3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If you like the setup and the characters (Max, Lisa, Alice, Ann) you should also try Glamour playing Max' path. They added more content which is not part of BB and BB_AS.
OK, just checked it out. Help me out here. Is it the same dev that did the original? The stars are kind of low is it any good?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
OK, just checked it out. Help me out here. Is it the same dev that did the original? The stars are kind of low is it any good?
It is the same dev as BB : DarkSilver

Glamour is actually 2 games :
- Kate's path : a remake of DS' earlier game "Glamour" he did before BB and
- Max' path : new BB (without Eric)

Both stories share a lot of content around the villa since Kate and Alice are friends at the college and Kate visits the villa often.
The fans of Kate and Max fight hard for resources, especially since the last updates for both Kate and Max where centered around Max. To some degree it's like Max has taken over the Kate-game, too. This causes a lot of anger and may have influenced ratings. Kate's original story had nothing to do with BB/Max.
If you just want to check out the images, they are not packed and just miss the webp-extension.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
It is the same dev as BB : DarkSilver

Glamour is actually 2 games :
- Kate's path : a remake of DS' earlier game "Glamour" he did before BB and
- Max' path : new BB (without Eric)

Both stories share a lot of content around the villa since Kate and Alice are friends at the college and Kate visits the villa often.
The fans of Kate and Max fight hard for resources, especially since the last updates for both Kate and Max where centered around Max. To some degree it's like Max has taken over the Kate-game, too. This causes a lot of anger and may have influenced ratings. Kate's original story had nothing to do with BB/Max.
If you just want to check out the images, they are not packed and just miss the webp-extension.
Wow. I have been skipping this all this time... o_O

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When Max is peeking on Alice in the shower and gets caught, Alice is always very angry. Since the two later in the game have all kinds of agreements like naked spanking for smoking or eat pussy in front of tv or dom/sub roleplaying when Max is caught, Alice' reaction seems wrong. I would expect her to be happy to get another roleplaying session ...

When Max gives Alice a pack of cigarettes, later in the game (see above) she could be more grateful and reward him with a small scene, e.g. random a hug, a kiss, show boobs, flash panties, show butt, ... depending on clothing.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some inconsistencies :
- If Alice wears jeans and agrees to not wear panties, doing the 22:00 tv event eating her pussy may leave her without jeans but with panties.
- The landlady of landlady Ann and neighbour Kira was Max' grandmother.
- When massaging landlady Ann in front of tv, she is called Mom by the game.
- When saving Alice from punishment and catch her next day smoking and choose spanking, she seems to only get spanked once while she earned 2 spankings.
- 22:00 When giving Alice candy when she punishes Max for peeking and afterwards give her 2 candies for foot massage, she gets 3 candies in one hour and should be super horny ...

Last edited:

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Ok something is wierd now. I started a new game from the beginning and Kira will not catch me when peeking at her in the bath at 2 am (with the stepladder). This blocks me from progression as I can't start kissing lessons and she will not give me the idea of erotic massages. Also Lisa is not telling me about Alice's weakness for alcohol. Did something change in the latest update that can affect this? I have installed the latest bugfix.

To be clear I have gotten past this before so I am really confused. Attached the save if someone wants to take a look. I can't progress more with any of the opportunities.

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Some inconsistencies :
1. When saving Alice from punishment and catch her next day smoking and choose spanking, she seems to only get spanked once while she earned 2 spankings.
2. 22:00 When giving Alice candy when she punishes Max for peeking and afterwards give her 2 candies for foot massage, she gets 3 candies in one hour and should be super horny ...
In regards to those 2 consistencies:
1. Just be cause you saved her from punishment and then catch her the next day does not mean she incurs 2 spankings as you are only enforcing the 1 spanking that you saved her from.
2. The candy that you give Alice for peeking on her is different than the candy you give her while doing foot massages in front of the tv.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ok something is wierd now. I started a new game from the beginning and Kira will not catch me when peeking at her in the shower (with the stepladder). This blocks me from progression as I can't start kissing lessons and she will not give me the idea of erotic massages. Also Lisa is not telling me about Alice's weakness for alcohol. Did something change in the latest update that can affect this? I have installed the latest bugfix.

To be clear I have gotten past this before so I am really confused.
For Lisa she has to be in a really good mood to tell you about it.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Yes I have had her at wonderful for weeks. Not right now in that save though because I tried to get her to show tits in case it unlocked something.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Ok I am pretty sure that the game is bugged from a new game start. Lisa is supposed to tell you about Alice's weakness for alcohol if her mood is good. And in the game I started now with the latest bugfix I have played over 100 days with Lisa at wonderful mood for at least half of that and that event never triggered.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Ok I am pretty sure that the game is bugged from a new game start. Lisa is supposed to tell you about Alice's weakness for alcohol if her mood is good. And in the game I started now with the latest bugfix I have played over 100 days with Lisa at wonderful mood for at least half of that and that event never triggered.
I checked your save file. And there is no problem in that.
Your relationship level with Lisa is low. Your relationship level has just entered the "good" range. Try and bring it to the "Warm" level and the desired option will be available in the game .
These photos were taken using your own save file:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hryme

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Your relationship level with Lisa is low. Your relationship level has just entered the "good" range. Try and bring it to the "Warm" level and the desired option will be available in the game .
Since with BB, BB_AS and Glamour there are 3 very similar games,
maybe you can add a section to the walkthrough how to increase "relationship" in BB_AS with each character in detail.

In BB relationship increase required unique tasks like gifting the red bikini to Lisa before Eric bought it. What are the unique tasks in BB_AS (besides red bikini for Lisa and black dress for Alice)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hryme
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes