3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

offlimits

Nov 4, 2017
When does the bank loan become available? The first playthrough i never got it. Tried it again from the start and still not present the second week. It's possible to grind the required money with the camera alone but i wanted to try the loan.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
When does the bank loan become available? The first playthrough i never got it. Tried it again from the start and still not present the second week. It's possible to grind the required money with the camera alone but i wanted to try the loan.
At noon on the ninth day of the game. At this point, Max realizes that he can loan from the bank. Use the search bar on Max laptop and read about loaning. Cyberbank will now be available on the Max laptop. You can loan from it.
But there are 3 points.
1) If you use money cheat before the ninth day and you have a lot of money, this will not happen.
2) If you buy both clothes for girls before the Cyber Bank enter the game. Cyberbank will not enter the game.
3) You need to have launched the website before entering Cyber Bank .
1627554214732.png
is this game same as the original?
So far in many ways it looks like the original version. But with more capabilities and has differences.

offlimits

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks. I don't use cheats. It's absolutely possible to legit get 500 before Saturday with the camera. That google search for loans should not disappear at all, even if you have bought the clothes. What was the developer thinking?

Reactions: OnlyFunz

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks. I don't use cheats. It's absolutely possible to legit get 500 before Saturday with the camera. That google search for loans should not disappear at all, even if you have bought the clothes. What was the developer thinking?
If you have so much money, you won't need it anyway - at least for now. Once a certain wallet event will happen, it might be needed.
But that could be a good alternative trigger for the bank option.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
It says there's nothing to look for.
I have only 1 quest left with Alice "Who does not take risks". I have already given sweets 14 times for peeping, but she does not ask me to buy pajamas.

Save file
Buying sportswear seems to be bugged. I have one active quest to buy sportswear in the shop for 'exciting curves', but there is nothing in there. I have done all quests 20/21.

Hint system says : ...'buy sportswear in the shop'. Is there anything special I need to do for it to show up on the store?
Your problem is solved. Please wait for the release of the new fix bug.

Reactions: evko and KaiserST

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
This time I played from the beginning, I did not succeed in the latest version only with Alice's sweets. But I bought underwear for Anna.
This has to do with triggering certain events ahead of others. The bug has been fixed, in testing now. Hopefully it will be out later today, or tomorrow.

Reactions: evko

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
At noon on the ninth day of the game. At this point, Max realizes that he can loan from the bank. Use the search bar on Max laptop and read about loaning. Cyberbank will now be available on the Max laptop. You can loan from it.
But there are 3 points.
1) If you use money cheat before the ninth day and you have a lot of money, this will not happen.
2) If you buy both clothes for girls before the Cyber Bank enter the game. Cyberbank will not enter the game.
3) You need to have launched the website before entering Cyber Bank .
View attachment 1324473

So far in many ways it looks like the original version. But with more capabilities and has differences.
Is the story 'overall' the same, i thougt it was a different story with same chars, like a spin off, continuation or something.
Or is it kinda same story with different possibilities and increased plots that game didn't approach. Like, i always wanted to have more of film maker scene, continue it

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Is the story 'overall' the same, i thougt it was a different story with same chars, like a spin off, continuation or something.
Or is it kinda same story with different possibilities and increased plots that game didn't approach. Like, i always wanted to have more of film maker scene, continue it
What I'm saying is based on what the game developers say and the evidence.
The story of the game does not quite match the story of the original game. And from one point the story of this game will be far from the story of the main game. Now the story is almost the same as the original game, there are many characters from the previous game in the game, but their role may be different from the original version.
So far, the story of Olivia is different from what we saw in the previous version.
What happens in the game is different. for example . The cameras in the original version had no use other than to make money. But in this version, you can use them whenever you want and be aware of what is happening inside the house. Progress in the game depends on them. And...
What happens in the game is more than the same point of the game in the original version.
But in any case, it is up to each person to decide what to accept and what not.

Reactions: evko

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I thought the same thing, but no. Aleksey said, we'll all find out in the next update.
Based on the preview image, looks like a casting call for Max! in progress..
Could be a Photographer from a Studio! to get Max ready to do future Movies?
Those legs! could it be Ann? :unsure: - But No! it is Kira.. as the viewfinder on the Camera.. shows the Red corset

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
i have strange error :
used new Big Brother Another Story 0.06.6.02extra full not crunched, and x64 renpy
all clean without my saves and cant run

Thu Jul 29 17:57:40 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.05s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 6.64s
game loading and 2cm at end its close and only this log in game folder and in crashdump 6mb BigBrother_AnotherStory.exe.3588.dmp
only this game not work, other i test work is any error in registers or what to do to run proper?

1627647395200.png

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Based on the preview image, looks like a casting call for Max! in progress..
Could be a Photographer from a Studio! to get Max ready to do future Movies?
Those legs! could it be Ann? :unsure: - But No! it is Kira.. as the viewfinder on the Camera.. shows the Red corset
I wanted to say the same thing about the camera
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes