3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

steelers1216

Apr 20, 2021
Some people claim it doesn't matter but I got the impression this only works if you actually gave her cigarettes.
I tried that, I have given her cigarettes many times but never get option to search room no matter what time I go there. I have tried right after giving and for hours after. I am up to day 45 and never saw this option. And most things seemed to be linked back to her getting punished which is never is.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
.Black Panther. I used and old save to get pass the "taking care of your ass" quest. I had schoolmate completed in in too, now that I'm through everything I just realised that Olivia goes not come on Friday. Is that normal once the quest is completed?

steelers1216

Apr 20, 2021
send your last save file . we will check it for you .
Thanks. Attached are 2 save files

I attempted to use RenPy Save Editor to look into this and did find a variable called "searchciga" this was false, if I set this to True the search option shows up, but when I find them and try to set her up I get an error.

5-1 is my current game save (No Modifications)
5-2 Attempted to set that SearchSig to True and can search and find but cannot setup
Also attached the traceback that comes from trying to setup.

UPDATE: I made some progress, caught her smoking and she denied my request, after that the search was an option and was able to find and plant the cigs. She got punished and am now on a deal and that OP shows complete. Now I am onto needing to get the "Taking care of your ass" OP which I have not unlocked. I caught her smoking a second time and she got punished again but have not seen option to be able to spank her myself yet

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finished all opportunities, I'm very happy with the progress of this game, I think aleksey nailed what was good about the original and doubles down on it, making it even better. The grind is still annoying but at the very least money is waaaaay less of an issue, and you can always use cheats for those skill checks.

I really love what was made with Lisa so far, even though we are kinda only at the beginning still, it's cool to see getting more confortable showing her body as the game goes along. Great to see that bullshit with Alex being dropped, and the merging of the three Lisa routes into one, that was a stupid idea in the original. Lisa's part was always very sweet and fun, always liked the evolution of her relation with Max, and I always liked the idea of Olivia helping. Alice's events are a whole lot spicier, you could argue that too spicy for their level of development but I don't really mind, I love to see that opportunities that got nowhere in the original were expanded here and they are great. Kira had so much potential in the original but she was treated as a plot device more than anything else, not here, great scenes with Kira, and my god, pretty fucking good model of Caprice.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
.Black Panther. I used and old save to get pass the "taking care of your ass" quest. I had schoolmate completed in in too, now that I'm through everything I just realised that Olivia goes not come on Friday. Is that normal once the quest is completed?
I assume so. I reached the current ending of this quest in v0.6 already, in v0.7 there was a short talk with Lisa, after that Olivia would not come anymore.
My best guess is that the quest is "on hold", before people start asking questions why Lisa won't get rid of her panties.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can someone tell me if there's a ntr route?
You need to be friends with Eric, then you can watch (and sometimes join) him on several occasions. On every path he will have some fun with Kira as well, so far however not as much as in the original. Maybe in one of the upcoming updates he will also do some nasty stuff with the girls. Keep in mind however, that Eric is not the focus of this game, he only visits so often. Most story arcs don't involve him at all.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Yes, this is normal.
In the past, Olivia used to come to the villa once every two weeks on Friday nights.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks. Attached are 2 save files

I attempted to use RenPy Save Editor to look into this and did find a variable called "searchciga" this was false, if I set this to True the search option shows up, but when I find them and try to set her up I get an error.

5-1 is my current game save (No Modifications)
5-2 Attempted to set that SearchSig to True and can search and find but cannot setup
Also attached the traceback that comes from trying to setup.

UPDATE: I made some progress, caught her smoking and she denied my request, after that the search was an option and was able to find and plant the cigs. She got punished and am now on a deal and that OP shows complete. Now I am onto needing to get the "Taking care of your ass" OP which I have not unlocked. I caught her smoking a second time and she got punished again but have not seen option to be able to spank her myself yet
Based on the traceback you submitted, you have not yet installed the bug fix on the game. Install the bug fix on your game from the first post.

As for the "take care of your ass" opportunity, you must first install the bug fix, as I said above. Then, using the game guide, you can follow the rest of the events in this opportunity. In order for this opportunity to be unlocked, Max needs to have given "Body Suite" to Alice and the game has reached the point of naked punishment. In the meantime, you should protect Alice at least five times against punishment, not once. I suggest you take a look at this opportunity section in the game guide.

Regarding the option of finding a cigarette in Alice's room, I checked your save file(5-1). All you need to do is talk to Alice as she smokes in the yard and try to make a deal with her. Everything on your file is normal. Of course, it is clear that you are using cheat in the game.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Playing with the original now and I'm not sure at what part it was abandoned but in comparison to this version. This version seems to just be covering the early parts of the original so far. Could be wrong but I have covered most of everything I've seen on the remake on the original in just over a days play.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Playing with the original now and I'm not sure at what part it was abandoned but in comparison to this version. This version seems to just be covering the early parts of the original so far. Could be wrong but I have covered most of everything I've seen on the remake on the original in just over a days play.
If you like the setup and the characters (Max, Lisa, Alice, Ann) you should also try Glamour playing Max' path. They added more content which is not part of BB and BB_AS.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes