3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I am still fishing around for the triggers which let things advance.

1) Max has yet to figure out where the second bathroom camera goes.
2) Max has yet to discover "ero massage."
3) Max has yet to even see an option to convince Alice to sleep in the nude. (Just the same old options, plus new spanking.)

On a side note, I finally managed to trigger spankings by Max. Previously, I would get the agreement from Alice, but nothing would ever occur in dialog as a result. I am guessing it was a bug which was fixed in this latest version.
i checked your save file.
1) Max has yet to figure out where the second bathroom camera goes.
This photo was taken after progressing in the game by using the save file you sent
bath.png
1)Use the ladder several times to see Eric and Ann in the bathroom
2)Use the first camera to see the bath at least twice when it’s not empty
Now you can install the second camera in the bathroom
2) Max has yet to discover "ero massage."
This photo was taken after progressing in the game by using the save file you sent
1627304598437.png
*) Do a massage using two candies. Go to higher parts. Now select the "take your time" option.
To progress further you need to progress on the "arachnophobia" opportunity.
Please read the "arachnophobia", "naughty feet" and "Talented masseur" sections in the game guide
3) Max has yet to even see an option to convince Alice to sleep in the nude.
This will happen in the middle of the "Blackmail material on Eric" opportunity. You have not started this opportunity yet. Please read the "Blackmail material on Eric" section in the game guide

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther. You have been a very busy man and I am sure we all appreciate the effort you put in to help everyone. I am curious if you were able to look at my save in regards to Alice and having the "talk" about a new deal?
I'm sorry, I haven't had a chance to look at your save file yet, but I will definitely do so. Just please give me some time

setu7700

May 8, 2017
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.06.6.01 Extra] [Aleksey90]
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (315MB):MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (308MB):MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Ygg
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.06.6.01 Extra] [Aleksey90]
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (315MB):MEGA
Compressed version for MAC (308MB):MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Core roy error eric

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
.Black Panther. You have been a very busy man and I am sure we all appreciate the effort you put in to help everyone. I am curious if you were able to look at my save in regards to Alice and having the "talk" about a new deal?
I checked your save file
I can not say what happened exactly . But what is clear is that your game has completely crashed And its sign is quite clear in all parts of the game .If you use this save file to progress in the game and finish it, I will be surprised.
You can not even buy the game items properly or the items will be properly delivered. If you solve the problem you talked about, with this save file, you will surely encounter another problem.
What I can advise you is to reinstall the game and delete the save folder in the appdata. And start the game from the beginning. With the save file I checked, you will have a lot of problems if you do not do this .

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I checked your save file
I can not say what happened exactly . But what is clear is that your game has completely crashed And its sign is quite clear in all parts of the game .If you use this save file to progress in the game and finish it, I will be surprised.
You can not even buy the game items properly or the items will be properly delivered. If you solve the problem you talked about, with this save file, you will surely encounter another problem.
What I can advise you is to reinstall the game and delete the save folder in the appdata. And start the game from the beginning. With the save file I checked, you will have a lot of problems if you do not do this .
Thank you for your time and diligence and I appreciate it very much. This save was a fresh start from 6.5.9

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Yep, I tried that and got very bored with it.
This is how it should be. Since there is no opponent in the game, so it's boring to play, so why kill Eric? Other games got rid of it and now it's just scrolling through days, weeks, months. You can also watch the Glamour.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I checked your save file
Rofl after I replied to you I loaded up the game and then defended Alice from punishment and it unlocked the opportunity for "TCoYA"

Reactions: .Black Panther.

BDI

May 23, 2017
This is how it should be. Since there is no opponent in the game, so it's boring to play, so why kill Eric? Other games got rid of it and now it's just scrolling through days, weeks, months. You can also watch the Glamour.
Yes but with him gone, you can finally get to the good scenes.

evko

Oct 8, 2018
Yes but with him gone, you can finally get to the good scenes.
In this game, and with it, you can get to the scenes. BUT this is a game, it should be interesting in passing and the more difficult the passage, the more the game itself is remembered and it is more interesting to receive a "prize". And the scenes can already be viewed by downloading UnRen and looking into the /gmes/images folder

Reactions: IgorMkg83

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Are the last 3 opportunities that I can't see only available on the friend path? I took the war path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PSG1

Sep 10, 2017
Are the last 3 opportunities that I can't see only available on the friend path? I took the war path.

View attachment 1320164
I have 20 from 21 opporunities, I belive that one will be friend path with Eric, but Im on war with him, so that means 20 is correct number. Here is list of them, hope it help you to find which ones you dont see

Opportunities 20/21

Hidden cam - this one I dont have completed, because I have plenty of money, so I dont need to have cam in all rooms.

Completed in this version
Swimsuit
Cigarette smoke

End of this opportunity in the current version of game
Special books
Party girl
Blog
Talented Masseur
Naughty Feet
Mentor
Schoolmate
Schoolgirl
Arachnophobia
Alpha
Favourite Aunt
Stick or carrot?
Who doesnt take risk
Christina
Blackmail material on Eric
Taking care of you ass
Exciting Curves

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I have 20 from 21 opporunities, I belive that one will be friend path with Eric, but Im on war with him, so that means 20 is correct number. Here is list of them, hope it help you to find which ones you dont see

Opportunities 20/21

Hidden cam - this one I dont have completed, because I have plenty of money, so I dont need to have cam in all rooms.

Completed in this version
Swimsuit
Cigarette smoke

End of this opportunity in the current version of game
Special books
Party girl
Blog
Talented Masseur
Naughty Feet
Mentor
Schoolmate
Schoolgirl
Arachnophobia
Alpha
Favourite Aunt
Stick or carrot?
Who doesnt take risk
Christina
Blackmail material on Eric
Taking care of you ass
Exciting Curves
Ok thanks. I think the blackmail material on Eric is the friend path. No idea what the Exciting Curves opportunity is. Never seen that one.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes