3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I take a quick shot and place my bet on her mood level being the reason. That's ALWAYS the reason. That or drug abuse in front of the PC. :D
Lisa's mood can be a problem due to the mood neutralizing, loosing one point of mood for every 10 min or 144 points per day. Doing the dishes cannot compensate this, so in the early game the only way to raise her mood is to do dishes and perfect homeworks every day. On weekends homework is not available, so mood goes down again toward zero.

Last edited:

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
In this save Lisa's mood is 229. I assume it's high enough.
P.S. Kept Lisa's mood at maximum value of 435 through the week. Nothing.

Last edited:

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
Probably because this bug depends of circumstances that I had and you didn't.
If I knew the answer there'd be no question.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Probably because this bug depends of circumstances that I had and you didn't.
If I knew the answer there'd be no question.
Every thing in this game depends on circumstances, does not make it a bug. I'm on patreon, discord, and here, if it were a bug I would know about it. 6 playthroughs just for this update, it's not a bug.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Maybe it was low just in a moment. But I kept her happy through the whole game - and got nothing.
We'll see.
Alas, there is. Game began with last version and continued with last bugfix. No cheats. But Lisa keeps silence.
You already gave candy to Alice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you do that if you can't buy them?

If you used a hack to get here or not I don't really care. You need to load a earlier savegame which is not messed up yet.

There have been some discussions about how to change game values using the renpy console. There you might find a way to unlock candies in the store.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some quality of life suggestions :
- Add a mark to online shop icon if there are no items left to buy since Max already has all available items in his inventory. It takes time to go through the online shop every day to see if Max is running out of candies, sun block or if there are new items available.
- Own website : Add a mark to see if adds have been placed. Or better : add an automatisation (checkbox) to place an add every day.

Reactions: groq

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
I kept catching her on Friday nights and once she was drunk and playful despite of no candies yet.
Dunno how it has done, I used clear game without any cheat mods or hacking.
I suppose it was before I applied bugfixes, so it was on 0.07.p1.00.

realpete11

Aug 17, 2020
i have been playing this game for a few hours now,completed some opportunities, but, are there any animation? sex scenes? or something? grooping?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Alas, there is. Game began with last version and continued with last bugfix. No cheats. But Lisa keeps silence.
Sorry for being late. I had a few things to do.
Well, I checked your save file. These problems can occur in two ways
1) You have used the save files of previous versions (trace of version 0.06.0.08 is in the save file)
2) You have started the game and something has happened and it has remained the same after installing the bug fix
These save files are your submitted save file, which has been manually corrected
1 - open access to sweets with liquor option (2-1)
2 - premature access to Alice's bathroom is closed, i.e. you need to talk to Lisa about Alice's secret(2-2)

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyOnce1

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
1) You have used the save files of previous versions (trace of version 0.06.0.08 is in the save file)
Well, I remember that I start a new game in a new version, but maybe I'm wrong %)
Thanks a lot!
And... can't you tell, in very few words, how do you edit that saves?
By running console commands in a game or there's a way to decompile it somehow?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
We'll see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you used a hack to get here or not I don't really care. You need to load a earlier savegame which is not messed up yet.

There have been some discussions about how to change game values using the renpy console. There you might find a way to unlock candies in the store.
In one of the versions of the game in special circumstances without having bought candy. You could go to Alice's bathroom. If there was a save file in this mode after going to the bathroom, the fix bug could not reverse the game, But it prevented it from happening. because the stage had moved on, the candy was no longer available in the store. This is the problem you see now. If you look at the past stages of the "party girl" opportunity, the stage of buying candy is missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes