3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
To continue the game to the end, you need to convince Lisa to sleep without pants. But if at the end of the game Lisa sleeps with her pants on, it means that Max has been in Lisa's bathroom for the third time in 7 days and Lisa has noticed Max's presence. In this case, Lisa will break her promise and will sleep in pants for 2-3 weeks as punishment.
The original question was about panties, not pants. Can Max in current version persuade Lisa to go "commando" (without panties) at the villa, at night (sleep naked) or at school?

onetwothreef0ur

Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to make Olivia come for the midnight movie?

I got a scene that Max asked Lisa regarding whether she had talked to Olivia, but after this scene Olivia doesn't come anymore on Friday night.

Currently can't seem to complete the 'Schoolmate' opportunity.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Currently can't seem to complete the 'Schoolmate' opportunity.
There are two scenes that are quite similar that more or less fit your description. Check the opportunity list. You might have completed everything there is to do at the moment.

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to make Olivia come for the midnight movie?
Has Lisa already talked to you several times about her concerns about Alex? If not, just wait some days, she will come to you after dinner and after 3 or 4 times talking you can have Olivia back
For Olivia you have to fulfill several requirements during the week:
- help lisa with homework
- give her hand massage
- wash the dishes for her
- defend her from being punished
Last of them is not easy when you progressed to the point she got a tutor, then the punishment seems to be totally random. For that I help her with her homework on Thursday and Friday and do everything myself with mistakes. This gives a good chance to get at least one punishment in the following week.

Until this version of the game, no.
Thanx, I thought I missed something that can't be corrected except with starting over. But now I just wait patiently for upcoming updates :sneaky:

toy9999

Feb 23, 2019
A few questions if someone could help me please, im really trying but its a grind:
  • Version: 0.07.p1 Update .02 - do i still need to install the patches, if i have the latest game version from the homepage?
  • I can never get a 2nd cam installed in the bathroom, how do i do this?
  • Hidden Cam help tips "its worth observing what everyone does in the mirror" Are they talking about stepladder, yard or cam peeping? How do i progress this?
  • Nightie for Landlady - how and when do i give this to her?

Last edited:

toy9999

Feb 23, 2019
Until OnlyFunz gets back at modding, here is a rather limited mod for version 0.07 part 1 update 1.01.
It can adjust the mood, relationship status and authority for the family, add money and energy, catch spiders and same day delivery.
The same day delivery and the spider catching are stolen borrowed from OnlyFunz.

The cheats are in the character and the inventory screens. If you have both clothes and normal stuff for delivery press the speedy delivery twice.

Just put it in the /game subdirectory. It is minimally tested, so I don't know whether it has bugs unintended features. It can also mess up the game flow /saves if you use it too much, so use it really sparingly.

Edit #1: Added energy control.
Edit: Works with v 0.07.p1.02

- WORKUPLOAD -

Hi there, I downloaded it and copy pasted it into the games folder. But when i am in game there is no Cheat mod button when i go into character screen (like with only fuz mod). Is it because its not in a zip folder when i download it? Not sure if i am missing something. Started a new game with latest game version.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Double fuck, are you kidding, with that tiny little thing. Last I seen he couldn't even get his little worm up. :ROFLMAO:
His brain is even smaller.
Who in his right mind will try to send his opposition in a camp that is training people to fight/kill other people?
Why not just use a radioactive spider?Or the Phoenix power?

Reactions: Imnus

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi there, I downloaded it and copy pasted it into the games folder. But when i am in game there is no Cheat mod button when i go into character screen (like with only fuz mod). Is it because its not in a zip folder when i download it? Not sure if i am missing something. Started a new game with latest game version.
There's also an update for the OnlyFunz mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-cheat-mod-v1-5-alpha-onlyfunz.51440/page-20
Scroll down

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
A few questions if someone could help me please, im really trying but its a grind:
  • Version: 0.07.p1 Update .02 - do i still need to install the patches, if i have the latest game version from the homepage?
  • I can never get a 2nd cam installed in the bathroom, how do i do this?
  • Hidden Cam help tips "its worth observing what everyone does in the mirror" Are they talking about stepladder, yard or cam peeping? How do i progress this?
  • Nightie for Landlady - how and when do i give this to her?
Keep peeping on the stepladder, eventually you'll see all scenes for the ladies and he'll think his viewers are missing out. The second camera becomes available after that.
Nightie around 10am in her room (I'll think), Knock don't just open and you get the full scene. have a save from just before so that you can repeat the scene and get the best outcome for you.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
His version of the mod does work, but will not show any new content. If the mod is not showing up go to preferences and see if it lists the mod there and if it is there and "off" then just turn it "on" and it should be working.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Just to reiterate, you should have the file nm_cheats.rpy in the /game subfolder.

Then you should be seeing something like this in game and you would be able to adjust the values as necessary (taken from Lisa's character screen). There isn't a separate cheat button in my mod.
Annotation 2021-10-22 191951.jpg

steelers1216

Apr 20, 2021
Question on the Cigarettes OP. The hint says to catch her, the guides mention finding cigarettes. I have been to her room many times as the times mentioned and not getting option to search. Not sure what could be missing, but believe getting through this is blocking moving some other OPs

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
that sucks, i kinda wish there was a gallery
In this game backgrounds and characters are saved separatly. You CAN combine them into full images if you have the skills and the software. But you are better off making in game screenshots.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
im stuck ive looked at the walkthrough and did everything it told me to do but i can't finish "taking care or your ass" event. ive saved her 6 time and gave her the body suit and she hasnt talked to me.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
im stuck ive looked at the walkthrough and did everything it told me to do but i can't finish "taking care or your ass" event. ive saved her 6 time and gave her the body suit and she hasnt talked to me.
what game version?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Question on the Cigarettes OP. The hint says to catch her, the guides mention finding cigarettes. I have been to her room many times as the times mentioned and not getting option to search. Not sure what could be missing, but believe getting through this is blocking moving some other OPs
Some people claim it doesn't matter but I got the impression this only works if you actually gave her cigarettes.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes