3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I'm stuck in this blog thing. I tells me to keep an eye on Eric when he's with Alice, but I only ever get the same dialog over and over when I spy on them on wednesdays, when mom is in the bathroom. I also tried spying in the cam, but nothing interesting ever happens. What am I missing?

View attachment 1321578
Eric will talk to you in a few days after dinner and tell you that you made a big mistake. This is the end of this Opportunity

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
no problem . I'm here to help.
I checked your save file
Why you think you are stuck in the game? You have progressed well in the game.
For "party girl" you have to progress in "Talented masseur" , "Arachnophobia" and "naughty feet"
In a short time, Buddy Suite will be available in the store. Buy it and get help from the game guide for the rest of the events in the "blog" opportunity.
After a while, Eric will talk to you about Lisa ("Mentor" opportunity).
You can also have a second photo shoot with Kira after a while.
My suggestion is to quickly read the parts that have opportunities left in the game in the guide to get an idea of what you need to do in your mind.
Also, use the latest version of the game
Ask again if you get stuck in a certain place. We will help you .
Thank you very much. I know that you are willing to help, but it is appropriate to ask for help and thank you for the help received.
I said a little exaggeratedly stuck because I had a long break from the game and honestly couldn't remember what I should have done. And is there anything else to do in this version of the game?
Thanks again for the tips at the moment I'm reading your walktrough and moving forward.
I will not fail to take advantage of your help if I feel the need to do so.
Best regards.

jnova22

Jun 21, 2020
You might as well choose to play Eric's perspective, ok go ahead and choose that. Then your bored with looking for MC's father, did not know that was a thing, but ok, stop looking far him.
I'm surprised no one has created a BB variant where you play in Eric's perspective - scam yourself into a family of hot women, seduce them, and try to win over the creepy son/brother.

Reactions: offlimits and Tor7

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
THIS JUST IN

Victor aka Eric was abducted this morning, by a drunk gang of little green men in a minivan, after several hours of what can only be described as, an anal probing gone horrible wrong, Eric was tossed from the back of the van. Funeral services will be tomorrow at 7:am. On a brighter note: The coroner had at first reported that Eric's penis had been removed, but it was later discovered intact, by the use of a large magnifying glass. Film at 11
NEWS.png

Last edited:

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Alice has to be sleeping topless, Eric has to jerk off to her, and you have to get a picture of it in order to get Alice to sleep naked.
Close. You have to catch Eric spying on her and try to get a picture of him. I believe you can get that picture. Then you can force Alice to sleep naked and then you can catch Eric jerking off to her and get a picture of that as blackmail.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
From a new game, I have told Alice I'd help with the blog, researched it online and spoken to her after, then nothing else continues it before Eric buys the girls their clothes

I have caught a spider early in the morning but there is no option to release it in the bathroom or Alice's room ever (I have done so in a previous version but not this one)

The first night Eric stays over if you go to Ann's room when her and Eric are about to have sex, if you save outside the door (before selecting to try watch) and then reload your save, the option to watch or leave disappears

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If I become friends with Eric, do I get locked out of other content or are the Eric scenes 'extra'?
The choices in the game affect which scenes you will see. You can't see everything in one playthrough.
A small example: Either you OR Eric can give Alice her lingerie (with all the scenes that may follow).

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I finally finished all the current opportunities. There was a lot of confusion as to why some weren't progressing because it's not made clear how they are interdependent.

I continue to play because I'm semi-obsessed with Lisa (loved where the "stick or carrot" opportunity ended and looking forward to more,) and I've come to like and enjoy Alice. But the game has problems with structure. Without the walkthrough, getting to the end of some opportunities is like blindly swinging a hammer in the general vicinity of a nail and hoping to drive it all the way in. There's a distinct lack of logic to how a player must proceed, so no way to puzzle it out.

I'm lost on the "blackmail Eric" path. I don't believe I ever got a picture of him jerking off to Alice. I thought I was on the "pretend to be his friend" path - making the deal, then sneaking behind his back to gain control - and that this opportunity would be there. Maybe it's only on the enemies path? I bought Alice the body suit, not Eric, and he was pissed about it, so I don't see how I can be on the "friends with Eric" path. But every time I got Alice to sleep topless she did it for one or two nights then stopped. I used the spider to scare her and point out that she'd broken her promise and she'd say she would sleep topless again but she never would. I'd have to wait until I got the option again when catching her smoking. And repeat.

Problem is, if I'm on the wrong path with Eric, correcting it now will take many hours of game play, repeating tedious stuff like waiting seemingly endless days for a progression in the Olivia story or the Party Girl opportunity (this game really needs a "skip day" or "skip to time" option because continuously pressing that skip button to move an hour forward, and through the pointless twice daily meals that never change is so time consuming. If this "wait several days" requirement is going to be common in future updates, there should be more to do during those days when one opportunity only advances every few days or once a week.) So I hope if I'm on the wrong path the game gives the chance to switch.

My "Opportunities" screen shows I've done everything available, but also says at the top "20 / 21" so where's opportunity 21?

I know I sound like I'm complaining a lot, but I enjoy the game and am trying to think of ways to make it better.

Last edited:
Reactions: StyleHG
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes