3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I send it
If you use the compress version of the game. Fix bug will not be installed on the existing unofficial compressed version. Use the original version of the game.
If you are using the original version. Install the latest bug fix from the first post

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hello, love the game but kinda stucked!

when I look at th hint they say I should now try to massage Alice without candy but I never have the "take out your dick" option if I dont
first
1627597455695.png
then
1627597598932.png
for the arachnophobia one, how am I suppose to wear just short?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And for the schoolgirl one Im waiting for weeks for Lisa to come to me for advice...

Help please ;)
Use the save file you sent. The next time Olivia comes home, talk to her while sunbathing.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
LATE BREAKING NEWS

Police arrested a local gang, of little green men, and charged them with the murder of one , Eric (Victor) B Jurkin.
The gang, are accused of aggravated sodomy, with a deadly weapon, that lead to the death of Eric Jurkin. One LGM was quoted as saying "But officer we're innocent I tell you. That whole probing thing was just a misunderstanding, we thought he was chocking. I mean did you see that guy, how were we to know, which end was which. More on this story as it develops.
NEWS.png

Last edited:

kaiokaiok03

Feb 18, 2018
Can someone help me?
I'm in day 94 (i think), and I didn't focus on the "Blog" oppotunite. And now i don't have that first interaction about Alice's blog anymore
imagem_2021-07-30_000553.png

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Can someone help me?
I'm in day 94 (i think), and I didn't focus on the "Blog" oppotunite. And now i don't have that first interaction about Alice's blog anymore
View attachment 1325469
Spy on Alice by cam, at 20:00 when she is doing her blog, you have started it, but you may have waited to long to beat Eric, if so you gave Alice to Eric. You will be unable to finish some opportunities.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Look in OP for save files, there you can find latest saves.
Thank you, I did not even realize someone was putting up saves still :) Time saver! :D

Not that I'm complaining about the time save, but is it normal that Mentor has the tutor and sexed from Eric? With all the BB versions, I'm not sure if that can be avoided or not in this game anymore :)

Last edited:

kaiokaiok03

Feb 18, 2018
Spy on Alice by cam, at 20:00 when she is doing her blog, you have started it, but you may have waited to long to beat Eric, if so you gave Alice to Eric. You will be unable to finish some opportunities.
hmm that's a shame, you think it would be worth start the whole game again?

Bob Smith4444

Mar 19, 2019
Having trouble with "Who doesn't take risks..". I have the chocolates in inventory but don't ever get the chance to give them to Alice after she catches me spying on her in the shower. What am I missing?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
hmm that's a shame, you think it would be worth start the whole game again?
I would, but then I really would not give Alice to Eric. But you should play your way, just remember that by giving Alice away, you'll miss out on a lot.
Having trouble with "Who doesn't take risks..". I have the chocolates in inventory but don't ever get the chance to give them to Alice after she catches me spying on her in the shower. What am I missing?
Have you installed bug fix 3, link is in OP, it may say fix 2 in OP, but it will take you to 3.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
first : Have you installed the bug fix?
send your last save file . we will check it for you

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
But that does not mean you don't know of her.
Interesting information. It turns out that it should be mentioned in the game, but it has not yet been presented. At the same time, it is somehow connected with Kira. So we need to look for what and where Kira says.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Interesting information. It turns out that it should be mentioned in the game, but it has not yet been presented. At the same time, it is somehow connected with Kira. So we need to look for what and where Kira says.
Well I guess will all find out together, in the next update. Aleksey is not going to say before then. You have all the hints that I have, so your guess is as good as mine. Hope to hear news about next update soon.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes