3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
2. The candy that you give Alice for peeking on her is different than the candy you give her while doing foot massages in front of the tv.
When you try to bribe her, you take Rocher, but when spicing up the punishment role play session, you use the special candies with alcohol.
I was refering to stacking 22:00 tv events when Max can give her up to 3 alcohol candies (1 for punishment, 2 for massage).

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Playing with the original now and I'm not sure at what part it was abandoned but in comparison to this version. This version seems to just be covering the early parts of the original so far. Could be wrong but I have covered most of everything I've seen on the remake on the original in just over a days play.
This new version has a lot more possibilities when it comes to the sisters (spider pranks, couch, homework, hand massage, movie night, choccolates, spanking by the pool replaced and enhanced spanking in the living room). On the other hand Olivia's boyfriend is missing and so far also Kate. Also it introduces new gameplay elements like actual use for the cameras, the bank, the ladder.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Since with BB, BB_AS and Glamour there are 3 very similar games,
maybe you can add a section to the walkthrough how to increase "relationship" in BB_AS with each character in detail.

In BB relationship increase required unique tasks like gifting the red bikini to Lisa before Eric bought it. What are the unique tasks in BB_AS (besides red bikini for Lisa and black dress for Alice)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you are fully aware, these events in BBAS are not as simple as other versions and depend on many variables (mood, relationship level, impact, etc.)
Players can easily tell from the in-game cue which action increases or decreases mood , relationship level, or skill.
1635071445751.png
These events are not the same everywhere in the game, for example, something that decreases Lisa's mode at the beginning of the game and increases her mood at the end of the game. (There is now something similar to the description in the Lisa's events section of the game guide by now)
But I will try to explain some of these events in futures versions. Thanks

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If you like the setup and the characters (Max, Lisa, Alice, Ann) you should also try Glamour playing Max' path. They added more content which is not part of BB and BB_AS.
Thanks a million Bro, I've actually deleted the original and gone full in on his new work.

tcotn

Apr 9, 2021
After finish all the opportunity of the friend path with Eric, i just finish the war path, ok 2 differents pics
i'm ready for the next update
Good work :)

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020
Hello, can someone help with me with "arachnophobia" event? i tried everything and i cant keep playing because i need this one 100%, i tried looking all walkthroughs but doesnt jump any event and cant let me drop the spider
Please. somebody
unknown.png

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020
First, install the bug fix from the first post. Close the game and open it again. then follow the events in the game guide.
Ask if you have a problem again, we will help you
its done, wasnt a bug. Now im stuck in "taking care of your ass", can u help me with that one please

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
save file
I checked your save file. Everything is fine, you just need to protect Alice from being punished once again and talk to her that night while she is watching TV. You can follow the rest of the events of this opportunity from the game guide.
If you were protecting Alice and when you talking to her while she was watching TV, no option was added to the options. You have not installed the bug fix properly.
This photo was taken using the continuation of your submitted save file:

Last edited:

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020
I checked your save file. Everything is fine, you just need to protect Alice from being punished once again and talk to her that night while she is watching TV. You can follow the rest of the events of this opportunity from the game guide.
If you were protecting Alice while talking to her while she was watching TV, and no option was added to the options. You have not installed the bug fix properly.
This photo was taken using the continuation of your submitted save file:

i think i dont have the bug fix because i protected her and there is nothing to do in the sofa. can u send me the bug fix plese?

Zimbolical

Dec 23, 2016
For some reason I cant run the game anymore, used to be able to open the game but now only the loading page opens and then the game crashes or closes itself (dont know whats its doing) can someone help? Will put what i found in the log file below. (maybe relevant but I am using the extra, bug-fix and cheat mod by
Niv-Mizzet the Firemind, this started after I used the cheat mod though, but I removed it even still the game keeps crashing)

Mon Oct 25 00:32:19 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.14s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.06s
Loading error handling took 0.18s
Loading script took 10.83s

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
For some reason I cant run the game anymore, used to be able to open the game but now only the loading page opens and then the game crashes or closes itself (dont know whats its doing) can someone help? Will put what i found in the log file below. (maybe relevant but I am using the extra, bug-fix and cheat mod by
Niv-Mizzet the Firemind, this started after I used the cheat mod though, but I removed it even still the game keeps crashing)

Mon Oct 25 00:32:19 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.14s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.06s
Loading error handling took 0.18s
Loading script took 10.83s
Go to this path:
[OS Drive]:\Users\%user name%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS
And rename the persistent file to other name .
Now install a fresh game from the game zip file and install the bug fix on it. Run the game and Your problem be solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamesgl
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes