3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am working on my own guide (PDF not my usual mods) to this game using some of the info from .Black Panther. (big thanks) and digging through the game code as I play and it will take me some time before I get it done since I am not done with my first play and need to replay the game to notate more info.

With that being said, for those that need a more detailed info on how to get through Taking care of your ass, here you go.
Make sure you are using the latest version with the latest bugfix patches (CHECK THE OP) and do the following:

Taking care of your ass
• When the Nude Punishments begin, let Alice get punished
• Note: You may have to set her up by buying and giving her the cigarettes in the morning then find them in her bedroom and set her up.
• Keep setting her up then defending her until this Opportunity appears
• Note: It may take up to 6 times of defending her before this Opportunity appears.
• Immediately after dinner save, then visit her in her bedroom (20:00) and talk to her about the punishments or reload until you can
• “I was wondering if you’re comfortable?”
• She will reject your offer so the next day set her up again and let her get the Nude Punishment
• Go help Lisa in the Lounge (Kitchen doing dishes)
• After Alice gets a Nude Punishment talk to her while she is watching TV in the Lounge (22:00)
• “That’s a hell of a spanking!”
• Save then give her a massage without candy to help increase your influence and lower Eric’s
• Set her up again and this time defend her
• Talk to her while she is watching TV in the Lounge (22:00)
• “Should I spank you now or…?”
• She will inform you that you can do it during the Weekdays when no one else is home
• Save then give her a massage without candy to help increase your influence and lower Eric’s
• While Alice is tanning (15:00) you can now choose “It’s time to smack some sweet ass!”
• Then talk to her again do massage the sunscreen on while she’s tanning to help increase your influence and lower Eric’s
• Set Alice up again and defend her again then talk to her again when she is tanning
• “It’s time to smack some sweet ass!”
• “Spank Gently” “I could do something else if this is boring you!”

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It would be easier if the development language would be english ...
According to wikipedia there are 1.348 billion english speaking people on this planet, but only 258 million russian speaking people. As non-russian-speaking person you can look into the python coding and maybe find some bugs, but it is almost impossibe to identify where in the game / story you are if you can't read the russian dialog texts.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I am working on my own guide (PDF not my usual mods) to this game using some of the info from .Black Panther. (big thanks) and digging through the game code as I play and it will take me some time before I get it done since I am not done with my first play and need to replay the game to notate more info.

With that being said, for those that need a more detailed info on how to get through Taking care of your ass, here you go.
Make sure you are using the latest version with the latest bugfix patches (CHECK THE OP) and do the following:

Taking care of your ass
• When the Nude Punishments begin, let Alice get punished
• Note: You may have to set her up by buying and giving her the cigarettes in the morning then find them in her bedroom and set her up.
• Keep setting her up then defending her until this Opportunity appears
• Note: It may take up to 6 times of defending her before this Opportunity appears.
• Immediately after dinner save, then visit her in her bedroom (20:00) and talk to her about the punishments or reload until you can
• “I was wondering if you’re comfortable?”
• She will reject your offer so the next day set her up again and let her get the Nude Punishment
• Go help Lisa in the Lounge (Kitchen doing dishes)
• After Alice gets a Nude Punishment talk to her while she is watching TV in the Lounge (22:00)
• “That’s a hell of a spanking!”
• Set her up again and this time defend her
• Talk to her while she is watching TV in the Lounge (22:00)
• “Should I spank you now or…?”
• She will inform you that you can do it during the Weekdays when no one else is home
• While Alice is tanning (15:00) you can now choose “It’s time to smack some sweet ass!”
• Then talk to her again do massage the sunscreen on while she’s tanning to help increase your influence and lower Eric’s
• Set Alice up again and defend her again then talk to her again when she is tanning
• “It’s time to smack some sweet ass!”
• “Spank Gently” “I could do something else if this is boring you!”
In the first line ,add this to your guide:
If Max had given "Body Suite" to Alice.
Otherwise, none of what you wrote will not happen.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There's no need in billions translators. One is enough :)
I was not talking about translation. However if the game is developed in english, 1.348 billion people can play the game without need for an additional translation. And a lot more people can translate it if necessary.

My aim was more for looking into the code, find bugs and errors, understand game mechanics, find dependencies / requirements for progress, maybe contribute to a walkthrough ... in current state this is more or less all restricted to the russian BB_AS community.

Reactions: Imnus

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
My aim was more for looking into the code, find bugs and errors, understand game mechanics, find dependencies / requirements for progress, maybe contribute to a walkthrough ... in current state this is more or less all restricted to the russian BB_AS community.
Well, but you speak about community that already exists.
Remaking the whole game could increase this community with English speakers or not, but it stops any other development process for sure.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Well, but you speak about community that already exists.
Remaking the whole game could increase this community with English speakers or not, but it stops any other development process for sure.
You don't have to "Remake" the whole game. There are the russian texts and there is an english translation the game uses, so with a little effort a small script could probably automatically convert those files to an "english" game with russian translation by swapping the russian and english texts.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Translation :
One of the more painful presents for Alice is a black riding crop, translated as "BLACK LEATHER STACK". I've never seen the expression "stack" for a riding crop or whip before.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
AFAIK, it makes all of the previous saves incompatible with this new version.
Why? Dialog texts are constant strings. No need to save them in a savegame.
A savegame in first place should contain values of variables, e.g. cash, day, time, player location, skills, relations, location of other characters, mood of other characters, viewers per cam and location, progress in quests, etc.

Reactions: globsis

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
In the first line ,add this to your guide:
If Max had given "Body Suite" to Alice.
Otherwise, none of what you wrote will not happen.
I knew from the code that the Body Suite is needed but I didn't bother to find out if it mattered if Max or Eric had to be the one and since I had given it to her, I didn't bother to check.
Just in case, I'll go ahead and add it anyways.
(y)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
It would be easier if the development language would be english ...
According to wikipedia there are 1.348 billion english speaking people on this planet, but only 258 million russian speaking people. As non-russian-speaking person you can look into the python coding and maybe find some bugs, but it is almost impossibe to identify where in the game / story you are if you can't read the russian dialog texts.

The dialogue being in Russian has not hindered me only adding more time in making my guide and I don't understand Russian. But as for making any mods directly into the code is a problem as it changes the checksums for the translation files.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I knew from the code that the Body Suite is needed but I didn't bother to find out if it mattered if Max or Eric had to be the one and since I had given it to her, I didn't bother to check.
Just in case, I'll go ahead and add it anyways.
(y)
Who gives the body suite matters to a lot of things in the game.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
At .Black Panther. maxbishup, while going back over my Guide, I had forgotten that I did have this in the Blog section:

• Black Lace Bodysuit
o The Black Lace Bodysuit ($450) is now available to buy at the Online Store
o Note: If you don’t buy it in time then Eric will and you will miss out on some events and Opportunities and can lose Alice. If you do buy it then it will make Eric mad even if on the Friend/Pretend to be Friend Path but it doesn’t matter and you still have a chance with Alice.
o After you buy the Black Lace Bodysuit, you have to give it to her when she is blogging (20:00)
o You can “Peek” if you want

Thanks for the heads up though.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a "cuck Eric and then frame him stealing from the company and really fuck over the sleazeball's life" path?

The jerk lost ANY empathy from me when 5 minutes after he walked into the house, he was trying to control the family's lives and making moves on both daughters. He earned Castration Points for then threatening MC. The moral asswipe is a damn control freak and needs to be shot by some husband that catches him with his wife/mother/neighbor.

BTW, the game looks good, I just HATE Eric.

Reactions: Shiva0067

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is there a "cuck Eric and then frame him stealing from the company and really fuck over the sleazeball's life" path?

The jerk lost ANY empathy from me when 5 minutes after he walked into the house, he was trying to control the family's lives and making moves on both daughters. He earned Castration Points for then threatening MC. The moral asswipe is a damn control freak and needs to be shot by some husband that catches him with his wife/mother/neighbor.

In current version of BB_AS there is no option to get rid of Eric implemented, but with next update it will likely come.

In original BB the mc could "borrow" Eric's wallet, get clues on Eric's past (Eric is a false name), investigate and rat him out to the Mafia so that he vanishes for ever.

Reactions: hentai charley

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

Don't worry, he is hardly present after a few scenes. Just make sure you buy the outfits before him. Get a loan from the bank if you have not enough money (it will unlock the last day you have the chance to buy a set of clothes before him).
Also when it comes to lingerie and stuff, make sure you are quick. That won't happen too often, don't worry. Always be nice to your roommates, that's a central aspect of the game (with a few exceptions, Max is just as manipulative as Eric if not worse) and will also help to reduce his influence until you get the chance to throw him out.

Reactions: hentai charley

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
So... I'm playing Glamour and first things first Dark silver is a very capable dev. The file size he's made that game fit into with two separate stories loaded with content for me is impressive. Secondly (and sadly) I have a new respect for Eric. Playing the other game made me realise how skincrawlingly creepy Max is if he's doing all these things without a justifiable reason. I'd still run over Eric's balls with a wheelbarrow loaded with cement (several times) but I respect him.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes