3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there any cheat that determines the correct choices of paths so that I can enjoy the story??
There is no correct choice. You will only have to decide what relationship with Eric you want to have. Either you go to open war with him, in that case you need to beat him at buying presents or you are friend with him, in that case HE might end up getting the girls or you are the sneaky bastich who pretends to be a friend. Most people (including me) go for war.

For a guide read the ingame hints and the walkthrough on page 1.
Watch the ingame messages about reactions to see if your actions have good or bad consequences. Sometimes you have to be bad for something useful to come out, but most of the time you need to be Mr. Nice Guy. In the other cases the quest description will tell you what you need to do.

Reactions: maxbishup

pootypooty

Jul 28, 2020
What changes are expected in part 2 of 0.07?
(Btw, wtf kind of broken-ass software versioning is “0.07pt.2”. Either release the whole thing and call it 0.07, or just designate a new version for “part 2”)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
This year? ;)
Nope.. Last year. There was a Temporal accident 5 years from now that will cause the next update to be released LAST November.. Sadly, at that time the Universe (for unknown reasons) will suddenly shift 3 NANO-meters to the left resulting in the update only being accessible in November of THIS year. The voices in my head say it makes sense, but I don't understand. :)

Hope that helps.

P.S. If this post has caused you to have a headache, take 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies and do NOT call me in the morning. :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
(Btw, wtf kind of broken-ass software versioning is “0.07pt.2”. Either release the whole thing and call it 0.07, or just designate a new version for “part 2”)
Most likely the dev divided the content of BB (v0.13) and his own planned content into a number of planned releases and fell short to do all the content for 0.07 in time. To not keep patreons waiting for months he split planned content for 0.07 into 2 parts. Increasing the version number for 2nd part of content would shift version numbers for all future content. According to changelog there were more releases split in two parts. Increasing version numbers each time would cause only confusion since the roadmap of the project would have to be permanently updated and package numbers for planned content would become meaningless.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Both your question are ansered in the announcement of 0.07.pt.1. You will find there what update will contain what and why the planned update was split.
Just scroll up a bit, a few days before the pt1 release (or used the forum's search engine).

Reactions: pootypooty

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi guys
As we all know, the game is currently published in Russian, English and German.
Italian, French and Polish are also being prepared for availability.

If anyone likes this game to the point where are interested in translating it into another language and have the ability, they can send me a private message to announce their readiness to do so. and preparations for the translation of the game will be provided.
But keep in mind that:
1) The applicant must be a native speaker of the language to be translated
2) Translation requires a lot of work. And the work and time associated with it must be considered by the applicant.

Additional information will be provided to the applicant when a private message is sent.

with the best wishes

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys

If anyone likes this game to the point where are interested in translating it into another language and have the ability, they can send me a private message to announce their readiness to do so. and preparations for the translation of the game will be provided.
But keep in mind that:
2) Translation requires a lot of work. And the work and time associated with it must be considered by the applicant.

Additional information will be provided to the applicant when a private message is sent.

with the best wishes
Don't you think that localizer must know source language as well?

Reactions: .Black Panther.

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
Hi guys

But keep in mind that:

with the best wishes
i feel temptation but we are small nation :/

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Don't you think that localizer must know source language as well?
If he/she is already playing this game, then he/she is fluent in at least as much as the need for one of the languages in which the game is currently being released.
And that is why he /she must be native to the language in which the translation is done so that the translation can be done better.
But as you said, it is better the translator to be fluent in both languages. But this can not be expected much .

Last edited:
Reactions: globsis
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes