3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
So... I'm playing Glamour and first things first Dark silver is a very capable dev. The file size he's made that game fit into with two separate stories loaded with content for me is impressive. Secondly (and sadly) I have a new respect for Eric. Playing the other game made realise how skincrawlingly creepy Max is if he's doing all these things without a justifiable reason. I'd still run over Eric balls with a wheelbarrow loaded with cement (several times) but I respect him.
True , Eric is a cunt but it he is also the catalyst behind Max's narrative

Reactions: globsis

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
So... I'm playing Glamour and first things first Dark silver is a very capable dev. The file size he's made that game fit into with two separate stories loaded with content for me is impressive. Secondly (and sadly) I have a new respect for Eric. Playing the other game made realise how skincrawlingly creepy Max is if he's doing all these things without a justifiable reason. I'd still run over Eric balls with a wheelbarrow loaded with cement (several times) but I respect him.
Well there is not any animation just pictures so it is not that hard to make it small

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Something tells me you have not finished yet. That or what you and I respect, are two different things.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's not bad. But I must say (again) without Eric, Max becomes...... A disturbing character.
Max is a disturbing character with or without Eric.
All that we get to in the game started before Eric was even in the game :)
Really, is IS fun to play a manipulative egomaniac, but no one should be like Max in real life.
Eric just gives him a justification to "protect" the girls but he would go for them in any case.

Jonny11

Oct 26, 2021
Hi guys I'm stuck on the taking care of your ass' part, I keep supplying cigarettes to Alice and getting her caught but I can't seem to get any further in that mission

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Playing with the original now and I'm not sure at what part it was abandoned but in comparison to this version. This version seems to just be covering the early parts of the original so far. Could be wrong but I have covered most of everything I've seen on the remake on the original in just over a days play.
last version of the original was sex with Ann, basically that.

We are kinda far away from that, Aleksey is not only covering the early part of the game, but is expanding on it, I love it, the biggest problem with the original probably was the infinite grind with little to no reward

Reactions: IgorMkg83

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
last version of the original was sex with Ann, basically that.

We are kinda far away from that, Aleksey is not only covering the early part of the game, but is expanding on it, I love it, the biggest problem with the original probably was the infinite grind with little to no reward
I get that, I actually deleted the original and switched to Glamour. Think he's learned alot because the grind is not unbearable and from what I see it can be avoided in some parts where the story can continue but you will miss some scenes. I'm already on night lessons with Ann and Lisa and I've only been playing off and on for two or three days. Have not even touched the Kate route yet.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
  • Hey there
Reactions: Von Herman
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes