities. In Hidden cams I understood that I need to put a second camera in the bathroom but I have no idea of how to do that, and in Party Girl after MC kissed Alice the hint says that I need to give mmore gifts to her and progress in the blogging opportunity, but I already reached the end of that opportunity for this version. Can anyone help?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Does this update add something new? and is there any new about 0.07?
A few scenes with Alice at the end of the massage in front of the TV and at the end of the night bath after the club.
Not yet.

Hi, I'm stuck with a couple of opportunities. In Hidden cams I understood that I need to put a second camera in the bathroom but I have no idea of how to do that, and in Party Girl after MC kissed Alice the hint says that I need to give mmore gifts to her and progress in the blogging opportunity, but I already reached the end of that opportunity for this version. Can anyone help?
2nd cam in bath:
1627535874294.png
and in Party Girl after MC kissed Alice the hint says that I need to give mmore gifts to her and progress in the blogging opportunity, but I already reached the end of that opportunity for this version. Can anyone help?
If Body Suite was given to Alice by Max. You need to progress in three opportunities "take care of your ass", "talented masseur" and "naughty feet" to progress in the bathroom events after the nightclub

• Wow
Reactions: Hegzblarg

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
If Body Suite was given to Alice by Max. You need to progress in three opportunities "take care of your ass", "talented masseur" and "naughty feet" to progress in the bathroom events after the nightclub
I already reached the end for all those opportunities. The only ones that I have still open are the two that I'm stuck with

ArK#007

May 21, 2021
I Just downloaded the compressed version of the game. After intro it crashing couldnt do anything.Here is the error text.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/core/core.rpy", line 498, in <module>
NameError: name 'eric' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/core/core.rpyc", line 473, in script call
s\q�jɥ�"�1� ������ʆ�zp%����ðx/������OfjCR膩65���4���bv^�l��SV��8����RxN����S�[��'"tf�N���CVNzX�7�~���gÙ�I'm[�I����!9sSu��K&��<Q�&I$k7���b֞=�]
File "game/core/core.rpyc", line 493, in script
�,��G�p%A��t����ښd3*(��o�}&�p�����-�uKg����GB�Vj��4X);Uw�՗'���b�����Z����S�w`����;����~�5m`)�9F�Q0`G��b{W���S�����L6��j��ؾ���Mn9���,ك�Z�{��ς������%�ܧ�"�����Ơ�GCX�zc�^x�"E����Q~�z��袔�f��"�=6���Cʒf*l�h��q�ud���q>㉤Ց�a@Ʊ6Aɘ�2��6b�Є)�]ɀ�4$hɘ�"S<2�^�1�,餢�4#�8��vd�gɘ�1�H�;2*2���J�Q22�
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/core/core.rpy", line 498, in <module>
NameError: name 'eric' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Большой брат: Другая история 0.06.6.01
Thu Jul 29 14:27:50 2021

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes